So far I haven’t seen anyone encourage violence on usmb

Leftist dimwittedcrat demons sure love posting stuff like pictures of that fake toy gallows on Jan 6. They want to keep everyone good and scared. Isn't that technically cyber-terrorism?

This isn't entirely accurate. Someone, who I presumed was a member of the Creepy Ones, told me a couple of years ago that I should just commit suicide (due to the ongoing and illegal persecution against me). They are cowards anyways, so I don't place much value in their evil vitriol.

Last edited:
But then again our forum hasn’t been infiltrated by the fbi yet

"Violence" can include censorship.

The censorship here on USMB is Zionist.

They hate it when you QUOTE EINSTEIN

FBI=The enemy within..... They have been an agency run by the swamp for years but when we elected Trump they made a turn for the worse.... I believe Trump was going to blow the whole thing open and expose the incredible amount of corruption that the establishment embodies.... And the FBI was charged with stopping Trump and hampering his administration...
Now Liz Cheney and her gang of disgusting seditious traitors will try and find something to disqualify another run for president by Trump.... And you can bet that the FBI is hard at work digging up more Bullshit like the dossier.....

FBI=The enemy within..... They have been an agency run by the swamp for years but when we elected Trump they made a turn for the worse.... I believe Trump was going to blow the whole thing open and expose the incredible amount of corruption that the establishment embodies.... And the FBI was charged with stopping Trump and hampering his administration...
Now Liz Cheney and her gang of disgusting seditious traitors will try and find something to disqualify another run for president by Trump.... And you can bet that the FBI is hard at work digging up more Bullshit like the dossier.....

Admit it.

Trump FUCKED UP when he appointed Jew Supremacist Zionist Fascist W lawyer Chris Wray...

Trump is out of office solely because he stuck his nose up Zionism's ass over and over and over, and Zionism responded with the Steal...

Admit it.

Trump FUCKED UP when he appointed Jew Supremacist Zionist Fascist W lawyer Chris Wray...

Trump is out of office solely because he stuck his nose up Zionism's ass over and over and over, and Zionism responded with the Steal...
Trump's biggest mistake was to not sever the white house and the DOJ from GOP swampers.... He was poorly advised in his first few months... Wray and Barr and Sessions were all working against Trump from day one...

Trump's biggest mistake was to not sever the white house and the DOJ from GOP swampers.... He was poorly advised in his first few months... Wray and Barr and Sessions were all working against Trump from day one...

Wray and Sessions - all Zionist 911 W types - Sessions is a self proclaimed Christian who has a 100 rating for being pro israel.... and is rich and a lawyer and full of shit.... and a big big spender and supporter of all the spending and expanding government done by LIBERAL W.

How the FUCK could Trump not KNOW that....

Wray and Sessions - all Zionist 911 W types - Sessions is a self proclaimed Christian who has a 100 rating for being pro israel.... and is rich and a lawyer and full of shit.... and a big big spender and supporter of all the spending and expanding government done by LIBERAL W.

How the FUCK could Trump not KNOW that....
Put yourself in his shoes... Trump has said that from day one after the election everyone treated him and his staff like they were Martians...
I'm sure he thought that if he brought a few on board they would be more cooperative but that just wasn't the case....
Still..... I will vote for Trump again or whomever he endorses because we must take back DC from these corrupted people from both parties....

Put yourself in his shoes... Trump has said that from day one after the election everyone treated him and his staff like they were Martians...
I'm sure he thought that if he brought a few on board they would be more cooperative but that just wasn't the case....
Still..... I will vote for Trump again or whomever he endorses because we must take back DC from these corrupted people from both parties....

Trump was saying

"Tenet knew 911 was coming" etc.

He is from NYC

How TF did he NOT KNOW the Zionists were behind 911?

The Swamp was scared until he picked Sessions... and then the Swamp knew Trump had forfeited the fight....

Trump was saying

"Tenet knew 911 was coming" etc.

He is from NYC

How TF did he NOT KNOW the Zionists were behind 911?

The Swamp was scared until he picked Sessions... and then the Swamp knew Trump had forfeited the fight....
Maybe... Who knows.....

But then again our forum hasn’t been infiltrated by the fbi yet

We've had at least three members commit terrorist acts.....and we have had members threaten violence....See something/Say something.

Forum List

Back