So early voting (cheating?) is underway in the Senate run off race eh?

1607990286910.png

I love Trump Humper Comedy.

View attachment 429232

Cool, tip jar is by the door. Since you're too dumb to have a good job I'll settle for a simple thank you card this time.

No dumber than stupid ass Trump Humpers like you who can't realize that your savior is a ONE and DONE
View attachment 429232

Cool, tip jar is by the door. Since you're too dumb to have a good job I'll settle for a simple thank you card this time.

That's it Trump Humper, you should be paid with a kick in your ass for that stupidity. Your dumbass still thinks Trump won the election.
Screenshot_20201214-064250_Samsung Internet.jpg

View attachment 429232

No dumber than stupid ass Trump Humpers like you who can't realize that your savior is a ONE and DONE
View attachment 429232

That's it Trump Humper, you should be paid with a kick in your ass for that stupidity. Your dumbass still thinks Trump won the election.
View attachment 429234
I don't think he did, I know he did. But what you or I think is irrelevant

How much cheating should we expect? Have the gop pulled their heads out of their asses yet?
Early voting is cheating now? You really have lost it gramps.
Vote early vote often! Don't forget to cast your mail in ballot too!
There is no evidence of any often voting gramps. STop being a sore loser, trump was a disaster. Last year before the pandemic GDP growth declined with all of trumps policy in place. And it declined while the deficit increased to a trillion. He is a failure.

How much cheating should we expect? Have the gop pulled their heads out of their asses yet?
There is no evidence of any often voting gramps. STop being a sore loser, trump was a disaster. Last year before the pandemic GDP growth declined with all of trumps policy in place. And it declined while the deficit increased to a trillion. He is a failure.
There is a literal ton of evidence lol. Yelling there is no evidence while your head is up your ass is not a defense for willful ignorance

View attachment 429232

View attachment 429232

View attachment 429234
I don't think he did, I know he did. But what you or I think is irrelevant

I don't think I know Pres. Biden won the election.

There is a literal ton of evidence lol. Yelling there is no evidence while your head is up your ass is not a defense for willful ignorance
If that was the case the right wing supreme court would have cared. Your evidence is all BS. How are you so dumb that you can't see that?

This is the same guy who posted a thread titled "We righties need to be prepared for a Trump loss".
Turns out he was the least ready to accept defeat. Now he's pretending there was fraud because he can't take losing.

So much evidence that trump is losing every court case. Come back to reality repubs.
Thats like saying OJ Simpson was innocent.

I think you should focus on your gullibility rather than my reality.
You poor soul. You guys were so excited about having the supreme court. And now you have to throw even that one out. That leaves trump as a complete failure, yet you embrace failure. Just sad.

Forum List

Back