So heroic!...Raiders’ Carl Nassib comes out as gay in historic NFL moment

The Raider front line.

1624399483826.png

You know, from reading the responses here, I think this is a good thing.

The conservative response is mostly criticizing him for being an attention whore, which I think is perfectly fair and accurate. I agree with them on this. More importantly, I think it's promising to see that he's being criticized for being an attention whore rather than for being gay. I think we would have seen a very different response to this story 20 years ago. We've come a long way.

In my opinion, America's opinion of the LGBT community has changed significantly over a relatively short time. I decided to look up some stats to help support this and I found a few nice graphs.

View attachment 504490

I think this is a great trend.

Love the graphs! :pinkygirly:
I do too. It shows we're becoming more accepting in my opinion.

You can poke fun at it, that's ok. I think people like you are probably having a hard time watching the country change around you.

I gave up watching the NFL last year after they kowtowed to the Marxist BLM!
Now they have entered the HOMO-EROTICA era.
Too funny....:laughing0301:

The conservative response is mostly criticizing him for being an attention whore, which I think is perfectly fair and accurate. I agree with them on this. More importantly, I think it's promising to see that he's being criticized for being an attention whore rather than for being gay. I think we would have seen a very different response to this story 20 years ago. We've come a long way.

In my opinion, America's opinion of the LGBT community has changed significantly over a relatively short time. I decided to look up some stats to help support this and I found a few nice graphs.

View attachment 504490

You can poke fun at it, that's ok. I think people like you are probably having a hard time watching the country change around you.

The NFL will be fine without you. :)

View attachment 504490

You have that backwards.
I'm way better off without it!

View attachment 504490

You have that backwards.

No, I think I had it right the first time. The NFL will be fine without you.

View attachment 504490

You have that backwards.

No. Believe me. You had it wrong!

View attachment 504490

You have that backwards.

No. Believe me. You had it wrong!

I disagree. Your leaving the NFL won't be of any significance to them.

It's really not that complicated.

View attachment 504490

Or maybe not.....not as much of a reason for certain people to remain in the closet.

Ancient Greeks, the cradle of civilization at the time, did Homo sports.
And guess what?
Heterosexuality won out!
LBGT's are sexual deviants historically, time tested through the centuries!!!

Who gives a shit?

There are hundreds of millions of other gays out there. It isn't like he special or unique.

But hey, gotta cash in on that sweet pride month publicity right? What an asshole. Then again as they say, you are what you eat.

This news will go over well in the locker room.

Homosexuality is a disorder. I have nothing for or against gays but don't ask me to celebrate their disorder. With that said, I wish them nothing but the best.

Biden has applauded Nassib and Japanese soccer player Kumi Yokoyama for coming out, saying that “because of you, countless kids around the world are seeing themselves in a new light today." ⁠

Forum List

Back