So did the oil companies raise prices 19% in the last week because of this?

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
On 12/16/23 just 6 days ago I paid $2.239 / gallon at Walmart in Texas
Today 12/22/23 a gallon cost is $2.65....an almost 20% increase in just 6 days! Why?

Maybe they are just realizing that when Joe said this, it would mean their businesses would be gone!
"I guarantee We Are Going To Get Rid of Fossil Fuels”
September 06, 2019, 5:49 PM

The President of the USA telling an industry that constitutes almost 8% of our national GDP he guarantees to put them out of business!
And taxes...
A new RFF working paper, currently under review at a peer-reviewed economics journal, finds that between 2015 and 2020, fossil fuels generated roughly $138 billion each year for US localities, states, tribes, and the federal government

Today 12/22/23 a gallon cost is $2.65....an almost 20% increase in just 6 days! Why?

Maybe they are just realizing that when Joe said this, it would mean their businesses would be gone!

The President of the USA telling an industry that constitutes almost 8% of our national GDP he guarantees to put them out of business!
And taxes...
A new RFF working paper, currently under review at a peer-reviewed economics journal, finds that between 2015 and 2020, fossil fuels generated roughly $138 billion each year for US localities, states, tribes, and the federal government

yes, something Biden said 4 years ago made your price of gas go up this weekend....

fucking dumbasss

200w.gif

Guessing it's the holiday season and there are refineries that are struggling.

And taxes...

If what you are proposing is true, then the Senate and the DoJ needs to open investigations into oil companies.

And taxes...

Move to Lubbock
1703280652104.png

If what you are proposing is true, then the Senate and the DoJ needs to open investigations into oil companies.
I hope it isn’t news to you that big oil has owned Congress for decades. Fuck the people while enriching big corporations who donate big sums to the two crime families.

It’s the American Way.

Oil companies don't set prices. Hedge funds do. Any old excuse will do.

Forum List

Back