So Biden wants to raise taxes that Trump lowered... what can be the net effect???

You are right I took the average of the wrong years.
Here is the correction: I used Obama's first 4 years and should have been the 2nd 4 years.
So Obama 4 year average of 2014 to 2017 was 1.5% Trump was 2.53... After inflation value Trump was higher $1.33 Trillion on 10.5% !
View attachment 692503

LOL

Do you even realize what a fuck up you are?

OH so sorry! You couldn't figure that out?

Your work is so crappy, no one can figure out what the fuck you're trying to do.

You are dumber than I thought! It's a 4 year average!

Thanks. DURR

Why are you adjusting 4 years of revenue with an average of 4 years of inflation?
It's because you're a fucking moron, right?

And when you add the 4 years 2014-2017 divide by 4 hmmm average annual inflation for 4 years... 1.69%

Yes, I see what you did wrong, you don't have to keep repeating it.

If you were trying to turn the 2014-2017 numbers into 2018 dollars (why the fuck you would want to, I don't know) you need to adjust the 2014 numbers with 2015+2016+2017+2018 inflation.
You need to adjust the 2015 numbers with 2016+2017+2018 inflation.
You need to adjust the 2016 numbers with 2017+2018 inflation.
You need to adjust the 2017 numbers with 2018 inflation.

The older numbers have been impacted by more years of inflation than the newer numbers.

Use an inflation calculator.
Input each number.
Stop trying to do it in Excel. You're just not that good at it.

I already did that math for him. He rejected it in favor of his fucked up math.

LOL

Do you even realize what a fuck up you are?
Tell you what! I know I have more balls than you because I document my comments! You make statements with NO proof!
I maybe a fuck up but at least I'm morally stronger than you, evidently more intelligent and definitely more HONEST because you never
make any comment with any substantiation! Which means are we to just take YOUR word? Who the hell are YOU FHONY FAWN?

Tell you what! I know I have more balls than you because I document my comments! You make statements with NO proof!
I maybe a fuck up but at least I'm morally stronger than you, evidently more intelligent and definitely more HONEST because you never
make any comment with any substantiation! Which means are we to just take YOUR word? Who the hell are YOU FHONY FAWN?

Now you're lying. I literally did the math for you, using the figures from YOUR link that you should have used, plus, with the link from the inflation calculator I used. That woukd be the proof you deny I posted. Plus I laid out all the numbers so even an idiot like you could figure it out.

Sadly, you're too stupid for even that.

And who the fuck knows why you think you're morally superior? :cuckoo:

But I admit I did laugh at you claiming superior intelligence when I've lost count how many times I've corrected your broken math.

LOL

But you're not average the revenue. :cuckoo:

And you're also adding calendar annual inflation to fiscal annual revenue. :cuckoo:

And you're also adding one years worth of inflation on top of 4 years worth of revenue. Even though that one year of inflation doesn't even apply to some of the years of revenue you're trying to apply it to. :cuckoo:

This entire exercise of yours is a complete failure, which is why you keep changing years, revenue amounts, inflation amounts, etc...
Prove it! NOT one shred of numbers, just YOUR ignorant comments!
Plus you are totally ignorant of the attached evidently!
Look at the FACTS! US historical inflation rates. YOU zero!
I never added anything. I used the data from the official inflation web site..Dummy!
It shows all the years of inflation and I used Obama's last 3 years and Trump's 1st year because dummies like you And Biden think
everything starts when they start. Obama's decisions influenced revenue for 2nd through 8th year and then Trump's first year.
But you being the novice with NO proof don't comprehend that.
So Trump's first year was Obama's doing and Biden's first year was Trump's doings. Does your peabrain understand that?
So consequently Obama's years of influence were 2014,2015,2016, and Trump's first year 2017! Dummy!
And Trump's 2nd year, 2018,2019,2020 and Biden's first year 2021 were Trump revenue years!
The math is simple Discounting an average inflation rate of 2.53% (adding 2018,2019,2020 & 2021 and dividing by 4) 2.5% of
Trump's $14.36 Trillion less 360 billion or $14.00 trillion is $1.33 Trillion more than Obama's by 10.50%!
FACTS not guesses!
From now on FonyFawn... nothing you write has any value unless you prove YOU didn't say it or come up with your idiocies!

ObamaVSTrumprevenueB.png

Now you're lying. I literally did the math for you, using the figures from YOUR link that you should have used, plus, with the link from the inflation calculator I used. That woukd be the proof you deny I posted. Plus I laid out all the numbers so even an idiot like you could figure it out.

Sadly, you're too stupid for even that.

And who the fuck knows why you think you're morally superior? :cuckoo:

But I admit I did laugh at you claiming superior intelligence when I've lost count how many times I've corrected your broken math.
So you can't count beyond 3 times which is what you have corrected my mistakes?
See I am a better person because UNLIKE you I don't pretend to be omniscient, Jesus of Nazareth, Mr. Perfect.
YOU don't provide any links which DOES make you one thing a LIAR! Prove it!

Prove it! NOT one shred of numbers, just YOUR ignorant comments!
Plus you are totally ignorant of the attached evidently!
Look at the FACTS! US historical inflation rates. YOU zero!
I never added anything. I used the data from the official inflation web site..Dummy!
It shows all the years of inflation and I used Obama's last 3 years and Trump's 1st year because dummies like you And Biden think
everything starts when they start. Obama's decisions influenced revenue for 2nd through 8th year and then Trump's first year.
But you being the novice with NO proof don't comprehend that.
So Trump's first year was Obama's doing and Biden's first year was Trump's doings. Does your peabrain understand that?
So consequently Obama's years of influence were 2014,2015,2016, and Trump's first year 2017! Dummy!
And Trump's 2nd year, 2018,2019,2020 and Biden's first year 2021 were Trump revenue years!
The math is simple Discounting an average inflation rate of 2.53% (adding 2018,2019,2020 & 2021 and dividing by 4) 2.5% of
Trump's $14.36 Trillion less 360 billion or $14.00 trillion is $1.33 Trillion more than Obama's by 10.50%!
FACTS not guesses!
From now on FonyFawn... nothing you write has any value unless you prove YOU didn't say it or come up with your idiocies!

View attachment 692531

Oh? Factoring in inflation, how much would $100 in 1921 be in 2021?

Why ask me? Again are you that ignorant of how to use the Internet? Geez... lazy bum!

LOL

Why should I have to do YOUR bad math?? It's your thread. And you're the one claiming superior intelligence. But no worries. I'll use your "formula" to demonstrate just how retarded you are. I get it, you're too scared to come up with the wrong numbers yet again. But a couple of things before I get started....

For one thing, you're math is fucked up yet again. The numbers from Table 6 from your link. They are:

2014: 3,064,301,358,000
2015: 3,302,677,258,000
2016: 3,333,449,083,000
2017: 3,416,714,139,000

That totals: 13,117,141,838,000

Yet YOU show: 12.86 trillion :cuckoo:

Moron, I already gave you the summation of those numbers last time you fucked it up. How the fuck did you retard it up again??

And despite idiotically averaging inflation over a 4 year period, you at least got the math right, showing 1.28% for Obama's 4 years. But then for some inexplicable reason, you used 1.50% in your equation.

But let's use YOUR bad math...

The average inflation rate from 1921-2021 is: 2.69%

According to your "math," $100 in 1921 the same as $97 in 2021.

Are ya feeling stupid yet?

But in reality, $100 in 1921, factoring in inflation, is the same as $1,437.12 in 2021 (12/1920-12/2021)

How about now? Are ya feeling stupid now???

OH so sorry! You couldn't figure that out?

Your work is so crappy, no one can figure out what the fuck you're trying to do.

You are dumber than I thought! It's a 4 year average!

Thanks. DURR

Why are you adjusting 4 years of revenue with an average of 4 years of inflation?
It's because you're a fucking moron, right?

And when you add the 4 years 2014-2017 divide by 4 hmmm average annual inflation for 4 years... 1.69%

Yes, I see what you did wrong, you don't have to keep repeating it.

If you were trying to turn the 2014-2017 numbers into 2018 dollars (why the fuck you would want to, I don't know) you need to adjust the 2014 numbers with 2015+2016+2017+2018 inflation.
You need to adjust the 2015 numbers with 2016+2017+2018 inflation.
You need to adjust the 2016 numbers with 2017+2018 inflation.
You need to adjust the 2017 numbers with 2018 inflation.

The older numbers have been impacted by more years of inflation than the newer numbers.

Use an inflation calculator.
Input each number.
Stop trying to do it in Excel. You're just not that good at it.
I am not using an inflation Calculator as it is a GUESS!
This is the ACTUAL inflation rates if you take the time to check! Historical Inflation Rates: 1914-2022 | US Inflation Calculator
So I took Obama/Trump revenue that year's REAL inflation rate not CALCULATED!
The total Trump revenue AFTER reducing due to each year's inflation was $13.9 trillion or $1.30 trillion adjusted for inflation MORE
than Obama!

Trump_ObamaRevenue.png
9 after adjusting.
Total Obama revenue was $12.70 still $1.30 trillion less than Trump EVEN after Trump TAX reductions of Obama's taxes!

This is the ACTUAL inflation rates if you take the time to check! Historical Inflation Rates: 1914-2022 | US Inflation Calculator
So I took Obama/Trump revenue that year's REAL inflation rate not CALCULATED!
The total Trump revenue AFTER reducing due to each year's inflation was $13.9 trillion or $1.30 trillion adjusted for inflation MORE
than Obama!

View attachment 6927729 after adjusting.
Total Obama revenue was $12.70 still $1.30 trillion less than Trump EVEN after Trump TAX reductions of Obama's taxes!

A guess that's much closer than whatever the fuck you've been trying to do.

How much larger was GDP in your first Trump year than in your first Obama year?

LOL

Why should I have to do YOUR bad math?? It's your thread. And you're the one claiming superior intelligence. But no worries. I'll use your "formula" to demonstrate just how retarded you are. I get it, you're too scared to come up with the wrong numbers yet again. But a couple of things before I get started....

For one thing, you're math is fucked up yet again. The numbers from Table 6 from your link. They are:

2014: 3,064,301,358,000
2015: 3,302,677,258,000
2016: 3,333,449,083,000
2017: 3,416,714,139,000

That totals: 13,117,141,838,000

Yet YOU show: 12.86 trillion :cuckoo:

Moron, I already gave you the summation of those numbers last time you fucked it up. How the fuck did you retard it up again??

And despite idiotically averaging inflation over a 4 year period, you at least got the math right, showing 1.28% for Obama's 4 years. But then for some inexplicable reason, you used 1.50% in your equation.

But let's use YOUR bad math...

The average inflation rate from 1921-2021 is: 2.69%

According to your "math," $100 in 1921 the same as $97 in 2021.

But in reality, $100 in 1921, factoring in inflation, is the same as $1,437.12 in 2021 (12/1920-12/2021)

How about now? Are ya feeling stupid now???
Who said inflation was 2.69% ? YOU... who in the hell are YOU? Where is your link... don't believe liars like you because
I provide links not guesses!

And YOU were the idiot bringing up 100 years ago! We are talking about 2022! Not 1921!
NO where in my math was the YEAR 1921 employed you dummy! You brought it up!

The comparison is Trump's tax cuts as these EXPERTS have calculated were beneficial in bringing more taxes!
NOW dummy are you more of an expert than these people???

In Actual Dollars, Tax Cuts Boost Revenue Time After Time​

From the Kennedy legislation in 1964 to the Trump package in 2017, the naysayers are proven wrong again and again
One problem: Federal revenue didn’t fall after the big Trump administration tax cuts, much less by $2 trillion. Instead, total revenue rose. In fact, after trimming the rates for five of the seven brackets and nearly doubling the standard deduction, the government collected nearly $100 billion more in personal income tax revenue for the year ended Sept. 30, 2018. That was the biggest jump in three years.
Tax revenue has always been higher five years after a cut in tax rates, but not one economist agreed. A few were uncertain, the vast majority disagreed or strongly disagreed, with many sarcastically dismissing the idea in their comments.
Jack Salmon author of the above!!!
Jack Salmon is a research assistant at the Mercatus Center at George Mason University. His research focuses on the US economy, federal budget, higher education, and institutions and economic growth. His research and commentary have been featured in a variety of outlets, including The Hill, the American Institute for Economic Research, Foundation for Economic Education, and CapX. Prior to joining Mercatus, Jack interned at the Cato Institute supporting the work of Mark Calabria and Lydia Mashburn at the Center for Financial and Monetary Alternatives. Jack received his MA in Political Economy from King’s College London in 2015 and is currently pursuing an MPP at George Mason University.

Who said inflation was 2.69% ? YOU... who in the hell are YOU? Where is your link... don't believe liars like you because
I provide links not guesses!

And YOU were the idiot bringing up 100 years ago! We are talking about 2022! Not 1921!
NO where in my math was the YEAR 1921 employed you dummy! You brought it up!

The comparison is Trump's tax cuts as these EXPERTS have calculated were beneficial in bringing more taxes!
NOW dummy are you more of an expert than these people???

In Actual Dollars, Tax Cuts Boost Revenue Time After Time​

From the Kennedy legislation in 1964 to the Trump package in 2017, the naysayers are proven wrong again and again
One problem: Federal revenue didn’t fall after the big Trump administration tax cuts, much less by $2 trillion. Instead, total revenue rose. In fact, after trimming the rates for five of the seven brackets and nearly doubling the standard deduction, the government collected nearly $100 billion more in personal income tax revenue for the year ended Sept. 30, 2018. That was the biggest jump in three years.
Tax revenue has always been higher five years after a cut in tax rates, but not one economist agreed. A few were uncertain, the vast majority disagreed or strongly disagreed, with many sarcastically dismissing the idea in their comments.
Jack Salmon author of the above!!!
Jack Salmon is a research assistant at the Mercatus Center at George Mason University. His research focuses on the US economy, federal budget, higher education, and institutions and economic growth. His research and commentary have been featured in a variety of outlets, including The Hill, the American Institute for Economic Research, Foundation for Economic Education, and CapX. Prior to joining Mercatus, Jack interned at the Cato Institute supporting the work of Mark Calabria and Lydia Mashburn at the Center for Financial and Monetary Alternatives. Jack received his MA in Political Economy from King’s College London in 2015 and is currently pursuing an MPP at George Mason University.

Holy fuck are you retarded. I used YOUR link for inflation rates. You think I need to share YOUR link with you? :cuckoo:

Inflation from 1921-2021 averaged 2.69%

That means, according to you, $100 in 1921 was like $97 in 2021.

:abgg2q.jpg:

Holy fuck are you retarded. I used YOUR link for inflation rates. You think I need to share YOUR link with you? :cuckoo:

Inflation from 1921-2021 averaged 2.69%

That means, according to you, $100 in 1921 was like $97 in 2021.

:abgg2q.jpg:
Yea I do feel stupid for responding to your idiotic comparison to 1921? Who did that except YOU?
What bearing does 1921 inflation have to do with 2021? OK... LETS compare then!
So now using your 1921 inflation difference of 3% ($100 in 1921 equal $97 2021)
I did what you couldn't do but suggested and used the deflated value for 1921 and Trump tax cuts still did better than Obama!
Screen Shot 2022-09-07 at 8.58.49 AM.png

Yea I do feel stupid for responding to your idiotic comparison to 1921? Who did that except YOU?
What bearing does 1921 inflation have to do with 2021? OK... LETS compare then!
So now using your 1921 inflation difference of 3% ($100 in 1921 equal $97 2021)
I did what you couldn't do but suggested and used the deflated value for 1921 and Trump tax cuts still did better than Obama!View attachment 692910

Imbecile, 1921 wasn't about showing you an economic impact on 2021. A hundred year gap in exacerbates your idiocy of averaging out inflation over a period of time. I had hoped that showing you the huge disparity between the results of your bad math and reality would wake you up; but regrettably, you're still mired in stupidity.

Oh well, c'est la vie.

Oh, and you're beyond stupid to think there's been 3% deflation since 1921. :cuckoo:

Imbecile, 1921 wasn't about showing you an economic impact on 2021. A hundred year gap in exacerbates your idiocy of averaging out inflation over a period of time. I had hoped that showing you the huge disparity between the results of your bad math and reality would wake you up; but regrettably, you're still mired in stupidity.

Oh well, c'est la vie.

Oh, and you're beyond stupid to think there's been 3% deflation since 1921. :cuckoo:
We were NEVER talking about 1921. YOU brought it up. You need to provide proof and not your personal, uninformed personal opinion if you are smart enough!

Screen Shot 2022-09-07 at 9.15.11 AM.png

It does not explain why taxes went up every year even during Trump, yet we know why they fell in 2020.
First of all you stupidly don’t define “taxes went up”! You mean more tax revenue came in? YES! As I’ve shown. Also you are like a little kid who thinks the minute someone says want an ice cream cone you and the kid don’t seem to comprehend the process of preparing a cone MUCH less a tax reduction effect doesn’t mean the day passed means immediately the effect occurs understand?
Gee, then why did Obama cut the deficit while in office and Trump raise it EVERY YEAR.
Where is your proof? Who the hell are you and what are your sources for your unproven comments?

Trump did not reduce taxes because he raised them in other areas to help pay for a tax reduction,

Where was the hike?

the tax reduction for the wealthy runs forever and the ones for the working stiffs end in 2024.

Dems can't make that one permanent? That's weird. Why not?
Proof it! Where is your proof?

First of all you stupidly don’t define “taxes went up”! You mean more tax revenue came in? YES! As I’ve shown. Also you are like a little kid who thinks the minute someone says want an ice cream cone you and the kid don’t seem to comprehend the process of preparing a cone MUCH less a tax reduction effect doesn’t mean the day passed means immediately the effect occurs understand?

Where is your proof? Who the hell are you and what are your sources for your unproven comments?
No, taxation increased or went up during Trump through tariffs, I never said income taxes increased

Last edited:

Forum List

Back