Once Obama became president, I don't remember people going on endlessly about McCain, Romney

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017
Trump is president.
Period.
Hillary is not president. She lost. Leave her and leave Obama alone.
Trump is president.
He's the one you need to hope stays out of prison.

5099-1503581627-50970a485607f2f41030e217c259c08f.jpg

Trump is president.
Period.
Trump is president.

Because McCain and Romney weren't out there complaining that the election was rigged against them. But then again, who says it wasn't? Donna Brazille seems to know....

Once Obama became president, I don't remember people going on endlessly about McCain, Romney

Neither McCain nor Romney wept continually and publicly about losing the election, nor wrote books blaming everyone but themselves for the loss, nor charged gullible people $300-$3500 to sit and listen to them weep.

She wants to stay in the public eye. So be it.

LOL The republicans need Hillary as their sycophantic fans are lost without someone to hate and blame, it gives meaning to their empty lives, see pieces below on poor whites. They cheer as they are being played and oddly fail to recognize that.

Why Republicans secretly yearn for a Hillary Clinton presidency

"President-elect Trump seems incapable of experiencing humility. Despite the multiple bankruptcies, the failed businesses, the failed marriages, he seems to maintain an impenetrable self-regard." Donald Trump: Our Dumbest President | Inside Higher Ed

I Know Why Poor Whites Chant Trump, Trump, Trump' Jonna Ivin
I Know Why Poor Whites Chant Trump, Trump, Trump

"Passionate hatred can give meaning and purpose to an empty life. Thus people haunted by the purposelessness of their lives try to find a new content not only by dedicating themselves to a holy cause but also by nursing a fanatical grievance." Eric Hoffer

LOL The republicans need Hillary as their sycophantic fans are lost without someone to hate and blame, it gives meaning to their empty lives, see pieces below on poor whites. They cheer as they are being played and oddly fail to recognize that.

Why Republicans secretly yearn for a Hillary Clinton presidency

"President-elect Trump seems incapable of experiencing humility. Despite the multiple bankruptcies, the failed businesses, the failed marriages, he seems to maintain an impenetrable self-regard." Donald Trump: Our Dumbest President | Inside Higher Ed

I Know Why Poor Whites Chant Trump, Trump, Trump' Jonna Ivin
I Know Why Poor Whites Chant Trump, Trump, Trump

"Passionate hatred can give meaning and purpose to an empty life. Thus people haunted by the purposelessness of their lives try to find a new content not only by dedicating themselves to a holy cause but also by nursing a fanatical grievance." Eric Hoffer
republicans need Hillary as their sycophantic fans are lost without someone to hate and blame,
I beg to differ.. we don't need Hillary to blame and hate. We hate you stupid liberals(redundant Statement) for what you have done to the US..

Obamacare: Voters, are you stupid? - CNN.com
O.K. but this guy is still calling liberal voters stupid! I vote liberal. Am I a stupid liberal?

YES YOU ARE!!!!

Stupid.jpg

Trump is president.
Period.
Trump is president.

It's a good thing no one blamed Bush for Obama's failures. Come to think of it, I can't remember McCain or Romney being as butthurt as the Beast either.

Trump is president.
Period.
Trump is president.

-------------------------------------------------- MAYBE , maybe its a whole new world where Traitors and Scum may be identified for a long time to come Dean !!

Last edited:
Trump was a civilian before he was elected. Hillary was part of the government establishment. The standards of criminal behavior are different for an elected or appointed official than a civilian. It's becoming clear that Hillary was guilty of criminal charges related to her position in government and Trump was just a bystander in the process.

Because McCain and Romney weren't out there complaining that the election was rigged against them. But then again, who says it wasn't? Donna Brazille seems to know....

Yep...and to add to that...ya gotta feel some pity for the gnashing of teefus and wails of 'leave Obama alone' coming from the same mouths whose mantra during Obama's first term (and still today) was 'but Bush'.

lol......

Yep...they really are THAT stupid

But then, we are tolerating their stupidity and even empowering it. They should all be classified as the lunatics they are and summarily removed from any participation. Anything less spells the ruin of America. Look around.

Sums it up precisely
stupid-jpg.158419

Forum List

Back