So-called "Democratic" Elite - Stop Psychological Warfare Against the American People!

And I am VERY sympathetic to Bernie - Conscience America - who people are simply are ungrateful to...
A true COMMUNIST?

COMPARE the notions of HEAVEN and COMMUNISM. And If you find a complete commonelity - yes, I am a Communist. And I'm a Christian. And I'm a philosopher. And I'm a Doctor of philosophy in philosophy. And I'm just a Critically Thinking Homo sapiens. And a Citizen...

Are you???

READ and THINK IF you have not yet lost such an ability as a result of the pastors' brain washing:
Muslim inventions that shaped the modern world - CNN.com

Yeah hold that thought while I first read CNN's "Christian inventions that shaped the modern world" article. Can you help me find it?

Doesn't say "christian inventions" per se, but it is from CNN, and it does refer to how the Reformation (a Christian thing) changed the world.

3 surprising ways the Reformation changed the world - CNN

Lizard man Bloomberg is going to do slightly better than the other old White billionaire Steyer.

I didn't realize Jewish was a race. Then Bloomberg isn't white either.

Think of it this way mike. What you said above is true about Steyer and Bloomberg. So could you have rephrased it and said "Lizard man Bloomberg is going to do slightly better than the other old Jewish billionaire Steyer"? Wouldnt that have been more accurate?

Lizard man Bloomberg is going to do slightly better than the other old White billionaire Steyer.

Steyer is not white.

Gm...What is really important is this : J1c, J2a, E1b1b1, R1b1a2, G2c, T1, R1a1-Z93, Q1b, I2a2, R1a1-Z280,J2a

BUT WHY do they people HIDE they are jews??? Why do they abandon the graves of their ancestors in North Africa, the Middle East, on the banks of the Rhine, Vistula, Oder, Dnieper and Volga ???

Are they ashamed of their ancestors? Are they not afraid that God who had chose them might punish them for this ??? Or for some other sins???

I am the relatively rare (here) L-M349

READ and THINK IF you have not yet lost such an ability as a result of the pastors' brain washing:

Yeah hold that thought while I first read CNN's "Christian inventions that shaped the modern world" article. Can you help me find it?

I FOUND it!!!
Persecuting Witches and Witchcraft

5728f00459c99f4682326fe52aee6844__1440x.jpg

The current unattractiveness of most Western European women, that, of course, could not but affect American society, most likely, as one of my graduate students believes, is the result of the genetic extermination of beautiful women by the Christian Church (beautiness is a SIN!), by the monks who sexually harassed beautiful women who had denied sexual services to them. Or if a woman who was forced to have sexual relations with the "Wholly fathers" was later eliminated as an unnecessary witness.

The history of Christian America is no less shameful.

Persecuting Witches and Persecuting Women

5a8e11fa72120470d132b35951d816b2__1440x.gif

Source: Jupiter Images
The subservience of women to men was a common theme in early Christian writings -- an outgrowth of both traditional patriarchal attitudes and the extreme hierarchical nature of the church itself. Groups which did not hold to hierarchy in any form were attacked immediately. There is no shared authority between the genders in traditional Christianity, either in the church or in the home. Homosexuality would be particularly threatening to this ideology, as it raises the potential of redefining gender roles, especially in the home.

4eae9e041ef259e8dcfc6ce2a75f1f51__1440x.jpg

Witness how the recent attacks upon homosexuality in society has progressed hand-in-hand with the mindless promotion of vague "traditional family values," particularly those which "put women in their place" and reinforce male dominance in the home. With a married couple of two women or two men, who exactly is supposed to be in charge and who meekly obedient? Never mind that the Christians who fear such relationships will never be asked to make those decisions themselves -- the mere fact that people are making such decisions on their own rather than obeying someone else's religious proclamations is quite enough to give them fits of apoplexy.

The perception of women as inferior to men, and possibly the enemy of proper religious or social order, has survived down through this day in the most conservative and fundamentalist religious movements around the world. Religious institutions and doctrines are a primary repository for ancient beliefs about the social, physical, political, and religious inferiority of women. Even if the rest of society is moving on and improving women's status, religion remains the main source of beliefs and attitudes which retard that progress in the hopes of reversing it completely. And, where women cannot be attacked directly, they are attacked indirectly through negative stereotypes about "feminine" values as compared to positive stereotypes of "manly" or "masculine" traits.

It would be a mistake to assert that the Christian persecution of witches and witchcraft was nothing but an attempt to suppress women and feminine influences. Christian society, politics, and theology at the time simply weren't that simplistic. At the same time, it's hard to overestimate the role of misogynistic attitudes and repressed male sexuality played in the persecution of witches. It seems likely that if they didn't exist, the extreme violence directed at women and alleged witches probably wouldn't have occurred.

witches reached its zenith at a time when Christianity's attitudes against sex had long since turned into full-blown misogyny. It is amazing how celibate men became obsessed with the sexuality of women. As it is stated in Malleus Maleficarum: "All witchcraft comes from carnal lust, which is in women insatiable." Another section describes how witches were known to "...collect male organs in great numbers, as many as twenty or thirty members together, and put them in a bird's nest."

Evidently, they were not entirely stingy with their collections -- there is the story of a man who went to a witch to have his lost penis restored: "She told the afflicted man to climb a certain tree, and that he might take which he like out of a nest in which there were several members. And when he tried to take a big one, the witch said: You must not take that one; adding, because it belonged to a parish priest."

And some people say that religion isn't really all about wishful thinking!

These sentiments were nothing unique or unusual -- indeed, they are a result of centuries of mean-spirited sexual pathology on the part of church theologians. The philosopher Boethius, for example, wrote in The Consolation of Philosophy that "Woman is a temple built upon a sewer." Later, in the tenth century, Odo of Cluny stated:

To embrace a woman is to embrace a sack of manure.
Women were regarded as impediments to true spirituality and union with God, which helps explain why investigators focused on women more than men. The church had a long-standing prejudice against women, and this was given vent when the doctrine of devil worship was emphasized as an enemy which the church had to confront and destroy. This animus hasn't entirely disappeared even today. Women aren't persecuted and tortured, but they are deliberately kept out of positions of authority and responsibility reserved exclusively for men.

witchcraft, extracted under torture or threat of torture, commonly came attached to denouncements of other possible witches, keeping the Inquisitors in business. In Spain, church records tell the story of Maria of Ituren admitting under torture that she and sister witches turned themselves into horses and galloped through the sky. In a district of France, 600 women admitted to copulating with demons. Some entire villages in Europe were may have been exterminated.

Although the children of heretics and Jews had never experienced much in the way of mercy from Inquisitors, the children of convicted witches suffered even more horribly. These kids were themselves prosecuted for witchcraft—girls after the age of nine and a half, boys after the age of ten and a half. Even younger children could be tortured to elicit testimony against parents.

A French judge is reported to have regretted being so lenient when he sentenced young kids to be flogged while they watched their parents burn instead of sentencing them to burn as well. Children may not be easily culpable for heresy or their parents' heresy, but they could certainly be influenced by or even possessed by Satan. The only hope of saving their souls was to torture their bodies to drive out the satanic influences.

Voluntary testimony from someone as young as two could be admitted despite it not being treated as valid in other cases. This was a sign of just how serious the threat of witches was perceived to be. Witches and witchcraft, both of which were in the service of Satan, threatened the very existence of Christian society, the Christian church, and Christians themselves. Normal standards of justice, evidence, and trials were abandoned because no one wanted to take the chance that respecting traditional rights and standards would allow the guilty to escape punishment.

witches followed many standard Inquisition procedures, but with some added bonuses. Accused witches were all stripped naked, had all of their body hair shaved off, and then "pricked."

The sexually neurotic Malleus Maleficarum had become the standard text on how to deal with witches, and this book stated authoritatively that all witches bore a numb "devil's mark" which could be detected by sharp prodding. Inquisitors were also quick to search for the purported "witches' tits," blemishes which were supposed to be extra nipples used by witches to suckle demons.

Red-hot tongs were applied to womens' breasts and genitalia. Researcher Nancy van Vuuren has written that "The women's sex organs provided special attraction for the male torturer." It should not be surprising that just about every torture victim eventually confessed.
especially when the torture involves sexual abuse, it doesn't take long for the victim's world to become reduced to nothing but the pain and a desire for the pain to end.

When the only important thing is the cessation of pain, the victim will tell the torturer whatever they want to hear. It may not be the truth, but if the pain ends that's all that matters.

Unique case in history
On February 16, 1568, the entire population of the Netherlands - at that time it amounted to three million people - was sentenced to death.

43fc409d87d26526c9848bd1253fb0c4.jpg

On this day, Philip II submitted a special memorandum stating that "with the exception of the selected list of names, all the inhabitants of the Netherlands were heretics, distributors of heresy, and therefore were guilty of treason." The Inquisition Court accepted this proposal, and on February 26, Philip confirmed the decision with a document in which he ordered the execution of the order to be executed immediately and without concessions.

Do you want MORE INFO on contribution of Christianity into the human history???
Than read my a series of my articles "The Road to Auschwitz Ran Through American Genocide", on Part VI I'm still working...

Why are you taking the Forum off the topic of discussion?
Where is Bloomberg, where is Trump and where is Christianity ???

Last edited:

Steyer is not white.

Gm...What is really important is this : J1c, J2a, E1b1b1, R1b1a2, G2c, T1, R1a1-Z93, Q1b, I2a2, R1a1-Z280,J2a

BUT WHY do they people HIDE they are jews??? Why do they abandon the graves of their ancestors in North Africa, the Middle East, on the banks of the Rhine, Vistula, Oder, Dnieper and Volga ???

Are they ashamed of their ancestors? Are they not afraid that God who had chose them might punish them for this ??? Or for some other sins???

Right, Europe :)

Lizard man Bloomberg is going to do slightly better than the other old White billionaire Steyer who also bought his way into the Democratic clown parade. They will both be long gone before the final pick for nominee. I'm glad they entered the way they did, it just shows how the Democrats are all about "Pay For Play".
The irony of this post boggles the mind.

Doesn't say "christian inventions" per se, but it is from CNN, and it does refer to how the Reformation (a Christian thing) changed the world.

Nothing but a thinly veiled warning from a Puritan atheist that Trump should be taken down. You need to read a little more critically.

Lizard man Bloomberg is going to do slightly better than the other old White billionaire Steyer who also bought his way into the Democratic clown parade. They will both be long gone before the final pick for nominee. I'm glad they entered the way they did, it just shows how the Democrats are all about "Pay For Play".

And I am disgustingly ashamed of what is happening in the lower House of Congress.

They are not US citizens. This pack of dogs that lost their shame (did they ever have it ?!) and their conscience frantically attacking a Jewish president of German origin...

1195612.jpg

3e3b9ea804fd436e61768c1e293a2bf0.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

zlaya-sobaka.jpg

All these animals are united by unlimited aggression, explained by madness ...

And WHAT unites the so-called "democratic" politicians in the House of Representatives?
Greed?
Revenge?
Вesire to get even for the spot on Monica's dress?
Jewish anti-Semitism against German Jews?

Last edited:

Steyer is not white.

Right, Europe :)

Yes, from Muslims to Europeans, and from them to Americans, culture has been passed. Thanks!
But I watched the "American youth"... NOT EVERYTHING was transfered, alas. That is the national SHAME!

Nothing but a thinly veiled warning from a Puritan atheist that Trump should be taken down. You need to read a little more critically.

Let's take down ALL the parties ans start all over again! May be WE WILL become "Fathers and Mothers" of the New Nation nefore the one we have collapses!

Don't drink too much and it will go away!

Steyer is not white.
Looks white to me.

Oh, I get it. Hes a Jooooo!

Sorry to break it to you, but Jews are part of the white race.
Did you say something?

No, you have visual hallucinations :)))

DO I??? I am good at anthropology.

So, all the same, this IS an attack by Ashkinazi ???

I believe most if not all mass media is a form of "psychological warfare", and to some extent has always been that way, it's nothing "recent" or "Democratic" - the use of propaganda is as old as the Roman empire.

More intelligent people can read books on their own and not allow "short form" media to be their only source of (mis) information.

I doubt that any serious political philosopher who's written a book, whether John Stuart Mill, Russel Kirk, or otherwise, would think that mass media is anything but dumbed down to the lowest common denominator, and is primarily there because it sells and carries a "brand image", not because it's true, good, or informative.

I believe most if not all mass media is a form of "psychological warfare", and to some extent has always been that way, it's nothing "recent" or "Democratic" - the use of propaganda is as old as the Roman empire.

More intelligent people can read books on their own and not allow "short form" media to be their only source of (mis) information.

I doubt that any serious political philosopher who's written a book, whether John Stuart Mill, Russel Kirk, or otherwise, would think that mass media is anything but dumbed down to the lowest common denominator, and is primarily there because it sells and carries a "brand image", not because it's true, good, or informative.

HISTORY is a a series of short- or long-term social hysteria cases skillfully initiated and nourished by those who own power.

The period we are going through is no exception

It all started from the moment when a human being realized his worthlessness, helplessness and felt a need to escape the for a dream world.

Books? Do MANY people reed books today?

It seems to me, I KNOW who you are ... I have a request for representatives of special services that monitor the Internet, including this forum: next time send me an agent who drinks less and knows what a "state" is rather than raving theses about "propaganda", "foreign influence", being influenced by wine vapors. Just send a smarter person ...

05dfb5abd9af7694b85c57551f2f224c.jpg

HISTORY is a a series of short- or long-term social hysteria cases skillfully initiated and nourished by those who own power.
How silly a conspiracy theory - there's no such thing as "owning power", according to Alinsky, it's what one thinks one has.

Money, for example, is just paper and metal - in practice, it has less power than a loaded gun, however people have faith in money being worth something, and voluntarily participate in economic exchanges - which is where the illusion of the power comes from.

If people stopped using money, it's "power" would cease to exist and it would be reduced to paper and metal, and a loaded gun or knife would have more "practical" power than a billion dollars - no one is "forced" to accept money at all, and any vendor could deny a purchase if he so wished.

Historically speaking, national currency is a recent invention anyway - in the past states or private businesses would issue their own tender, or even further back, people would trade, haggle, and barter (which is still done today, albeit not in the sense you are thinking - this is where the "super rich" make most of their money - from negotiating deals, rather than working for fixed wages).

It all started from the moment when a human being realized his worthlessness, helplessness and felt a need to escape the for a dream world.
That's a silly notion, one can't "realize" worthlessness to begin with, since like money, "worth" is merely what someone attributes to something within the context of voluntary associations, exchanges and so on.

Most people wouldn't likely believe that a piece of cheese toast which resembles the virgin Mary is "worth" anything, but to a millionaire with a lot of money to blow on trinkets, he made decided it's a collector's item.

So your argument is silly and contradictory, unless you're appealing to some "inherent" type of worth, like the worth a man might have in the eyes of God.

It is, in itself, a historical narrative in the very sense you describe, not to mention contradictory - since you apparently believe it is "morally wrong" to "escape into a dream world" via history, but if man is simply "realizing his helplessness and worthlessness", or some childish notion like that - then no, there is nothing wrong at all with escaping into a dream world, if it works it works.

So even here, not only are you fabricating a history of man inventing history, but are appealing to some inherent moral principle, in which man "shouldn't" escape into a dream world, or man "shouldn't" hold power, or this or that.

But by the very axioms you assert, then there is nothing wrong with either of these things at all.

How silly a conspiracy theory - there's no such thing as "owning power", according to Alinsky, it's what one thinks one has.

Money, for example, is just paper and metal - in practice, it has less power than a loaded gun, however people have faith in money being worth something, and voluntarily participate in economic exchanges - which is where the illusion of the power comes from.

If people stopped using money, it's "power" would cease to exist and it would be reduced to paper and metal, and a loaded gun or knife would have more "practical" power than a billion dollars - no one is "forced" to accept money at all, and any vendor could deny a purchase if he so wished.

Historically speaking, national currency is a recent invention anyway - in the past states or private businesses would issue their own tender, or even further back, people would trade, haggle, and barter (which is still done today, albeit not in the sense you are thinking - this is where the "super rich" make most of their money - from negotiating deals, rather than working for fixed wages).

That's a silly notion, one can't "realize" worthlessness to begin with, since like money, "worth" is merely what someone attributes to something within the context of voluntary associations, exchanges and so on.

Most people wouldn't likely believe that a piece of cheese toast which resembles the virgin Mary is "worth" anything, but to a millionaire with a lot of money to blow on trinkets, he made decided it's a collector's item.

So your argument is silly and contradictory, unless you're appealing to some "inherent" type of worth, like the worth a man might have in the eyes of God.

It is, in itself, a historical narrative in the very sense you describe, not to mention contradictory - since you apparently believe it is "morally wrong" to "escape into a dream world" via history, but if man is simply "realizing his helplessness and worthlessness", or some childish notion like that - then no, there is nothing wrong at all with escaping into a dream world, if it works it works.

So even here, not only are you fabricating a history of man inventing history, but are appealing to some inherent moral principle, in which man "shouldn't" escape into a dream world, or man "shouldn't" hold power, or this or that.

But by the very axioms you assert, then there is nothing wrong with either of these things at all.

Forum List

Back