I read that foreign citizens can't enter America unless fully vaxxed. Is that policy crushing your economy as it is in Canada?

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
I've found many of these rules to be arbitrary and nonsensic, especially since most who had their second vaccination had it long ago, and it is essentially ineffective after so much time had passed anyways, so they might as well be deemed "unvaxxed".

In Canada, especially in Ontario; our economy is basically dead and and we've decimated ourselves even further with this vaccination rule. It just seems vindictive and it's costing our economy probably in the tune of billions this summer, on top of other issues.

America has a similar policy and I wonder if this is impacting your economy as well?

I've found many of these rules to be arbitrary and nonsensic, especially since most who had their second vaccination had it long ago, and it is essentially ineffective after so much time had passed anyways, so they might as well be deemed "unvaxxed".

In Canada, especially in Ontario; our economy is basically dead and and we've decimated ourselves even further with this vaccination rule. It just seems vindictive and it's costing our economy probably in the tune of billions this summer, on top of other issues.

America has a similar policy and I wonder if this is impacting your economy as well?

Many countries require specific immunizations. It's not a big deal. Have you ever traveled to the middle east, Africa or the far east?

Many countries require specific immunizations. It's not a big deal. Have you ever traveled to the middle east, Africa or the far east?

These countries have moved on, it's only been three years. It's why I saw that Canadas unemployment rate is AT LEAST 3x the official rate. A country loses jobs but unemployment % goes down, riiiight:

72 Countries Without Covid Mandates: No Vaccine Or Testing Entry Restrictions​

These countries have moved on, it's only been three years:

72 Countries Without Covid Mandates: No Vaccine Or Testing Entry Restrictions​

It's been 18 months.

It's been 18 months.

The virus has been with us nearly three years. I know, I've had it twice. Once quite early I imagine.

Not that my bodies immune system strength and development of resistance means anything to the "expert" politicians.

You didn't answer the question though, is Americas economy taking a massive hit as ours is?

Turdeau is your problem. Biden and the globalist democrats are our problem We want to come to Canada, but his draconian vax requirements at the border are stopping us. As for the US requirement....They aren't checking the illegal immigrants at our southern border for anything and then they are shipping them all over the country. I guess only legal non-citizen/non-immigrant air travel visitors are required to be vaxxed. The whole thing is a worldwide scam.

The virus has been with us nearly three years. I know, I've had it twice. Once quite early I imagine.

Not that my bodies immune system strength and development of resistance means anything to the "expert" politicians.

You didn't answer the question though, is Americas economy taking a massive hit as ours is?
Our economy is in shambles, but it doesn't seem to be because of lack of visitors. Our problem stems from the domestic fuel policies and resultant rampant inflation that accompanies those prices. The problem can be laid squarely at the feet of Biden's executive orders to cripple the fossil fuel industry in the US.

Forum List

Back