So Hilarious; I Just Have To Share This With You...

Vastator

Platinum Member
Oct 14, 2014
So... I just got back from town, and was reminded why I hate going there in the first place. But Sunday is a good day to hit the grocery stores early before all the church services let out, and people swamp the stores. So I got out of the grocery store without incident, and headed back home. But then I remembered that a certain gas station had my Monster Javas on sale, so I stopped in to load up for the week.

Now here is where it gets good. To pull into this gas station, the driveway is a fairly sharp uphill grade, then levels off at the pumps. I had pulled through the pumps and parked right at the store front. Went in got my stuff. All good. I crank the truck, and decide I should just top off the tank now, while I'm here. All I gotta do is back straight up, and I'll be on the correct side of the pump to pump my gas. No problem...

So back I go, and a foot, and a half from where I ultimately intend to stop... up the steep driveway pops a fairly new model jeep, compete with the yee yee kit. Big tires, lifted, light kit, the works. Totally covered in mud. Clearly had just come outta the woods from muddin'... Pulls up quickly to right on my ass, at the pump, and spikes the brakes. I'm thinking to myself "how in the fuck did you not see there was already a truck at this pump"? But before I could say anything out pops some mouthy bitch about 24 years old if I had to guess, yelling some shit. So I throw the truck in park, and get out to see what her problem is. I start walking toward the back of the truck, when she power walks up to my bumper, all pissed off, and finger pointing. "You stupid son of a bitch! You almost hit me!" She's yelling. WTF?!

I was just about to tell her to fuck off, and mention she should look where the fuck she's going; but I never got the chance. For two reasons. One being she started in on "what kind of asshole backs..."? Now I'm stopping her sentence there as I write this, because this is where reason number two comes on. As she's trying to educate me as to the finer points of gas pump etiquette; her black jeep starts rolling backwards. I didn't say shit... Wouldn't have mattered if I had. She couldn't have stopped what happened next from happenning...

That jeep rolled right back down the uphill slanted drive way, up to about 20mph if I had to guess by the time it reached the road. It reached the road and got clipped in the front passenger side quarter and turned diagonally still headed across the road, where there's a short embankment that drops about 4, or 5 feet before it flattens out into a tree line. The jeep starts diagonally backwards down this berm but the big tires gave it a bounce that flipped the jeep on its side, and into some trees... Holy fucking shit!!!!
This mouthy bitch had no realization what was happenning till the truck that clipped her Jeep started blowing his horn just before he hit it. She got to watch the rest of the show after that moment. And she started freaking the fuck out. Full nuclear meltdown screaming, crying, the works.

And it gets even better...

So... I just got back from town, and was reminded why I hate going there in the first place. But Sunday is a good day to hit the grocery stores early before all the church services let out, and people swamp the stores. So I got out of the grocery store without incident, and headed back home. But then I remembered that a certain gas station had my Monster Javas on sale, so I stopped in to load up for the week.

Now here is where it gets good. To pull into this gas station, the driveway is a fairly sharp uphill grade, then levels off at the pumps. I had pulled through the pumps and parked right at the store front. Went in got my stuff. All good. I crank the truck, and decide I should just top off the tank now, while I'm here. All I gotta do is back straight up, and I'll be on the correct side of the pump to pump my gas. No problem...

So back I go, and a foot, and a half from where I ultimately intend to stop... up the steep driveway pops a fairly new model jeep, compete with the yee yee kit. Big tires, lifted, light kit, the works. Totally covered in mud. Clearly had just come outta the woods from muddin'... Pulls up quickly to right on my ass, at the pump, and spikes the brakes. I'm thinking to myself "how in the fuck did you not see there was already a truck at this pump"? But before I could say anything out pops some mouthy bitch about 24 years old if I had to guess, yelling some shit. So I throw the truck in park, and get out to see what her problem is. I start walking toward the back of the truck, when she power walks up to my bumper, all pissed off, and finger pointing. "You stupid son of a bitch! You almost hit me!" She's yelling. WTF?!

I was just about to tell her to fuck off, and mention she should look where the fuck she's going; but I never got the chance. For two reasons. One being she started in on "what kind of asshole backs..."? Now I'm stopping her sentence there as I write this, because this is where reason number two comes on. As she's trying to educate me as to the finer points of gas pump etiquette; her black jeep starts rolling backwards. I didn't say shit... Wouldn't have mattered if I had. She couldn't have stopped what happened next from happenning...

That jeep rolled right back down the uphill slanted drive way, up to about 20mph if I had to guess by the time it reached the road. It reached the road and got clipped in the front passenger side quarter and turned diagonally still headed across the road, where there's a short embankment that drops about 4, or 5 feet before it flattens out into a tree line. The jeep starts diagonally backwards down this berm but the big tires gave it a bounce that flipped the jeep on its side, and into some trees... Holy fucking shit!!!!
This mouthy bitch had no realization what was happenning till the truck that clipped her Jeep started blowing his horn just before he hit it. She got to watch the rest of the show after that moment. And she started freaking the fuck out. Full nuclear meltdown screaming, crying, the works.

And it gets even better...
intears.gif
THANK YOU.png
WINNER.png
:clap: :clap: :dance: :yes_text12:

As fortune, or misfortune would have it within just a couple minutes, a sherriffs deputy happened upon the whole scene. I was thinking "well, shows over". Boy was I wrong! The deputy approaches her as shes berating the guy who was driving the truck that clipped the jeep. He asks if everyone's alright, she screeches " Do I look alright!? This guy hit my dads jeep!" I'm thinking oh boy this is jist too good to be true... then it just kept getting better. As I'm sticking around to give my report of what happened, shes getting questioned by the deputy. Turns out her license is suspended for DUI. Wanna giess what the deputy did next? You bet your fucking ass! Field sobriety test, and breathalyzer! And bam! The dumb bitch failed. Bwa haa haa haaaaa!!! How's that for karma you mouthy trailer trash bitch!? Thats quite possibly my most memorable gas pumping experience. IT WAS AWESOME!!!

Funniest thing I saw even close to that was a long time ago..........

Was playing football and some kid was squeeling tires in the parking lot.....burning rubber all over the place............the big dummy then hit the concrete base of a light pole.............after screwing up the car he then started kicking the door.......LOL.......doing more damage....

His dad showed up and grabbed him by the ears and then threw him in the truck.......long time ago.....LOL

As fortune, or misfortune would have it within just a couple minutes, a sherriffs deputy happened upon the whole scene. I was thinking "well, shows over". Boy was I wrong! The deputy approaches her as shes berating the guy who was driving the truck that clipped the jeep. He asks if everyone's alright, she screeches " Do I look alright!? This guy hit my dads jeep!" I'm thinking oh boy this is jist too good to be true... then it just kept getting better. As I'm sticking around to give my report of what happened, shes getting questioned by the deputy. Turns out her license is suspended for DUI. Wanna giess what the deputy did next? You bet your fucking ass! Field sobriety test, and breathalyzer! And bam! The dumb bitch failed. Bwa haa haa haaaaa!!! How's that for karma you mouthy trailer trash bitch!? Thats quite possibly my most memorable gas pumping experience. IT WAS AWESOME!!!
I can only hope he tried to arrest her and she resisted arrest, fought with the deputy on the ground and tried to grab his pistol and run. Please tell me it is so. And the coupe de gras: she has to call daddy now to not only tell him she wrecked his Jeep but needs bailed out of jail pending hearing. Sucks to be a spoiled brat asshole.

I can only hope he tried to arrest her and she resisted arrest, fought with the deputy on the ground and tried to grab his pistol and run. Please tell me it is so. And the coupe de gras: she has to call daddy now to not only tell him she wrecked his Jeep but needs bailed out of jail pending hearing. Sucks to be a spoiled brat asshole.
Nah. No resisting unfortunately. There was pleading, crying, and sobbing though...

babbyrofl.gif

Nah. No resisting unfortunately. There was pleading, crying, and sobbing though...

Depressed-beautiful-girl-cry.jpg

You mean you didn't go down to vouch for her as a witness that she was not only drunk, out of control, but had threatened you above?

Was this Karen wearing a MAGA hat? That'd make your story even funnier! :eusa_dance:

Was this Karen wearing a MAGA hat? That'd make your story even funnier! :eusa_dance:
No, gloveless, all the idiot tard jackass prick bitches are in your party.

No, gloveless, all the idiot tard jackass prick bitches are in your party.

Nah, most dummies with anger management issues support the Short Fingered Vulgarian.

No hat.

No hat.

Rats - And dude, that was one of the funniest stories I've heard in quite some time! :laugh:

Forum List

Back