so how does AlGore, Greta Thunberg and all you global warming enthusiasts explain this?

Or......

Why are we finding remains of a rainforest under the antarctic from 90 million years ago? How can all of the antarctic have been a rainforest at one point before man existed to pollute the earth and cause the caps to melt so it can be a rainforest.

Or maybe the earth isn't static and it's in a constant of chatoic flux we have no control over.

We don't have any control over the environment. Superstitious people have always believed bad weather is the fault of humans, and that ritual sacrifice is needed to prevent it.

We don't have any control over the environment. Superstitious people have always believed bad weather is the fault of humans, and that ritual sacrifice is needed to prevent it.

I don't understand how people blame this and that on climate change caused by humans and treat the earth as if it's always in this constant state that has only been altered by mankind.

I mean the blamers I understand because there is a lot of money and power and control to be gained from being a climate alarmist. It's a business with gains to be made off of it both political and financial.

But what I don't understand is how people believe in it. Does no one ever look at what's happened since before man existed and think "maybe climate is a part of nature". How people ignore ice ages, world wide floods, world wide fires, droughts, mass extinctions, a total reversale of the poles, complete loss and gain of the ozone, seismic activity so great it broke apart land masses, meteors, solar radiation, and so much more constantly happening for billions and billions of years. Hell the antarctic and the Sahara desert used to be a rainforest before man. I just can't understand how people ignore basic reality in the face of a lie they deep down know to be a lie, but then again there are people who believe a man can be a woman.

I am ashamed of humanity at times.

I wish it were that simple. The folks that are really in control, throwing this out there? They are just using the environment for a very different agenda. TECHNOCRACY - The Great Reset.

The global totalitarian police state, that is based on this "climate change," narrative, and this biosecurity, "One Health," paradigm, that the global technocracy is rolling out, has really, nothing to do with our environment, and everything to do with a complete world wide technocratic electronic computerized panopticon, to control everything, and everyone on the planet.

Patrick Wood: Technocracy News: Quickening Report: Trilateral Commission Declares 2023 Year 1 of NWO​

". . . One particular speech may have caught Baker's attention, for it captured the essence of the three-day discussion, held from Friday through Sunday. "The Biden administration is trying to convince the world that there is this titanic struggle between autocracies and democracies. I am skeptical about that," a speaker said. Instead, the world is fragmented, with countries -- including the U.S. -- looking out for their self-interests, the speaker added.

The Trilateral Commission is a nongovernmental organization that seeks to deepen understanding between the U.S., Europe and Asia. . . ."

<snip>

. . . The speaker, who cannot be identified according to commission rules, went on: "Three decades of globalization -- defined as integrated, free-market based and deflationary -- has been replaced by what will be a multidecade period of globalization defined as fragmented, not-free-market-based but industrial-policy based and structurally inflationary. This year, 2023, is Year One of this new global order."

At the core of this shift is the U.S. Instead of committing to a neoliberal, free-market economy, the U.S. government is driving the economy and key industries toward a set of objectives, such as domestic equity at home and competition with China, the speaker said.

In such a world, middle powers like India, Saudi Arabia and Turkey will carve their own paths, weighing the economic, strategic and defense interests, the speaker said.. . . "

<snip>

". . . But commission members expressed hope that China would play a part in ending the Ukraine war. "Whether Russia will stop the war depends on the role of China. If China decides to help Russia [evade] sanctions, if China decides to provide Russia with arms, this war can go on for very long," one European analyst said.

Members also worried about how the war has disrupted efforts to reach net-zero emissions. "The new conflict that is perceived in many constituencies is between energy security on one hand and energy transformation on the other, following Ukraine," a member said. "At least for the short term, some of these priorities seemed to have shifted. We need to now reorder these priorities in a way that energy transformation happens and becomes the main driver of where investments need to go. . . ."

UN Extends Authority To Manage “Extreme Global Shocks”​

Skarmavbild-2023-03-16-kl.-18.54.50.png

Yeah, I’m not too worried about that stuff. There’s only so much they can control, I don’t let that get to me. Just do what I can to keep the environment clean and reduce unnecessary damage and polluting

What a dumb statement. I guess you don’t have control over the state of your fish tank either. Just let it do what it’s gonna do, right? No wonder all your fish die.

The global power elite consolidating power with their scams is an issue. I guarantee you there are men in police uniforms who would defend these people. You think they are nice. their actions though over the years are not so nice.
The nature of capitalism and authoritarianism has always been about scams to get power. Nothing new. Don’t be over dramatic

CORCORAN, Calif. —
Sixth Avenue used to cut through miles of farmland. Now, the road has disappeared under muddy water, its path marked by sodden telephone poles that protrude from the swelling lake. Water laps just below the windows of a lone farmhouse that sits alongside the submerged route.

Thousands of acres of cropland have been inundated in this heavily farmed swath of the San Joaquin Valley. And the water just keeps rising.

For the first time in decades, Tulare Lake is reappearing in the valley, reclaiming the lowlands at its historic heart. Once the largest freshwater lake west of the Mississippi River, Tulare Lake was largely drained in the late 19th and early 20th centuries, as the rivers that fed it were dammed and diverted for agriculture.

So Al,Greta, all you global warming evangelistas... where did all this water come from making up 40 years of drought?

So you missed ALL of the discussions on the impact of global warming????? Flooding was predicted. And massive wild fires.

Try paying attention.

CORCORAN, Calif. —
Sixth Avenue used to cut through miles of farmland. Now, the road has disappeared under muddy water, its path marked by sodden telephone poles that protrude from the swelling lake. Water laps just below the windows of a lone farmhouse that sits alongside the submerged route.

Thousands of acres of cropland have been inundated in this heavily farmed swath of the San Joaquin Valley. And the water just keeps rising.

For the first time in decades, Tulare Lake is reappearing in the valley, reclaiming the lowlands at its historic heart. Once the largest freshwater lake west of the Mississippi River, Tulare Lake was largely drained in the late 19th and early 20th centuries, as the rivers that fed it were dammed and diverted for agriculture.

So Al,Greta, all you global warming evangelistas... where did all this water come from making up 40 years of drought?
You forgot. It's not global warming, it's climate change. When there is a drought it is climate change. When there is rain it is climate change. When the neighbor's dog poops in your yard it is climate change.

Of course I’m paying attention. I’m just not obsessing and overdramatizing.
And when the sovereignty of America is sold? You will be one of the first to jump on board, thinking it is a great idea.

And when they force everyone to sign up for digital IDs, even when it violates some folks religious and spiritual beliefs, and the tenets of the first Amendment? You won't give a shit.

. . . and then, when they start to track and trace, every last thing that ever person on the planet does, thinks, says, buys and sells? You won't say boo, you will be right behing that idea too, because, you will then say, it is. . . "overdramatizing," things, because they have already moved the Overton window of what is "normal."

But to folks that don't want to have their lives invaded, or their privacy destroyed? pssshhhh, it will be too late. Ask the Amish if it is "obsessing," or if that type of talk is "overdramatizing."

Go stick your head back in the ground.

And when the sovereignty of America is sold? You will be one of the first to jump on board, thinking it is a great idea.

And when they force everyone to sign up for digital IDs, even when it violates some folks religious and spiritual beliefs, and the tenets of the first Amendment? You won't give a shit.

. . . and then, when they start to track and trace, every last thing that ever person on the planet does, thinks, says, buys and sells? You won't say boo, you will be right behing that idea too, because, you will then say, it is. . . "overdramatizing," things, because they have already moved the Overton window of what is "normal."

But to folks that don't want to have their lives invaded, or their privacy destroyed? pssshhhh, it will be too late. Ask the Amish if it is "obsessing," or if that type of talk is "overdramatizing."

Go stick your head back in the ground.
Our lives aren’t being invaded and destroyed. We actually are fortunate to be able to live pretty great lives. So yes, you are fear mongering and over dramatizing.

Forum List

Back