So Biden wants to raise taxes that Trump lowered... what can be the net effect???

Just admit, all you can do is whine about China.

ha ha… wtf says we are going transfer 100% to renewables.
Thats hilarious. It’s not the airlines, long haul or the military.
Your rhetoric is hysterical blather. It is people who commute less then 100 miles per day to and from work for Example, and can’t use subways or trains. It’s hysterical why you prefer an ice engine over EVs for normal commutes. It shows a complete lack awareness.
I sited China as a fuck Climate Change to your bullshit about the global consensus. Admit it.

Really…EV power is not mature ? How old are subways and electric rail ?
Geesus, renewable player is now CHEAPER. If for no other reason, it’s cheaper then fossil fuels.
Bullshit. An electric car is more expensive than a gas powered car. Ask owners about battery replacement and they will tell you it is almost half the purchase price of the car.

Bullshit. An electric car is more expensive than a gas powered car. Ask owners about battery replacement and they will tell you it is almost half the purchase price of the car.
Nope. For the life of the car, it’s cheaper. You know nothing.

How much potential energy did the Sun's gravity give to the Earth's uranium?
If you’re going to ask a stupid question, try to use correct terms in the right way.
That’s hilarious. You’re trying to sound like a know it all, but it’s bull shit.

Show some empirical data to back that up and stop feeling entitled to your opinion as fact.
Guess you know nothing about electricity costs and the cost of EV maintenance do you. You came to this gun fight unarmed. Do some research.

Silly. While you’re at it, ask EV owners how much they pay for the electricity and maintenance on their car.

Guess you know nothing about electricity costs and the cost of EV maintenance do you. You came to this gun fight unarmed. Do some research.
I did some research and saw that battery replacement in an electric car is almost half the cost of an electric car which is already more expensive than a brand new fossil fuel car.

Bottom line is this makes your total cost of ownership of a fossil fuel vehicle vs. that of an electric vehicle look stupid.

If you’re going to ask a stupid question, try to use correct terms in the right way.
That’s hilarious. You’re trying to sound like a know it all, but it’s bull shit.

The potential energy from uranium came from the gravitational energy of the sun.

What potential energy? DURR

I did some research and saw that battery replacement in an electric car is almost half the cost of an electric car which is already more expensive than a brand new fossil fuel car.

Bottom line is this makes your total cost of ownership of a fossil fuel vehicle vs. that of an electric vehicle look stupid.
You’re hilarious and know nothing about EVs.
A battery replacement at 150k at half the cost is well worth the savings. Not even close to what an engine or tranny costs in a regular car. . An EV has one moving part that can last for decades.
Did you ever price electricity to the fossil fuel you’ll be putting into your car ? Didn’t think so ?

The potential energy from uranium came from the gravitational energy of the sun.

What potential energy? DURR
You’ve failed yet. If you knew what potential energy was, you’d wouldn’t ask such a stupid question. Go ahead, tell us bozo. DA.

Did you ever research the price of replacing an engine or transmission 3 times. Cause that’s what you’ll have to do if you don’t spend thousands for the maintenance of a gas powered car over 150k.
Did you figure the price of gas vs electricity per mile ? Figured you didn’t.

You’ve failed yet. If you knew what potential energy was, you’d wouldn’t ask such a stupid question. Go ahead, tell us bozo. DA.

If you knew what potential energy was, you’d wouldn’t ask such a stupid question.

You made the stupid claim.

What potential energy did the sun's gravitational energy impart to uranium?

It's been over a month. Don't run away like a pussy. Educate me.

You’re hilarious and know nothing about EVs.
A battery replacement at 150k at half the cost is well worth the savings. Not even close to what an engine or tranny costs in a regular car. . An EV has one moving part that can last for decades.
Did you ever price electricity to the fossil fuel you’ll be putting into your car ? Didn’t think so ?
TCO of an EV doesn’t cut it.

It's been over a month. Don't run away like a pussy. Educate me.
It’s been over a month and I’ve posted what potential energy is for all matter dullard. ...Like the cheater in school, you’re incapable of being educated.

Forum List

Back