So Hilarious; I Just Have To Share This With You...

As fortune, or misfortune would have it within just a couple minutes, a sherriffs deputy happened upon the whole scene. I was thinking "well, shows over". Boy was I wrong! The deputy approaches her as shes berating the guy who was driving the truck that clipped the jeep. He asks if everyone's alright, she screeches " Do I look alright!? This guy hit my dads jeep!" I'm thinking oh boy this is jist too good to be true... then it just kept getting better. As I'm sticking around to give my report of what happened, shes getting questioned by the deputy. Turns out her license is suspended for DUI. Wanna giess what the deputy did next? You bet your fucking ass! Field sobriety test, and breathalyzer! And bam! The dumb bitch failed. Bwa haa haa haaaaa!!! How's that for karma you mouthy trailer trash bitch!? Thats quite possibly my most memorable gas pumping experience. IT WAS AWESOME!!!

Was this Karen wearing a MAGA hat? That'd make your story even funnier! :eusa_dance:
No, gloveless, all the idiot tard jackass prick bitches are in your party.

Nah, most dummies with anger management issues support the Short Fingered Vulgarian.
That must be why all the violent crazies show up bused in to disrupt Trump rallies but none of them appeared at any of the democrat rallies?

As fortune, or misfortune would have it within just a couple minutes, a sherriffs deputy happened upon the whole scene. I was thinking "well, shows over". Boy was I wrong! The deputy approaches her as shes berating the guy who was driving the truck that clipped the jeep. He asks if everyone's alright, she screeches " Do I look alright!? This guy hit my dads jeep!" I'm thinking oh boy this is jist too good to be true... then it just kept getting better. As I'm sticking around to give my report of what happened, shes getting questioned by the deputy. Turns out her license is suspended for DUI. Wanna giess what the deputy did next? You bet your fucking ass! Field sobriety test, and breathalyzer! And bam! The dumb bitch failed. Bwa haa haa haaaaa!!! How's that for karma you mouthy trailer trash bitch!? Thats quite possibly my most memorable gas pumping experience. IT WAS AWESOME!!!

I rarely give out the heart eyed fag emoji but this deserves it!!!!

Reminds me of the time I took a guy fishing to Lake Fayetteville in Texas. This lake is full of prima donnas who think they're Gods gift to bass fishing. And to be honest some of them are.
We got back to the ramp and the guy I took swore he could back up the trailer. So I drop him at the dock and circle around 100 yards offshore while he went and got the truck and trailer.
After watching him jack knife it repeatedly I brought the boat in to the dock and told him to get out of the fuken truck.
The guy waiting to take their boat out were bitching and complaining about rookies on the ramp.
Backed the trailer in and got the boat out of the water while the two dumbasses fumed.
We weren't 20 foot from the ramp when these two buffoons sprang into action!!!
The one guy backed the trailer in with skill and precision while the other guy drove the boat onto the trailer and gave a whistle.
The guy driving gave it the gas and the boat slide off the trailer once he got around 15 foot up the ramp.
The only thing keeping the boat from completely coming off the trailer was the knot where the strap was tied to the winch.
There was around two foot of boat on the trailer and the rest was dragging up the grooved and roughened concrete ramp.
The dumbass driving didnt stop until the rear of the boat was 30 foot from the water.
It tore the living shit out of his skeg and the hull of his 60K bass boat.
I was no longer pissed at my buddy....as we rolled around in the parking lot laughing.

I thought the dude was gonna stroke out when I reminded him of the latch on the winch!!

To make matters worse...for them, there were the ten or fifteen other people waiting in line who saw the whole thing and they were all laughing their asses off as well.

My mom's last car accident was because of a guy who was driving with an expired license and when the dust settled, he was allowed to leave the scene the same way that he entered it. Thank you for letting me know that there is still justice in this world.

God bless you and my mom always!!!

Holly

That's one of the best things i've read in a long time. Thanks for sharing it with us!

Except that it's not luck. It's reaping what you sow, one of the laws of the universe. ; )

It’s funny how we as people imagine after the fact “what we would have done”. But as abrasive, and belligerent as I may come across... I never got the chance to utter a single word. Crazy...

Forum List

Back