So Debbi Dingle has a sad?

I guess the Donald made an implication that Mr. Dingle may be looking up from hell at one of his rally's. So from then on FOX and the other alphabet networks have to drag this dumb twat out to say how sad she is? Does Mrs. Dingle know that woman's husbands die every day? Does she not get that people like her husband were the ones who made the country suck like it does now? This bitch needs to get her husband being dead only matters to her. I shit on Mr. Dingles legacy. I HOPE the piece of trash is getting ass raped with a steak knife in hell right next to John McTumor and Elija Cummings.
Wow.

How about your fat assed orange piece of fucking shit grow the fuck up.

You are just as bad.

It is Sad to have such an insensitive man as President

An embarrassment to himself and our nation

His sensitive actions speak tons louder than his words!
But lefty snowflakes like you put style before substance.
Sensitive actions: cheating on his wives, groping women, defrauding students, cheating business partners, lying, abusing women, spousal rape etc etc etc

Those actions speak loud to decent people but to you, they mean nothing.

Some Trumpets on here seem to prove every single day, what indecent, rotten people they are... especially around Christmas time.... their Lord is proud of them! Stand up and take a bow!!!

His sensitive actions speak tons louder than his words!
But lefty snowflakes like you put style before substance.
Sensitive actions: cheating on his wives, groping women, defrauding students, cheating business partners, lying, abusing women, spousal rape etc etc etc

Those actions speak loud to decent people but to you, they mean nothing.

I'm talking political, not personal actions that you are hung up on.
Too bad that you're unable to separate the two while in the throes of your TDS rage.

Why aren't the atheists trying to convince her to let it go? They should inform her that there is no heaven or hell and reassure her that her husband is just a giant heap of worm food now. . . like we all will be when we assume room temperature too.

Last edited:

"Double standards" is too nice of words to describe how the left treats others and exonerates their own.

Having said that, I agree, Trump's words were inappropriate. Those kind always are.

Some Trumpets on here seem to prove every single day, what indecent, rotten people they are... especially around Christmas time.... their Lord is proud of them! Stand up and take a bow!!!

You seem to be more wrapped up in the Jesus bull shit then anyone else. You hate religion, yet you sneer down your nose like some dumb blue haired baptist woman. Take your Christmas bull shit and blow it out your ass.

Trump has brought decency in this country to an all time low. What a disgrace.

Nothing to do with Trump. It has to do with self important assholes.

Has everything to do with Trump, you weak ass Trump Humpers don't think for yourselves.

obviously I'm thinking for my self. Anyone who spent their whole working life in congress deserves to die. You dumb shits blow this dude and you don't even know why other then , FUCK TRUMP!

I guess the Donald made an implication that Mr. Dingle may be looking up from hell at one of his rally's. So from then on FOX and the other alphabet networks have to drag this dumb twat out to say how sad she is? Does Mrs. Dingle know that woman's husbands die every day? Does she not get that people like her husband were the ones who made the country suck like it does now? This bitch needs to get her husband being dead only matters to her. I shit on Mr. Dingles legacy. I HOPE the piece of trash is getting ass raped with a steak knife in hell right next to John McTumor and Elija Cummings.
Wow.

How about your fat assed orange piece of fucking shit grow the fuck up.

You are just as bad.

I bet you are more fat then Trump.

Has everything to do with Trump, you weak ass Trump Humpers don't think for yourselves.

obviously I'm thinking for my self. Anyone who spent their whole working life in congress deserves to die. You dumb shits blow this dude and you don't even know why other then , FUCK TRUMP!

Idiot there are dumb ass Republicans who have been in Congress forever as well, Trump has given racist, nationalists, ass clowns, etc. the courage to come out of hiding and spew their hateful rhetoric.

Idiot there are dumb ass Republicans who have been in Congress forever as well, Trump has given racist, nationalists, ass clowns, etc. the courage to come out of hiding and spew their hateful rhetoric.

And the internet and anonymous message boards did the same for you.

And the internet and anonymous message boards did the same for you.

Smfh.

Why aren't the atheists trying to convince her to let it go? They should inform her that there is no heaven or hell and reassure her that her husband is just a giant heap of worm food now. . . like we all will be when we assume room temperature too.

Because Atheists have class.

The one thing I learned a long time ago about believers is that you can tell them all day about the fallacies and absurdities of the Bible, but the one big Trump card all the Scam Churches have is that people are TERRIFIED of death. So even a false hope is better than no hope at all.

Forum List

Back