So how long after the election will we get the "working together" speech by the Democrats?

No problem for me. You claimed to always skip his/her posts and that is obviously not the truth.

Thats all.
I do skip past them. Unless he responds to me.

Then I’ll skim part of them until it goes off the rails, which is usually almost immediately.

Sorry if that was unclear before. All better now?

Us losing the election can only be one of two things: the election was rigged or a majority of voters are completely stupid. You decide.
No... it's more weirder and complicated than that.

I'll tell you the same thing I tell everyone else - keep your security hat on, and don't fall for the politics.

"Rigged" is too nebulous.

The security picture is: there are multiple points of vulnerability.

If you want to accuse someone of "rigging", you have to be able to show how it was done, right?

So, the first step in forensic analysis is to identify the points of vulnerability. Because it was one of them, or more than one. Right?

For instance - I've just been checking into registration, which is the "very front end" of our existing process, yes? I'm not even looking at mail-in yet, which is somewhere in the middle. (Counting and reporting being at the back).

There's some VERY interesting stuff going on with registration. In various states. I found a big glaring anomaly in the PA stats yesterday, with only 5 minutes of effort. That particular anomaly, doesn't exist in any other state, it's unique to PA.

So, we may be looking at something very complicated. Maybe different finagles that started independently in different states, and then were coalesced and organized at some later point in time

There is no Marxist Global Movement. Just us. The US and the Allied forces and the New World Order set in motion after the end of WWII. The attack on 9-11 was an attack on that. Either you're with us or your against us.
So apparently you don't read a damn thing the people that run this world put out. They tell you what they are going to do. You are just in denial then and working towards that end ignorantly.

The New World Order has nothing to do with American Power, it is subjugating all Nations to Globalist Government.
Global Warming Propaganda is just one tool in the Social Engineering toolbox to accomplish that.
Things like Manufactured Pandemics are another.
Things like "Equity and Economic Justice" just more of the same.
Things like Digital Currency just another facet of a multi pronged approach to achieve The Sustainable Development, Agenda 2030 Great Reset Goals.

If you cannot see that, you are Blind Boo.

We can't see what goes on in technology inside those machines. That's why both sides scream foul when they lose. There is virtually no way to prove it one way or another. Get rid of technology, then we can always validate the winners and losers and nobody can complain the election was rigged.
Wellll.... yes and no.

Secure technology exists, it's just that what we're using today, isn't.

I mean, we're outsourcing our counting to foreign corporations. How secure is that?

Last edited:
Oh it does.

Let me be completely honest with you here: I think you’re bat-shit crazy. No joke.

I read most of the posts that I come across around here. I always skip yours.

Sometimes when I’m downtown I’ll see homeless people rambling incoherently about something. They’re clearly on drugs and they’re not making any sense whatsoever. I just walk past them, feeling sorry for them, and not paying much attention to anything they’re rambling about.

That’s kind of what I do when I see your posts, for the exact same reason.
Trying to force our economies to run on the equivalent of windup toys, and wind mills is the very definition of insanity.
And you advocate that under the lie of "save the planet" when energy usage will actually have to increase 3,000 percent to accomplish that feat.
You people aren't just dumb,, you are blind and deluded and everything you stand for is either nonsense, immoral or ungodly.
And there is nothing more insane than telling a girl she can be a boy, and telling a boy he can become a girl, or having a man compete on a women's swim team and calling that equity and fair, and giving the number 1 female swimmer in the NCAA a 2nd place trophy when she loses to a man in a women's swim meet.

You are the ones that are batshit crazy, but I will go further than that. You are morally perverse, spiritually corrupted and eternally damned.
Now don't you have a dress to pick out for your date tonight? You going to wear heels or flats with that, soy boy?

It's funny to watch the hypocrites in action when they lose an election. When in power, DumBama said Republicans want the keys back to the car they drove into the ditch. He went on to say, they can come along for the ride, but they'll have to sit in the back seat. During and after Trump's presidency, they hounded him month after month, year after year, and are still hounding him today nearly two years after leaving office, something that's never been done in our history.

So as usual, depending on how large the win, the devil will become an angel. You know, "we look forward to working together NOW!" Oh, forget about the fact we wouldn't give Republicans the time of day when we had all the power. Now it's time to bury the past and move forward as Americans together!

Of course, I expect this pathetic pandering to be delivered by Biden a few days after the election, but Whorris will continue echoing it long after, especially if we take the Senate by more than two seats.
/----/ democrats will demand a seat at the table and RINOs will oblige. Hopefully, there are enough rising stars the GOP to stop it from happening.

So apparently you don't read a damn thing the people that run this world put out. They tell you what they are going to do. You are just in denial then and working towards that end ignorantly.

The New World Order has nothing to do with American Power, it is subjugating all Nations to Globalist Government.
Global Warming Propaganda is just one tool in the Social Engineering toolbox to accomplish that.
Things like Manufactured Pandemics are another.
Things like "Equity and Economic Justice" just more of the same.
Things like Digital Currency just another facet of a multi pronged approach to achieve The Sustainable Development, Agenda 2030 Great Reset Goals.

If you cannot see that, you are Blind Boo.
The NWO is all about American Military power.

All your other CT nonsense is just flax thrown at you by the illustrious Illuminati. Honest Injun. Ops is that racist now too?

Wellll.... yes and no.

Secure technology exists, it's just that what we're using today, isn't.

I mean, we're outsourcing our counting to foreign corporations. How secure is that?

Even if we had the most secure technology around, do you believe people will buy it?

I'm not talking about if it happens or not. I'm talking about restoring the confidence in Americans that their vote counted. That can never happen using technology of any degree.

I don't the the Neo-GOP will ever get it.

The come together moment of the standard concession speech is for the supporters of the losing candidate, so they don't do what the Neo-GOP have done, having been so stewed in Benedict Donald's vocal hatred of half of America that they have a visceral hate the other half now too.

Trump never referred to the other side as terrorists or threats to democracy. He may have said that about some politicians, but not the public themselves.

Members of his own cabinet and administration resigned over his actions that day. And yet you refuse to see anything wrong with his actions. If even they can find fault in what he did, then why can’t you? Because you’re retarded.

No offense.

His action was holding a rally, something the left does all the time. That's all he did.

Sure, we value all of those things. We also value having a president in office who doesn’t promote baseless claims of election fraud when he loses and we value having someone who won’t inflict complete chaos on our elected officials.

Inflation is a world-wide problem, not just in the United States. We give too much credit and blame to the president for monetary issues. If you were consistent with this, you would admit that George W Bush was terrible and that Obama was amazing, even though I’m sure you voted for the opposite. We’re not entering a nuclear conflict - that’s just you guys being dramatic crybabies when we both know that nothing is going to happen.

Us guys? It's NYC that's running ads on what to do in the event of a nuclear attack, so it's a lot of people, not just "us guys."

We are the financial leader of the world. When our economy is doing well, other countries economies are doing well. When our economy fails, other countries economy fails. We are the first domino in the set. it's not hard to find things Dementia did that caused inflation and in retrospect, increasing interest rates.

Bush was not a great President, but neither was DumBama. He took credit for an improved economy that was led by the private market--not him. Everything he did for our businesses were a negative and not a positive. You know.......those shovel ready jobs weren't so shovel ready.

/----/ Why do you libtards hate women's sports so much?

I watched that interview last night. It's a real shame what the left has done to this country.

Trump never referred to the other side as terrorists or threats to democracy. He may have said that about some politicians, but not the public themselves.
Trump never conceded to his base and told them to move on, even though he was told by most everyone around him he lost. That was his great crime against his followers.

He recently called Joe an enemy of the state. The man 81 million American voted for.

He has made the once Grand Old Party, miserable.

Trump never conceded to his base and told them to move on, even though he was told by most everyone around him he lost. That was his great crime against his followers.

He recently called Joe an enemy of the state. The man 81 million American voted for.

He has made the once Grand Old Party, miserable.

Like I said, he may have said that about other politicians (look what other politicians said about him) but not the people themselves. It was Hillary that referred to those that didn't support her as deplorables.

Again, I ask you.....how are they my earnings if, I, as a business owner choose not to use them personally and instead retain them for future use?
What you choose to do with your earnings, whether you spend it now or in the future doesn't stop them from being earnings. I'm not sure where your confusion is. You aren't even denying ownership, your argument is that you're not using it right now. To that I say, so what.
And you inadvertently, or perhaps intentionally, made fun of my son who, due to his condition beyond his control, took the short bus.

Live with it.
I'll sleep like a baby.

His action was holding a rally, something the left does all the time. That's all he did.
Members of his own cabinet and administration disagree with you. They were so disgusted with his actions that day that they resigned.

If members of his own staff see a huge problem with it, then why can’t you?

That’s a rhetorical question. You don’t need to answer. We already know the answer.

Us guys? It's NYC that's running ads on what to do in the event of a nuclear attack, so it's a lot of people, not just "us guys."
Stupid argument. Running ads doesn’t mean that we’re heading to nuclear war.

You want to cry that the sky is falling because your guy isn’t in office. The sky isn’t falling. You’re going to be fine. You can stop hiding in the basement now.

Forum List

Back