So how many are there?

Correll

Diamond Member
Mar 16, 2015
So, liberals like ProgressivePatriot are again (still) pushing the idea that white supremacist are a big POLITICAL force, which is why I put it here.

They are very vague over what that is.

IMO, it is because they want to point at groups like the White Prison gangs, and say w.s., and get laws passed and make rules to go after people.

But then do a bait and switch and actual use as a definition any republican.

So, I ask the question if anyone has seen any serious information the issue? I mean, the FBI claims they are a big threat. But as far as I know has released no information on how many there are.

I read an article on this concept a while back which I cannot find, but I remember the crux of it.

Consider this.

"On Nov. 5, 1996, Voter News Service — the organization hired by the TV networks to do exit polling — asked people at the polls, who had just given Bill Clinton 49 percent of the vote, Bob Dole 41 percent and Ross Perot 8 percent, how they would have voted if the Republican candidate had been Gen. Colin L. Powell. In an exit poll sample of 3,697 (three times the size of a standard high-grade public opinion survey), the result was this:

Powell: 50 percent.

Clinton: 38 percent.

Perot: 9 percent."

"Most significantly, General Powell would have won the race because of the support of white voters — Bill Clinton outpolled him 2 to 1 among the blacks surveyed. Among white voters, whom Senator Dole had carried very narrowly (too narrowly for him to win), General Powell clobbered the incumbent, 53 percent to 33 percent."

AND, consider it in relation to a few years later, when a voting population that would have been mostly the same.

in 2008, Barack Obama won 52% of the vote.

Now, "white supremacist" is a pretty vague term, but, imo, a w.s. that is comfortable with voting for a black man to be the most powerful man in the world, is a w.s. in name only. A WSINO, if you will.

As most people vote by party, so we see in 1996, 50% of the country was ready to vote for a REPUBLICAN black candidate. And then we see in 2008, that 52% of the country was willing to vote for a DEMOCRATIC black candidate.

Lets see, add them together to get a total number of people willing to vote for a BLACK candidate to be the most powerful man in the world, and then subtract it from 100 percent, and you get a hard number on the maximum percentage of the population that is POSSIBLY serious about white supremacy.

THOUGH it is important to point out, that just because a person would not have voted for Powell or Obama does not mean that they are a w.s. They could be any number of reasons for that.

But it should give a MAXIMUM ceiling on what the number could be.

So,

50 plus 52 equals 102 percent.

100 percent minus 102 percent, leaves... negative two percent.

That indicates that there were quite a number of people that were willing to vote for both Powell and Obama...

There seems to be no population left over for the w.s.

They seem to be a tiny fringe.

Discuss? And of course, anyone with any hard numbers, please share them.

I'm white and I don't get upset that we are emphasizing the number of whatever you want to label people because even if it's 2% that is 2% too many.

But the facts are, we see it everyday.

I'm white and I don't get upset that we are emphasizing the number of whatever you want to label people because even if it's 2% that is 2% too many.

But the facts are, we see it everyday.

That was NEGATIVE two percent. Do you understand what that means?

And,

People are NOT emphasizing the number. They are not mentioning numbers at all. THey are implying it is a powerful force with no evidence to back that up.

And you do not see it everyday. Stop your lying.

That was NEGATIVE two percent. Do you understand what that means?

And,

People are NOT emphasizing the number. They are not mentioning numbers at all. THey are implying it is a powerful force with no evidence to back that up.

And you do not see it everyday. Stop your lying.

I have no reason to mail it down to a specific number. I have no idea why you do.

Whatever the number is, it is my opinion that the numbers are on the decline with
every passing generation.

I used to think that until technology exposed what was once largely hidden.

I have no reason to mail it down to a specific number. I have no idea why you do.

I don't need a specific number. NOthing I said, requested a specific number.

I would like to know that scale of the problem.

Big difference between responding to a problem if it is a handful of yahoos who might be able to stage one or two protests a years,

or if it is a major force capable of.... causing a war.

I mean, it is kind of silly that needs explained.

Hey, don't you think it is relevant that over ONE HUNDRED PERCENT of the country was happy with the idea of a black president?

What are you talking about?

You know what I am talking about. We see it here everyday. Before the development of the internet those who expose themselves over the internet were relegated to their own neighborhoods.

You know what I am talking about. We see it here everyday. Before the development of the internet those who expose themselves over the internet were relegated to their own neighborhoods.

Mmm, so, your observation of w.s. is the people on the internet.

You realize that would be just a few thousand people right? That would make all the talk of them being a POLITICAL force, complete bullshit.

AND all the talk of combatting them to prevent them from infiltrating say, THE MILITARY, is complete bullshit and at best a waste of resources and at worst a cover for something else.

Mmm, so, your observation of w.s. is the people on the internet.

You realize that would be just a few thousand people right? That would make all the talk of them being a POLITICAL force, complete bullshit.

AND all the talk of combatting them to prevent them from infiltrating say, THE MILITARY, is complete bullshit and at best a waste of resources and at worst a cover for something else.

A virus starts with one person getting infected.

A virus starts with one person getting infected.

Some do. Others infect one person and that's the end of the story.

Still, thanks for your observation. When pressed about what w.s. is, or how many there are, you came up with a personal observation of several thousands.

That is something.

It is the only number we have so far.

Hey, Pknopp, do you think that the FBI, which has said that w.s. are a big problem, have an estimate on how many there are?

My suggestion is not to get all riled up by some stupid liberal on a message board.

R.5339d197268e4e8bb40fcf3e4cab8934

Some do. Others infect one person and that's the end of the story.

Still, thanks for your observation. When pressed about what w.s. is, or how many there are, you came up with a personal observation of several thousands.

That is something.

It is the only number we have so far.

Hey, Pknopp, do you think that the FBI, which has said that w.s. are a big problem, have an estimate on how many there are?

I don't know, nor do I care. I'm not trying to excuse it away.

So, liberals like ProgressivePatriot are again (still) pushing the idea that white supremacist are a big POLITICAL force, which is why I put it here.

They are very vague over what that is.

IMO, it is because they want to point at groups like the White Prison gangs, and say w.s., and get laws passed and make rules to go after people.

But then do a bait and switch and actual use as a definition any republican.

So, I ask the question if anyone has seen any serious information the issue? I mean, the FBI claims they are a big threat. But as far as I know has released no information on how many there are.

I read an article on this concept a while back which I cannot find, but I remember the crux of it.

Consider this.

"On Nov. 5, 1996, Voter News Service — the organization hired by the TV networks to do exit polling — asked people at the polls, who had just given Bill Clinton 49 percent of the vote, Bob Dole 41 percent and Ross Perot 8 percent, how they would have voted if the Republican candidate had been Gen. Colin L. Powell. In an exit poll sample of 3,697 (three times the size of a standard high-grade public opinion survey), the result was this:

Powell: 50 percent.

Clinton: 38 percent.

Perot: 9 percent."

"Most significantly, General Powell would have won the race because of the support of white voters — Bill Clinton outpolled him 2 to 1 among the blacks surveyed. Among white voters, whom Senator Dole had carried very narrowly (too narrowly for him to win), General Powell clobbered the incumbent, 53 percent to 33 percent."

AND, consider it in relation to a few years later, when a voting population that would have been mostly the same.

in 2008, Barack Obama won 52% of the vote.

Now, "white supremacist" is a pretty vague term, but, imo, a w.s. that is comfortable with voting for a black man to be the most powerful man in the world, is a w.s. in name only. A WSINO, if you will.

As most people vote by party, so we see in 1996, 50% of the country was ready to vote for a REPUBLICAN black candidate. And then we see in 2008, that 52% of the country was willing to vote for a DEMOCRATIC black candidate.

Lets see, add them together to get a total number of people willing to vote for a BLACK candidate to be the most powerful man in the world, and then subtract it from 100 percent, and you get a hard number on the maximum percentage of the population that is POSSIBLY serious about white supremacy.

THOUGH it is important to point out, that just because a person would not have voted for Powell or Obama does not mean that they are a w.s. They could be any number of reasons for that.

But it should give a MAXIMUM ceiling on what the number could be.

So,

50 plus 52 equals 102 percent.

100 percent minus 102 percent, leaves... negative two percent.

That indicates that there were quite a number of people that were willing to vote for both Powell and Obama...

There seems to be no population left over for the w.s.

They seem to be a tiny fringe.

Discuss? And of course, anyone with any hard numbers, please share them.
In August 2021, the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) released Hate Crime Statistics 2020, an annual compilation of bias-motivated incidents in the United States. Though the number of reporting agencies decreased by 452 since 2019, the overall number of reported incidents increased by 949, contributing to a total of 8,263 hate crime incidents against 11,126 victims in 2020. While annual law enforcement agency participation may fluctuate, the statistics indicate that hate crimes remain a concern for communities across the country.

I don't know, nor do I care. I'm not trying to excuse it away.

But you do know. From what you have seen, it seems that there are several thousand.

This matches up with the consensus we reached the last time I started this thread.

And I said nothing of "Excuses". I hope that hte Feds have them nicely infiltrated so that they can never cause any real danger or harm.

That is a reasonable response to the scale of the problem we see.

Forum List

Back