So how long after the election will we get the "working together" speech by the Democrats?

I never said I was smarter than you.
If you tried thinking about what you say, you wouldn’t need to backpedal so often.

“Us losing the election can only be one of two things: the election was rigged or a majority of voters are completely stupid. You decide.”

You losing the election doesn’t mean it was rigged and it doesn’t mean people like me are stupid. It means we have different values and a different perspective. Get over yourself. You have no room to speak down on the intelligence of anyone else.

Sure it can.

Why do people trust a thermometer?

Because everyone can look at it.

A light switch?

Because anyone can turn it on, to see if it works.

Anything that's public tends to get confidence.

You can make the verification process public and repeatable, that's a confidence booster.

The problem with Dominion voting machines is no one knows how they work. Which isn't good for confidence.

Plus they can be programmed by a foreign corporation, which isn't good for confidence either.

You don't have to use a computer you know. You can use a typewriter. No programming possible or even needed. All hardware, hard wired.

On one hand you have experts that claim the Dominion machines could be reprogrammed, even when in use with nobody touching it. On the other hand you have experts making the exact opposite claim. So who do we believe?

The Diebold machines the same. Accusations were made that the Diebold machines were rigged because the CEO of that company was a GW supporter and made a comment that could be construed that the machines were fixed. Even FactCheck.org reported no inconsistencies were found, but how many on the left accepted that?

Don't get me wrong, I love technology. I have an 80" HD television, an iPhone, five security cameras outside my house and recorder that holds 7 days of streaming video, and a remote starter on my car where I can start the thing from anywhere in the continental US. But I and many others simply don't trust technology in our voting system because it's something that's not tangible; it's not something we can see in front of our face.

In Europe they don't have many of these issues we have, because from what I understand, many of those countries still count all ballots by hand. Much less ability to fix an election. I think we need the same here.

Yes, Republicans are going to take a lead in the House and likely the Senate, but if it's a slaughter, people on the left are going to cry foul because we do use technology for the vote count.

Nope, as I said before, I'm willing to give anybody credit or blame for the market provided somebody can show me what action they took to give them credit or blame for. Simple as that.
I did show you. I just posted a link.

The truth of the matter is that all presidents make some monetary policy impacts. You, being the partisan hack you are, are going to give credit to the Republican ones for the good, and not the Democrats for the good.

It’s a very narrow-minded view that you’re clearly demonstrating.

On one hand you have experts that claim the Dominion machines could be reprogrammed, even when in use with nobody touching it. On the other hand you have experts making the exact opposite claim. So who do we believe?

The Diebold machines the same. Accusations were made that the Diebold machines were rigged because the CEO of that company was a GW supporter and made a comment that could be construed that the machines were fixed. Even FactCheck.org reported no inconsistencies were found, but how many on the left accepted that?

Don't get me wrong, I love technology. I have an 80" HD television, an iPhone, five security cameras outside my house and recorder that holds 7 days of streaming video, and a remote starter on my car where I can start the thing from anywhere in the continental US. But I and many others simply don't trust technology in our voting system because it's something that's not tangible; it's not something we can see in front of our face.

In Europe they don't have many of these issues we have, because from what I understand, many of those countries still count all ballots by hand. Much less ability to fix an election. I think we need the same here.

Yes, Republicans are going to take a lead in the House and likely the Senate, but if it's a slaughter, people on the left are going to cry foul because we do use technology for the vote count.

Sigh.

There is an assistant professor at Princeton who does nothing but hack voting machines. He's written dozens of papers on the vulnerabilities. He did Diebold, and Dominion too.

The point being, he knows what the vulnerabilities are, and so does everyone else. Even the people who make the machines.

So now, if this were ordinary product liability we could sue the manufacturer for negligence, but in this case believe it or not the law provided us with NO RECOURSE.

It's not criminal and it's not civil, the manufacturer has no control over the environment in which the machines end up.

Any way you slice it, it is up to the State to recognize the mission critical nature of its election operations. And simply refuse to buy technology that doesn't meet security standards.

That's what some on the left have been saying. I wouldn't expect a Biden presidency and Pelosi run Congress to raise taxes on the wealthy or corporations. We can't even get Pelosi to agree that Congressional members shouldn't be allowed to invest in the stock market.

That's not what increases inflation. Besides the global inflation occurring right now what causes inflation is the government lending money to financial institutions at zero percent interest rate so they can make it rain on every real estate investor, crypto bro, and corporation that wants to do stock buy backs to inflate the value of their companies. The amount of wealth redistribution that occurred during the pandemic and that occurs during every crisis, drives inflation and Inequality.

Why are you still looking for Commies under your bed when we're talking about the shortcomings of crony capitalism?

Ray lives in a slum, collects a disability check (even though he is perfectly capable of going to work) and whines about "communism".

The ironic thing is that so many "conservatives" are invested in an economic system that doesn't benefit them.

I did show you. I just posted a link.

The truth of the matter is that all presidents make some monetary policy impacts. You, being the partisan hack you are, are going to give credit to the Republican ones for the good, and not the Democrats for the good.

It’s a very narrow-minded view that you’re clearly demonstrating.
Progs destroyed Trump. You knew better. You have our Hitlers. If the Repubs we vote in screw us over again, we will vote our Hitlers in.

It's funny to watch the hypocrites in action when they lose an election. When in power, DumBama said Republicans want the keys back to the car they drove into the ditch. He went on to say, they can come along for the ride, but they'll have to sit in the back seat. During and after Trump's presidency, they hounded him month after month, year after year, and are still hounding him today nearly two years after leaving office, something that's never been done in our history.

So as usual, depending on how large the win, the devil will become an angel. You know, "we look forward to working together NOW!" Oh, forget about the fact we wouldn't give Republicans the time of day when we had all the power. Now it's time to bury the past and move forward as Americans together!

Of course, I expect this pathetic pandering to be delivered by Biden a few days after the election, but Whorris will continue echoing it long after, especially if we take the Senate by more than two seats.

I don't think that speech will happen. I think there will be a lot of mudd slinging and blaming towards republicans.

In fact I think they just may stop using the fed and the plunge protection team to hold up the stock market and let it fall just so they can say "the republicans destroyed the economy".

During and after Trump's presidency, they hounded him month after month, year after year, and are still hounding him today nearly two years after leaving office, something that's never been done in our history.
Hmmmmmm. Now why would that be? Could it be because he was unlike any prez in history? A reckless breaker of laws, traditions, rules both written and unwritten, moral codes, acting in inconceivably boorish and traitorous ways prior to his election, while he was in office, and after he was kicked to the curb.
Investigating treachery and rampant lawlessness is not hounding. It's trying to hold him accountable for his actions.

You can believe this..........

The federal government has found no evidence that flaws in Dominion voting machines have ever been exploited, including in the 2020 election, according to the executive director of the Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency.

CISA, an arm of the Department of Homeland Security, has notified election officials in more than a dozen states that use the machines of several vulnerabilities and mitigation measures that would aid in detection or prevention of an attempt to exploit those vulnerabilities.

The move marks the first time CISA has run voting machine flaws through its vulnerability disclosure program, which since 2019 has examined and disclosed hundreds of vulnerabilities in commercial and industrial systems that have been identified by researchers around the world. (The program is aimed at helping companies and consumers better secure devices from breaches.)

.......or you can choose to believe the delusional fantasy Trump has been spewing. Your choice.

The federal government has found no evidence that flaws in Dominion voting machines have ever been exploited, including in the 2020 election, according to the executive director of the Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency.

CISA, an arm of the Department of Homeland Security, has notified election officials in more than a dozen states that use the machines of several vulnerabilities and mitigation measures that would aid in detection or prevention of an attempt to exploit those vulnerabilities.

The move marks the first time CISA has run voting machine flaws through its vulnerability disclosure program, which since 2019 has examined and disclosed hundreds of vulnerabilities in commercial and industrial systems that have been identified by researchers around the world. (The program is aimed at helping companies and consumers better secure devices from breaches.)

.......or you can choose to believe the delusional fantasy Trump has been spewing. Your choice.

My post has little to do with Trump. What I'm getting at is the public will never trust machines, and that's why we need to get rid of them. Back to the old way of doing things: hand count in federal elections.

Hmmmmmm. Now why would that be? Could it be because he was unlike any prez in history? A reckless breaker of laws, traditions, rules both written and unwritten, moral codes, acting in inconceivably boorish and traitorous ways prior to his election, while he was in office, and after he was kicked to the curb.
Investigating treachery and rampant lawlessness is not hounding. It's trying to hold him accountable for his actions.

No, it's because the Democrats are Nazis using their positions of power to make sure a candidate they fear the most doesn't run against them ever again.

I don't think that speech will happen. I think there will be a lot of mudd slinging and blaming towards republicans.

In fact I think they just may stop using the fed and the plunge protection team to hold up the stock market and let it fall just so they can say "the republicans destroyed the economy".

I predict a little bit of a rebound in the market a day or two after the election.

Do you even understand what you're saying?

Homeland security examines industrial systems of private companies, but for THREE YEARS it has COMPLETELY FAILED to examine any part of this vital piece of our homeland security.

What the fuck

Until NOW, when half the country is complaining so fucking loud they finally HAD TO pull their heads out of their butts.

And NOW, they're flinging a load of bullshit at us, as ANYONE with even the most basic security experience will discern immediately.

These CISA assholes are fucking LIARS, they're partisan fucking liars just like all the other government agencies the Democommies have weaponized

It's funny to watch the hypocrites in action when they lose an election. When in power, DumBama said Republicans want the keys back to the car they drove into the ditch. He went on to say, they can come along for the ride, but they'll have to sit in the back seat. During and after Trump's presidency, they hounded him month after month, year after year, and are still hounding him today nearly two years after leaving office, something that's never been done in our history.

So as usual, depending on how large the win, the devil will become an angel. You know, "we look forward to working together NOW!" Oh, forget about the fact we wouldn't give Republicans the time of day when we had all the power. Now it's time to bury the past and move forward as Americans together!

Of course, I expect this pathetic pandering to be delivered by Biden a few days after the election, but Whorris will continue echoing it long after, especially if we take the Senate by more than two seats.

So how long after the election will we get the "working together" speech by the Democrats?​

There is no working with the enemy….hopefully all Republicans know this.
Any Republicans trying to make deals with Democrats should be exposed and despised.

There will be no unity. Not now. Not for a long, long time.

Forum List

Back