So is Gooddell going to let Irsay slide?

So now the pentacle of fairness, Gooddell slams Mathis four games into the season and still has not even commented on Irsay, his owner. Yup, Gooddell "is what thought he always was."

I remember Rozell and Tagliabue. These guys were fai an you new they were going t do the right thing. Goodell makes a mockery of fairness. He is an embarrassment to all NFL fans.

I remember Rozell and Tagliabue. These guys were fai an you new they were going t do the right thing. Goodell makes a mockery of fairness. He is an embarrassment to all NFL fans.

Rozell was a first class idiot, and he was not a fair person.

Sent from my iPad using an Android.

Irsay just got charged; went straight to rehab after his arrest. Goodell would be well advised to address the Irsay arrest SOON.

Irsay just got charged; went straight to rehab after his arrest. Goodell would be well advised to address the Irsay arrest SOON.

He is the worse NFL Commissioner we have ever had. He is biased to his favorite teams and owners.

He is the worse NFL Commissioner we have ever had. He is biased to his favorite teams and owners.

Be patient, the hammer will hit, it isn't over. He will wait for the evidence and just like he is doing with Ray Rice.

Rozell is the worst, he used to tell guys don't hit so hard, now that's an idiot.

Forum List

Back