So, I Guess Mishandling Classified Materials Isn't a Big Deal Anymore

They could not prosecute Hillary because nothing was marked classified in her emails She received from her staff....no headers on email documents of classification, office/agency who classified the material, and date classified, along with date to be declassified.

Without markings noting classification, it was impossible to charge her with anything, and prove she knew anything she read was classified.
Yep, that's what happens when you order subordinates to remove the “heading” from documents.

The IT guy wouldn't have access to any of it. While they possess the clearance they never possess the NtK which is the crucial part. A person's access to information via online systems is controlled by their credential. He would have had zero ability to access this or any intelligence for that matter. If this guy is the leak it was given to him outside his access.
Actually, he did access it by himself, which he found a way that he should not have been able to do. I know family members who could do it. They are not political, not hacker crazy, just solid professionals doing their job and making forturnes.

Actually, he did access it by himself, which he found a way that he should not have been able to do. I know family members who could do it. They are not political, not hacker crazy, just solid professionals doing their job and making forturnes.
Seriously. You know family members who can hack into the US deepest darkest secerets?

Hunter and his uncle do…they had access to boat loads of it, so much they had to store it in a garage
Why don't you post your evidence right now? I know you will say the mean old Demmicats won't do anything, but post it now and someone out here in this reality will press charges somehow, someday. Just post it now, it will never go away after it hits the internet.

He couldn’t just get himself access to it. Someone else who had access had to either give him a hard copy or log on and let him use their access.

Amd your family members have never gotten access to a classified network just messing around.

They could not prosecute Hillary because nothing was marked classified in her emails She received from her staff....no headers on email documents of classification, office/agency who classified the material, and date classified, along with date to be declassified.

Without markings noting classification, it was impossible to charge her with anything, and prove she knew anything she read was classified.

That’s just not true.

And because they concluded she wasn't grossly negligent, either. This would typically mean willfully and systemically disregarding security protocol -- much different than what Trump is accused of doing.
Sending classified material over an unsecured email server and doing it thousands of times is much worse than Trumps classified documents stored in a safe at his home. I managed secure networks and email servers when I was in the Army and if any soldier had been caught sending documents stored on those networks over an unsecured one they would have been breaking big rocks into little rocks for a long time. She was Secretary of State saying she didn't know any better is fucking bullshit.

Sending classified material over an unsecured email server and doing it thousands of times is much worse than Trumps classified documents stored in a safe at his home. I managed secure networks and email servers when I was in the Army and if any soldier had been caught sending documents stored on those networks over an unsecured one they would have been breaking big rocks into little rocks for a long time. She was Secretary of State saying she didn't know any better is fucking bullshit.

Nope.

Forum List

Back