So It Begins. Fed Agencies Ordered to Refer It As Biden - Harris Administration

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
It was never the Trump - Pence administration.

It was never the Obama - Biden administration.

But the expected transition has begun.

Prepare to see America led by a fully certified Commie soon.

1616502823271.jpeg

it sure WAS the obama BIDEN administration when joe became the (D) nominee..... the GOP & every trump mouthpiece made sure to include BIDEN'S name when speaking of donny's predecessor's 'failures'.

they made sure to do that in order to keep the (R) voters paranoid & angry because well .....
THANX OBAMA & BIDEN !!!!!

The Dems are taking a play from the Russians....much like how Putin wasn't President of Russia between 08 and 2012....and Mendevedev was....we all know Putin was the real leader, the man behind the curtain....

Seems the Biden-Harris Admin is doing the same with Dear Leader, the Messiah...Obama:

View attachment 471248

It is all moving that way so that when Dementia Joe is led off to the "home", Comrade Kamala can step right in....

I like seeing Kamala refer to the President as Joe

You NEVER saw Pence pretend to be friends with the President. It was always “The President” or “President Trump” NEVER Don or Donald

personally, i consider it to be the communist demonRAT house....but hey, were not supposed to refer to the chinese flu as such...xiden flu?.....
maybe we should call it the pedphile-home wrecking whore white house....thats what these commies have promoted

You NEVER saw Pence pretend to be friends with the President. It was always “The President” or “President Trump” NEVER Don or Donald
never....wheres your link? again...another lie

Yeah....there was much more respect for the Office of the President in the last Admin. Not so much today...let's face it, Harris doesn't really see Xiden as the "real" President...so why would she call him that?

and who can blame her? She also believes he is a sexual predator....

Prove me wrong Skippy...

Just one time that Pence called him Donald

Prove me wrong Skippy...

Just one time that Pence called him Donald
yo, liar, im not the 1 that made that assertion. you, the lying troll you are, did. and once again, you have nothing to back your lie up....go figure, im gonna call you out every time

Yeah....there was much more respect for the Office of the President in the last Admin. Not so much today...let's face it, Harris doesn't really see Xiden as the "real" President...so why would she call him that?

and who can blame her? She also believes he is a sexual predator....

It was clear that Trump and Pence were never on a first name basis.

Kamala calls Biden ...Joe
Biden called Obama....Barack
Cheney called Bush....George

View attachment 471248
What makes this commie?

View attachment 471248

Biden agreed to it in order to get to sniff KamalaToe's hair and grope her.

Forum List

Back