So Democrats voted to force women into the draft essentially. You ok with that?

I have a problem with people who seek attention they don't deserve. The fact that you're a woman, supposedly, has nothing to do with it.
You ask the same people over and over if they served when you already know the answer.
I get it you had no prospects in life so you joined up. Congrats, now get over yourself
You just said that we don't deserve attention for having served our country...when you did what? Serve time? It gets shown every day how much you cultists really hare the military and vets if you can't use us.

SO why are people starting negative post saying that the Dems reinstated the draft? when what's being Talked about IS registering females? & has that come to pass? Have heard nothing about it? This sounds like a stirring of the negative pot. More interesting question would be how do woman feel about registering?
The OP hates the idea of women serving in the military.... we're supposed to be quiet and subservient...while he served.....time

You just said that we don't deserve attention for having served our country...when you did what? Serve time? It gets shown every day how much you cultists really hare the military and vets if you can't use us.
You're as bad at reading comprehension as you are at being an honest & humble person.

It still happens.
Especially with cops. You see thugs beating the crap out of female officers regularly.
And you ignore the fact that women are not strong enough to drag a 200 lb plus soldier to safety if he's wounded.
"You see thugs beating the crap out of female officers regularly." No you don't. Why are you lying so glibly?

It still happens.
Especially with cops. You see thugs beating the crap out of female officers regularly.
And you ignore the fact that women are not strong enough to drag a 200 lb plus soldier to safety if he's wounded.
You mean like this? This what you have in mind?
1627237499313.png

You know...when they first started letting women on ships and fly planes in the Navy, we used to joke that they put us in the slow/unarmed TARGETS.....it's not a joke. Misogynists and female vet haters still want us just to be TARGETS that cannot defend ourselves.

I'm not. Despite the bullshit people like Bodecea put forth about women being equal they are not.

Can you imagine the horrors our young women would go through if captured by our enemies?

I have no problem with a men's only draft and think it should remain that way.

What ever happened to protecting the lives of our women and children? Making it our job to provide and protect to the best of our abilities?

Democrats are taking this equality bullshit too far.
This is spear-headed by dem trannies and bull dykes from the LGBTQ+ mafia.

This is spear-headed by dem trannies and bull dykes from the LGBTQ+ mafia.
Nope.....who do you think benefits the most from women being included in the draft? Hint: It's not women. But it's only fair.

I bet all those misogynists (who never served) posting in this thread have no idea what the draft is and how it is operated.

I'm not. Despite the bullshit people like Bodecea put forth about women being equal they are not.

Can you imagine the horrors our young women would go through if captured by our enemies?

I have no problem with a men's only draft and think it should remain that way.

What ever happened to protecting the lives of our women and children? Making it our job to provide and protect to the best of our abilities?

Democrats are taking this equality bullshit too far.
Damned if you do, damned if you don't. The extreme feminism is pushing us in a direction that demands the reduction of the special protection. I know. There are many Non Prog ladies. And we all have family members.

Forum List

Back