So it Looks Like MLK Jr Was Quite The Pervert

MLK statues should be taken down.
LOLOLO Take the shit down, cause unlike you white mf, our side won...I's can sit in the front of the bus now....and you mf still lost!!

Most likely on this bus :drills:

-Geaux

Prison_Bus.jpg

All was reported years ago; tough to tell what J. Edgar made up, and what is fact. J. Edgar was odd about sex.

True, so true. The reality is, most males in America would consider MLK’s sex life rather alluring, and JEH’s somewhat bizarre and freakish.

MLK was a pervert?

J Edgar Hoover was fucking his Deputy Director and prancing around in dresses

Stay op topic

This thread is about the black hero MLK. Interesting that most large cities have a MLK Blvd, and they typically all run through the highest crime rates in the cities

-Geaux
Steele report??? I don't trust it at all; neither the MLK ....thing. Sounds like crap.

Greg

There are certain icons in American history who are above reproach and most of them are democrats. History buffs are in a bind when it comes to the relationship between JFK and MLK so they generally stay away from it. It's alleged that the (illegal) JFK sponsored wiretaps on MLK Sr. revealed evidence of a serial philanderer and woman abuser but so was JFK so nobody touches either legacy.

Yes, very sad that MLK was so corrupt in his private life. His best friend, Ralph Abernathy, admitted in his memoir that King got into a physical fight with one of his mistresses the night before King was killed. Abernathy said King knocked her across the room at one point.

MLK's sleazy personal life is the main reason I have long said that MLK Day should have been named after Booker T. Washington instead.

Forum List

Back