So Biden wants to raise taxes that Trump lowered... what can be the net effect???

Sure you can show them. But you won’t will you ? More made up shit. CR in their study took into account the higher initial prices.
CR one of many studies. How long is the tax incentive going to stay in place?

LOLOL

You're so fucked in the head, that every time you redo your figures, you fuck it up even more.

Moron, you're applying one years worth of inflation to 4 years worth of revenue. Seriously, why do you keep playing with numbers? You hurt yourself every time you try. Again, using an inflation calendar to extract real figures for EACH year based on 2021 dollars, we find...

View attachment 689085

Trump outperformed Obama by just 3.1%, $15.3 trillion to $14.8 trillion. But Trump loses when the real figures are annualized, 13.7% growth to 8.9% growth.
First of all I didn't use the inflation calculator. I used real data: Historical Inflation Rates: 1914-2022 | US Inflation Calculator
Just in case there are too many numbers for you:
Obama in last 4 years gross revenue adjusted for the 4 years inflation ave of 1.69% or $12.64
Trump in 4 years gross revenue net after inflation of 1.88% or $14.09 trillion OR Trump had $1.45 trillion more
adjusted revenue or 11.45% than Obama in 4 years.

Where did you get your information other than the inflation calculator????
I've used REAL inflated numbers, real revenue from the government.

ObamaVSTrump4yr revenue.png

Glad you asked .
Let’s pretend they are NO LONGER OFFERED.
Toyota limited 4bzx all electric top of the line 4 wd EV is
$48k
The same size comparable model RAV4 trd off road is $47 K

The EV model is faster, goes off road better and has a 150k battery warranty. The RAV4 has a 60k engine / transmission warranty. so it seems the EV is the better buy hands down.

The same holds true for the rest of the car industry. Their EVs are CHEAPER or Close to the same when compared to the upper end models.

Many car makers can’t even offer ICE cars that will perform as well.

So, EVs are sold as premium vehicles with all the bells and whistles to maximize profits car dealers will lose in maintenance costs.

THEY are actually just as cheap to buy……..

One of many and they all agree. EVs are just as cheap to buy and SAVE THOUSANDS. The incentives give you premium EV cars for the same price as mid range ICE cars

BTW, you want a cheaper EV without incentives.
The out-the-door price for the 2022 Chevrolet Bolt EV 1LT trim with options is $28,416.

The main thing I remember about his tax cuts, The cuts for the rich Permanent. For the rest of us Temporary.

First of all I didn't use the inflation calculator. I used real data: Historical Inflation Rates: 1914-2022 | US Inflation Calculator
Obama in last 4 years gross revenue adjusted for the 4 years inflation ave of 1.69% or $12.64
Trump in 4 years gross revenue net after inflation of 1.88% or $14.09 trillion OR Trump had $1.45 trillion more

View attachment 691972

Why are your inflation numbers still wrong?
Isn't my mocking getting through to you?
And why are the Trump revenue numbers wrong?

Which, like so many of your other posts, you used incorrectly.

View attachment 691972

Retard, why do you keep playing with numbers?? You expose yourself as a complete fucking retard every time you do.

Moron, you're adding 1.69% inflation for 4 years. Inflation in FY2017 alone increased 2.0%.

Now for your own sake, just stop.

Which, like so many of your other posts, you used incorrectly.

Retard, why do you keep playing with numbers?? You expose yourself as a complete fucking retard every time you do.

Moron, you're adding 1.69% inflation for 4 years. Inflation in FY2017 alone increased 2.0%.

Now for your own sake, just stop.
Ok let's for your limited knowledge explain JUST for you as you seem to be the ONLY one with this problem!
FACT: The 8 years Obama responsible for Fed revenue average is 1.69%
FACT: The 4 years Trump responsible for Fed Revenue average is 1.88%
FACT: Comparison of 4 years for both is that the below table shows Trump increased Federal revenue EVEN with tax cuts by 11.45%!
Why are you arguing with me when the numbers are right in front of you?
Why are you showing your stupidity when you disagree with the CBO??? $570 BILLION due to the TAX cuts!
Why are you so ignorant of how companies work? OH right being a "progressive" you have NO smarts when it comes to how if a business has more revenue because of lower taxes they DON"T do what I imagine you do... bury $$ in back yard or hide in mattress!
They invest! Nearly $1 trillion was repatriated under Trump due to lower capital gain taxes!
- U.S. President Donald Trump’s tax reform could bring almost $2 trillion back to the United States as U.S. firms repatriate cash piles from foreign affiliates, a U.N. report said on Monday.

BUT most important... YOU provide NO proof of your totally personalized, subjective comments. For shame!
TrumpTaxcutsbenefitsCBO.png

Ok let's for your limited knowledge explain JUST for you as you seem to be the ONLY one with this problem!
FACT: Comparison of 4 years for both is that the below table shows Trump increased Federal revenue EVEN with tax cuts by 11.45%!
Why are you showing your stupidity when you disagree with the CBO??? $570 BILLION due to the TAX cuts!
Why are you so ignorant of how companies work? OH right being a "progressive" you have NO smarts when it comes to how if a business has more revenue because of lower taxes they DON"T do what I imagine you do... bury $$ in back yard or hide in mattress!
They invest! Nearly $1 trillion was repatriated under Trump due to lower capital gain taxes!
- U.S. President Donald Trump’s tax reform could bring almost $2 trillion back to the United States as U.S. firms repatriate cash piles from foreign affiliates, a U.N. report said on Monday.

BUT most important... YOU provide NO proof of your totally personalized, subjective comments. For shame!
View attachment 692415
View attachment 692410

Holyfuckingshit! :eusa_doh:

Again, why are you applying 1.69% inflation to 4 years when FY2017 alone was 2.0%??

You're fucking insane. :cuckoo:

View attachment 692415
View attachment 692410

Please, for fuck sake, stop advertising your bad math.
If you want to compare Obama 2014-2017 to Trump 2018-2021, you need to use constant dollars.

You can't multiply Obama's totals by one year of inflation. You need to take the 2014 revenue and total inflation up to 2021, to turn 2014 into 2021 dollars. You need to take the 2015 revenue and total inflation up to 2021, to turn 2015 into 2021 dollars. You need to take the 2016 revenue and total inflation up to 2021, to turn 2016 into 2021 dollars. You need to take the 2017 revenue and total inflation up to 2021, to turn 2017 into 2021 dollars.

Understand?

You can't multiply Trump's totals by one year of inflation. You need to take the 2018 revenue and total inflation up to 2021, to turn 2018 into 2021 dollars. You need to take the 2019 revenue and total inflation up to 2021, to turn 2019 into 2021 dollars. You need to take the 2020 revenue and total inflation up to 2021, to turn 2020 into 2021 dollars.

Or you could just admit you don't know what you're dong and just fucking stop.

It's not worth it.
Comparing revenue over long periods of time as dollar amounts is a useless exercise.
Compare percentage of GDP.
Or just fucking stop.

Please, for fuck sake, stop advertising your bad math.
If you want to compare Obama 2014-2017 to Trump 2018-2021, you need to use constant dollars.

You can't multiply Obama's totals by one year of inflation. You need to take the 2014 revenue and total inflation up to 2021, to turn 2014 into 2021 dollars. You need to take the 2015 revenue and total inflation up to 2021, to turn 2015 into 2021 dollars. You need to take the 2016 revenue and total inflation up to 2021, to turn 2016 into 2021 dollars. You need to take the 2017 revenue and total inflation up to 2021, to turn 2017 into 2021 dollars.

Understand?

You can't multiply Trump's totals by one year of inflation. You need to take the 2018 revenue and total inflation up to 2021, to turn 2018 into 2021 dollars. You need to take the 2019 revenue and total inflation up to 2021, to turn 2019 into 2021 dollars. You need to take the 2020 revenue and total inflation up to 2021, to turn 2020 into 2021 dollars.

Or you could just admit you don't know what you're dong and just fucking stop.

It's not worth it.
Comparing revenue over long periods of time as dollar amounts is a useless exercise.
Compare percentage of GDP.
Or just fucking stop.
What does the below chart say???? "Obama's 2014 to 2017 increased due to 4 YR Inflation of .... 1.69%
Trump's 4 year inflation rate 1.88% and Obama's lower! Right??? 4 year average.
Obama's actions the last year of his presidency affects the first year of Trump...i.e. 2017 due to Obama's administration in 2016!
Trump's last year of action 2020 takes affect the first year of Biden, 2021!
So just because you can't READ the spreadsheet...
Trump total revenue for 2018 to 2021 $14.36 trillion adjust for 4 years of 1.88% inflation means $14.09 trillion!
OK Now Obama...
Obama total revenue for 2014 to 2017 $12.86 trillion adjusted for 4 years of 1.69% inflation meant real dollars of $12.64 trillion
What is Trump's adjusted revenue: $14.09
What is Obama's adjusted revenue: 12.64
Subtract Obama's from Trump = $ 1.45 Trillion!
Plus you didn't address what the CBO predicts...neutral CBO!!!
NOW why don't you USE FACTS instead your totally subjective, personal uninformed opinions!
Explain the GDP!!!

TrumpTaxcutsbenefitsCBO.png

What does the below chart say???? "Obama's 2014 to 2017 increased due to 4 YR Inflation of .... 1.69%
Obama's actions the last year of his presidency affects the first year of Trump...i.e. 2017 due to Obama's administration in 2016!
Trump total revenue for 2018 to 2021 $14.36 trillion adjust for 4 years of 1.88% inflation means $14.09 trillion!
OK Now Obama...
Obama total revenue for 2014 to 2017 $12.86 trillion adjusted for 4 years of 1.69% inflation meant real dollars of $12.64 trillion
NOW why don't you USE FACTS instead your totally subjective, personal uninformed opinions!
Explain the GDP!!!

View attachment 692479

View attachment 692466

What does the below chart say???? "Obama's 2014 to 2017 increased due to
4 YR Inflation of .... 1.69%

The 4 year total was 1.69%? Or the 4 year average was 1.69%?

OK Now Obama...
Explain the GDP!!!

View attachment 692479

View attachment 692466

1.6 + 0.1 + 1.3 + 2.1 averages out to 1.69?

The 4 year total was 1.69%? Or the 4 year average was 1.69%?
OH so sorry! You couldn't figure that out? You are dumber than I thought! It's a 4 year average!
Again look at the chart! You see the CHART is the Historical Inflation Rates: 1914-2022 | US Inflation Calculator
And when you add the 4 years 2014-2017 divide by 4 hmmm average annual inflation for 4 years... 1.69%.
Again if you read the chart which maybe too hard for people of your ilk... the answer is there!
But of course that's too many details for your IQ!

1.6 + 0.1 + 1.3 + 2.1 averages out to 1.69?
You are right I took the average of the wrong years.
Here is the correction: I used Obama's first 4 years and should have been the 2nd 4 years.
So Obama 4 year average of 2014 to 2017 was 1.5% Trump was 2.53... After inflation value Trump was higher $1.33 Trillion on 10.5% !
ObamaVSTrumprevenueB.png

OH so sorry! You couldn't figure that out? You are dumber than I thought! It's a 4 year average!
Again look at the chart! You see the CHART is the Historical Inflation Rates: 1914-2022 | US Inflation Calculator
And when you add the 4 years 2014-2017 divide by 4 hmmm average annual inflation for 4 years... 1.69%.
Again if you read the chart which maybe too hard for people of your ilk... the answer is there!
View attachment 692498

OH so sorry! You couldn't figure that out?

Your work is so crappy, no one can figure out what the fuck you're trying to do.

You are dumber than I thought! It's a 4 year average!

Thanks. DURR

Why are you adjusting 4 years of revenue with an average of 4 years of inflation?
It's because you're a fucking moron, right?

And when you add the 4 years 2014-2017 divide by 4 hmmm average annual inflation for 4 years... 1.69%

Yes, I see what you did wrong, you don't have to keep repeating it.

If you were trying to turn the 2014-2017 numbers into 2018 dollars (why the fuck you would want to, I don't know) you need to adjust the 2014 numbers with 2015+2016+2017+2018 inflation.
You need to adjust the 2015 numbers with 2016+2017+2018 inflation.
You need to adjust the 2016 numbers with 2017+2018 inflation.
You need to adjust the 2017 numbers with 2018 inflation.

The older numbers have been impacted by more years of inflation than the newer numbers.

Use an inflation calculator.
Input each number.
Stop trying to do it in Excel. You're just not that good at it.

View attachment 692498

LOL

But you're not average the revenue. :cuckoo:

And you're also adding calendar annual inflation to fiscal annual revenue. :cuckoo:

And you're also adding one years worth of inflation on top of 4 years worth of revenue. Even though that one year of inflation doesn't even apply to some of the years of revenue you're trying to apply it to. :cuckoo:

This entire exercise of yours is a complete failure, which is why you keep changing years, revenue amounts, inflation amounts, etc...

Forum List

Back