So if Pelosi is right and Trump is impeached, McTurtle can dismiss or try Trump anytime he wants.

MAGAman

Pro-American Patriot
Jan 28, 2019
Realville, USA
Per Article 1 of the Constitution:

1. The House has the Sole authority to impeach.

2.The Senate has the Sole authority to try all Impeachments.

So either:

A. Trump hasn't been impeached yet
or
B. McTurtle can dismiss, or try Trump with any rules he chooses anytime he gets a hair up his ass.

There are no other options.

So either:

or
B. McTurtle can dismiss, or try Trump with any rules he chooses anytime he gets a hair up his ass.

Yes, he could do it at any time.

He chooses not to because delaying it benefits the elite in DC. The longer the masses are distracted by this the better for them.

I suppose he can try. He's already shown his willingness to put in the fix for the president. Might as well abandon all pretense of impartiality.

So either:

or

Yes, he could do it at any time.

He chooses not to because delaying it benefits the elite in DC. The longer the masses are distracted by this the better for them.
Better for who? Republicans?

So, Pelosi is holding up the Articles to help McTurtle help Republicans? She's pretty senile, but I wouldn't go that far.

Standing back while Democrats slit their own throats is all he's doing.

Better for who? Republicans?

So, Pelosi is holding up the Articles to help McTurtle help Republicans? She's pretty senile, but I wouldn't go that far.

Standing back while Democrats slit their own throats is all he's doing.

Better for all the politicians in DC. The longer it is drug out, the longer people like you have tunnel vision focus on it and ignore the rest of what they are doing.

So either:

or

He could announce that the trial starts on a certain date, and if the House doesn't show up, they start without them.

Directed verdict, the Prosecutor failed to make a case

10-4 this!

All hearsay and opinion.
The House didn't even call the W-blower as a witness.
What a scam......
No witness to a wrongdoing
No evidence of a wrongdoing
Transcript exonerates Trump
Alleged victim exonerates Trump
Sondland said Trump said no quid pro quo and never said anything to contradict it.

Game over.

Once the Senate clears the stage they can get on with investigating the coup attempt though an honest FBI would be the right place to start. Certainly exceptions could be made to various anti-capital punishment policies when the courts hand down the inevitable "cuilty" verdicts. It does gall me, though, that we no longer have the quick and effective guillotine as a punishment/deterent. Imagine, we could pay off the national debt with just the auction of the TV rights!

I suppose he can try. He's already shown his willingness to put in the fix for the president. Might as well abandon all pretense of impartiality.
There are no impartial Senators.
I'm kind of rooting for Mitch to totally go all in for Trump. To really show just how much republicans are willing to put president over party over country.

So either:

or

I think it could go to the Supreme Court if she doesn't turn over the Articles of Impeachment. Wouldn't it be something if Roberts declared due to no Articles of Impeachment being sent to the Senate, the president has NOT BEEN IMPEACHED!

The turtle wont do anything...why should he? He hasn't received the documents.

The longer this goes on the worse pelosi looks...and her actions are bordering on criminal right now!

Mitch will go about his business confirming judges...25% of them are now "Trump appointed" :auiqs.jpg:

Suck on THAT filth! :banana:

There are no impartial Senators.
I'm kind of rooting for Mitch to totally go all in for Trump. To really show just how much republicans are willing to put president over party over country.

The voters already put the duly elected President over the Country in 2016!
Have you been living under a rock or Adam Schiff's cock?

So either:

or

The House has the authority to impeach, and they have done that. The Senate holds a trial after the impeachment to decide if they kick the president out or not.

Like I've said many times before, you guys gotta quit mixing stuff up. Sorry, but Trump has been impeached. He was impeached the second the gavel hit the desk and Pelosi said he was.

Now? It's up to the Senate to hold a trial and see if they want him removed.

And...............in case you forgot, Clinton was impeached by the House, but the Senate decided to keep him in office. But, he was still impeached, even though he remained in office.

Forum List

Back