So how did the Russian Flagship explode?

SavannahMann

Platinum Member
Nov 16, 2016
Ukraine claims they blew it up with cruise missiles. Russia says it was a munitions malfunction. So who is telling the truth?

We know the ship exploded. We know the crew abandoned ship. The question is why.

So Russian Cheerleaders and trolls. Which is it? Was the Russian Navy grossly incompetent? Was Ukraine brilliant in being able to target a warship well out of sight?

Ukraine claims they blew it up with cruise missiles. Russia says it was a munitions malfunction. So who is telling the truth?

We know the ship exploded. We know the crew abandoned ship. The question is why.

So Russian Cheerleaders and trolls. Which is it? Was the Russian Navy grossly incompetent? Was Ukraine brilliant in being able to target a warship well out of sight?
I said in another thread that if Russia launched nukes that at least a quarter of them would blow up taking off, or in their silos. So this is very unsurprising. Let's fucking attack them now.

Don't care one way or another, other than the fact that I bet it made for an awesome fireworks display.

Any time Russian shit blows up, I'm entertained.

If Roosia is this messed up can you imagine how messed up China will be if they try anything?
China is all about money, they are afraid of sanctions because if they get cut off from the West, they'll sink like a rock. So I don't see them going after Taiwan, it's a nothing island, not worth all the business lost. Those fucking rice gobblers, we have them by the balls, lol.

The Soviet/Russian Navy has a long and storied history of incompetence. Their safety standards are historically among the lowest in the world. I agree with those who question the validity of the entire crew being able to evacuate during a cruise missile attack...

RT.ru propaganda blame UK rockets, any expert here ?

Well, if it was a cruise missile, it would seem as though they would have fired it a few weeks ago... I'm not sure how long the ship has been on station or whatever but I don't think anyone is sending them cruise missiles. Maybe...but I doubt it. If so, its good to see a NATO supplied cruise missile can do such damage. However, I think some common sense would tell anyone that this isn't the case.

Likely it was either a malfunction by an old ship or human error. The original ship (Moskva) was launched before the first space shuttle launch I think. Its probably not exactly the pride of their fleet. I hope.

The Soviet/Russian Navy has a long and storied history of incompetence. Their safety standards are historically among the lowest in the world. I agree with those who question the validity of the entire crew being able to evacuate during a cruise missile attack...
It depends on where the missile hit, what ensuing explosion resulted, and if there was no crew in the impact zone, it's quite likely everyone could have made it off

Forum List

Back