So heroic!...Raiders’ Carl Nassib comes out as gay in historic NFL moment

Las Vegas Raiders defensive end Carl Nassib on Monday became the first active NFL player to come out as gay.
The bigoted right’s obsession with sexual orientation is pathological.

The sick obsession with deviant sex is ALL on the Left.

That's because it is pathological to think there is any sexual orientation other than the male or female that nature created.

Las Vegas Raiders defensive end Carl Nassib on Monday became the first active NFL player to come out as gay.

That's because it is pathological to think there is any sexual orientation other than the male or female that nature created.
I see this bothers you..................... :itsok:

And a lesbian makes a comment.....ROTFLMFAO

“What’s up people,” Nassib said in a video posted to Instagram on Monday. “I’m at my house in West Chester, Pennsylvania. I just wanted to take a quick moment to say that I’m gay. I’ve been meaning to do this for a while now but finally feel comfortable getting it off my chest. I really have the best life, the best family, friends and job a guy can ask for.

“I’m a pretty private person so I hope you guys know that I’m not doing this for attention. I just think that representation and visibility are so important. I actually hope that one day, videos like this and the whole coming out process are not necessary, but until then I will do my best and my part to cultivate a culture that’s accepting and compassionate and I’m going to start by donating $100,000 to the Trevor Project. They’re an incredible organization, they’re the number one suicide-prevention service for LGBTQ youth in America.”

(Excerpt) Read more at nypost.com ...

NFL%20Football%20Fans%20Finger%20Flip%20Branco%20Cartoon.jpg

09t5pXh8_400x400.jpg

.@Raiders DE Carl Nassib announced today that he’s gay. He also shared he's donating $100,000 to the @TrevorProject, a suicide prevention organization for LGBTQ youth.

The NFL family is proud of you, Carl. ❤️ pic.twitter.com/HXbcBuLg2X— NFL (@NFL) June 21, 2021
Another reason to watch fishing!
Is there any group on earth more bigoted to gays than black communities?

Muslims.
I stand corrected!

It's all about money.

His jersey will now rocket to #1 and companies looking to virtue signal will be lining up with endorsements.

And a lesbian makes a comment.....ROTFLMFAO
Yep. Con-grats on that. :clap:

You know, from reading the responses here, I think this is a good thing.

The conservative response is mostly criticizing him for being an attention whore, which I think is perfectly fair and accurate. I agree with them on this. More importantly, I think it's promising to see that he's being criticized for being an attention whore rather than for being gay. I think we would have seen a very different response to this story 20 years ago. We've come a long way.

In my opinion, America's opinion of the LGBT community has changed significantly over a relatively short time. I decided to look up some stats to help support this and I found a few nice graphs.

1624398542318.png

I think this is a great trend.

The conservative response is mostly criticizing him for being an attention whore, which I think is perfectly fair and accurate. I agree with them on this. More importantly, I think it's promising to see that he's being criticized for being an attention whore rather than for being gay. I think we would have seen a very different response to this story 20 years ago. We've come a long way.

In my opinion, America's opinion of the LGBT community has changed significantly over a relatively short time. I decided to look up some stats to help support this and I found a few nice graphs.

View attachment 504490

Love the graphs! :pinkygirly:

View attachment 504490

Love the graphs! :pinkygirly:
I do too. It shows we're becoming more accepting in my opinion.

You can poke fun at it, that's ok. I think people like you are probably having a hard time watching the country change around you.

Forum List

Back