So Biden wants to raise taxes that Trump lowered... what can be the net effect???

TCO of an EV doesn’t cut it.
Your say so, sucks. CR tracks owners and does the research. So you’re FOS.
No even close. Anyone with a brain won’t believe made up shit.

Consumer Reports states that “owning an electric vehicle will save the typical driver $6,000-$10,000 over the life of the vehicle, compared to owning a comparable gas-powered vehicle.”

Did you ever research the price of replacing an engine or transmission 3 times. Cause that’s what you’ll have to do if you don’t spend thousands for the maintenance of a gas powered car over 150k.
Did you figure the price of gas vs electricity per mile ? Figured you didn’t.
I have never met one person nor heard of a person who replaced an entire engine or transmission three times. That is a exception, not a rule. Why would you present such a scenario as a standard??

I have never met one person nor heard of a person who replaced an entire engine or transmission three times. That is a exception, not a rule. Why would you present such a scenario as a standard??
Simpleton you can’t read the entire post can you. If you don’t do the maintenance dumbo, you’ll be replacing the engine and tranny three times. EASILY. There is no comparable maintenance to an EV
“Did you ever research the price of replacing an engine or transmission 3 times. Cause that’s what you’ll have to do if you don’t spend thousands for the maintenance of a gas powered car over 150k.”
How long will a motor last if you don’t replace the fucking oil, or even top it off. What a bozo reply.

Simpleton you can’t read the entire post can you. If you don’t do the maintenance dumbo, you’ll be replacing the engine and tranny three times. EASILY. There is no comparable maintenance to an EV
“Did you ever research the price of replacing an engine or transmission 3 times. Cause that’s what you’ll have to do if you don’t spend thousands for the maintenance of a gas powered car over 150k.”
How long will a motor last if you don’t replace the fucking oil, or even top it off. What a bozo reply.
How many people do you know that did not do the maintenance yet replaced the engine or transmission in your unlikely scenario? Simple question.

You don’t change or check your oil, that’s a fact. You will lose your engine by 50k, FACT.
How many people do you know that have never changed their oil? You need to stop using unlikely or less skewed scenarios.

How many people do you know that have never changed their oil? You need to stop using unlikely or less skewed scenarios.
You just made my point if you bothered to READ MY ENTIRE POST. Taking posts out of context seems to be trolling.
To answer your question, every EV owner NEVER CHANGES OIL or performs any engine or transmission maintenance.

Hilarious, you’re whining about changing a battery in an EV when the total ownership cost is still thousands less for an EV.

You just made my point if you bothered to READ MY ENTIRE POST. Taking posts out of context seems to be trolling.
To answer your question, every EV owner NEVER CHANGES OIL or performs any engine or trans mission maintenance.
That wasn’t my question. You need to read my post.

You asked how many people I know never changed their oil….
All EV owners NEVER CHANGE THEIR OIL. Are you struggling ?
The TCO for a gas car vs. EV varies based on assumptions. I’ve read many. Some say EV but all of those are dependent on the current $7,500 tax credit which won’t be in place forever. All TCOs that site EV as cheaper with their assumptions cannot ignore that the initial outlay (price) is higher than gas powered vehicles. Already, prices of all cars have risen so much that we are seeing 7-8 year loans to pay off a car. Given the EV is higher purchase price, that is only going to put more pressure on cash flow.

The TCO for a gas car vs. EV varies based on assumptions. I’ve read many. Some say EV but all of those are dependent on the current $7,500 tax credit which won’t be in place forever. All TCOs that site EV as cheaper with their assumptions cannot ignore that the initial outlay (price) is higher than gas powered vehicles. Already, prices of all cars have risen so much that we are seeing 7-8 year loans to pay off a car. Given the EV is higher purchase price, that is only going to put more pressure on cash flow.
Made up shit.
Actual studies and CUSTOMER reports say you’re FOS.
EVs are cheaper for owner ship over time regardless of initial costs. Savings are huge….

Made up shit.
Actual studies and CUSTOMER reports say you’re FOS.
EVs are cheaper for owner ship over time regardless of initial costs. Savings are huge….
Like I said, one of many “studies”. Inconsistent variables and assumptions. For every study you show where the savings are “huge”, I can show studies that say there are no savings. EV needs to be cheaper outlay and not dependent on a tax credit.

Like I said, one of many “studies”. Inconsistent variables and assumptions. For every study you show where the savings are “huge”, I can show studies that say there are no savings. EV needs to be cheaper outlay and not dependent on a tax credit.
Sure you can show them. But you won’t will you ? More made up shit. CR in their study took into account the higher initial prices.

Forum List

Back