American Jihadist threat

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras
Republican Matt Shea 'participated in act of domestic terrorism', says report

The Republican Washington state representative Matthew Shea “participated in an act of domestic terrorism against the United States” and represents a threat of political violence, according to a report produced for the Washington state legislature.

Shea is a far-right figure who holds extremist Christian, nationalist and Islamophobic beliefs. The report said it had made the judgment over terrorism by his actions before and during an armed takeover and standoff at the Malheur national wildlife refuge in 2016 in Oregon.

Fuck him off to Gitmo. Nothing about this on Fox.

The Republican Washington state representative Matthew Shea “participated in an act of domestic terrorism against the United States” and represents a threat of political violence, according to a report produced for the Washington state legislature.

Shea is a far-right figure who holds extremist Christian, nationalist and Islamophobic beliefs. The report said it had made the judgment over terrorism by his actions before and during an armed takeover and standoff at the Malheur national wildlife refuge in 2016 in Oregon.

holds extremist Christian, nationalist and Islamophobic beliefs.

sounds VERY confused

Wow! Go to google. Type in his name. Click "news."

Sure no left wing bias with google!

Sorry, but I'm just not seeing "terrorism." And considering Google's 2 pages of left wing sources, I'm not buying it. It doesn't fit the definition of terrorism anyway.

Good Allah I'm really despising Google and their war on Republicans

Say what you want ... the America Jihad will be much more fun to watch ...

ed822a78-f065-4b3d-b1cf-4898e4d9fcd9.jpeg

An hysterical piece that repeatedly sources itself....Fake nooz on crack.

I-dont-believe-you.gif

nothing about blacks murdering 8 people every DAY on any MSM news-
....''extremist Christian''--what's wrong with that?I thought Christ wants everyone to love and not hate
...'extreme nationalism''--nothing wrong with that

....''extremist Christian''--what's wrong with that?I thought Christ wants everyone to love and not hate

Jesus said render unto Caesar what is Caesar's and render unto God what is God's.

Jesus said render unto Caesar what is Caesar's and render unto God what is God's.
and?

If you click on the link in post 7 you can read the 108 page report detailing his activities. He is a jihadist plotting with other extremists.

There are some very disturbed people in our nation.

I have often wondered, if they don't like our government and want to live in a theocracy why not move to Vatican City? That's a theocracy.

I just don't understand why they want to force their views and way of life on our whole nation. Why can't they be happy to live as they choose? Why do they have to force their way to life on everyone else?

I will never understand some people.

I have often wondered, if they don't like our government and want to live in a theocracy why not move to Vatican City? That's a theocracy.

I just don't understand why they want to force their views and way of life on our whole nation. Why can't they be happy to live as they choose? Why do they have to force their way to life on everyone else?

I don't believe in Catholicism and why force me to move to Vatican City?

This thread isnt about antifa. It's about those who are in sync with the Founding Fathers -- something the left wouldn't understand

This thread isnt about antifa. It's about those who are in sync with the Founding Fathers -- something the left wouldn't understand
Its about domestic terrorism. Matt Shea should be caged for the safety of all Americans.

Jihad is Muslim, not Christian, dupe.
Next you’re gonna complain about the war on Muslim Christmas.

Forum List

Back