So are there truly only 5 Senators with a brain?

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
Obamacare is collapsing before our very eyes and the vast majority of the right can't seem to wait to change it just enough to hang it around their own necks.
These dumbfucks begged us to put them in control so they could fix the mess Obama created and all they seem to want to do is extend the disaster by another decade with tiny adjustments around the edge.

Create a temporary safety net for the poorest among us & those already undergoing bankrupting medical care and REPEAL THE GOD DAMN THING. Then put your heads together and prove we weren't fools for giving you the chance to do what you claimed you could do.

Too bad there were no democrat senators with brains when Obamacare was passed. In all likelyhood not one democrat even read the bill before they signed it. "You can find out what's in the bill after it's passed"...Nancy Pelosi

• Banned
Too bad there were no democrat senators with brains when Obamacare was passed. In all likelyhood not one democrat even read the bill before they signed it. "You can find out what's in the bill after it's passed"...Nancy Pelosi
Agreed but that boat has already sailed. Lets focus on the here & now.

Obamacare is collapsing before our very eyes and the vast majority of the right can't seem to wait to change it just enough to hang it around their own necks.
These dumbfucks begged us to put them in control so they could fix the mess Obama created and all they seem to want to do is extend the disaster by another decade with tiny adjustments around the edge.

Create a temporary safety net for the poorest among us & those already undergoing bankrupting medical care and REPEAL THE GOD DAMN THING. Then put your heads together and prove we weren't fools for giving you the chance to do what you claimed you could do.
Well look at it this way, when the ACA passed the first time there were no democrat Senators with a brain.

Holy shit. This is a fantastic point which has not occurred to me.

Trump and the GOP are claiming their bill is a replacement of ObamaCare. That means if and when it is passed, they will have total ownership.

The hilarious part is that it really isn't a replacement. It's not even a repeal. It is just a giant monkey wrench in ObamaCare which will accelerate its disastrous effect.

Ohmygod, this is fucking AWESOME! Thanks, Grampa! :lol:

I've been wondering why the liberal media has been collaborating with Trump in calling the House and Senate bills a repeal and replacement of ObamaCare.

It's because they will hang total ownership of "TrumpCare" around the necks of everyone with an R after their name when this man made disaster passes.

• Banned

Well look at it this way, when the ACA passed the first time there were no democrat Senators with a brain.
I agree 100% but HOW DOES THAT HELP US TODAY?

It doesn't, but there is so little we can do. I don't want to just have Obamacare lite. I think we as a nation can provide affordable healthcare to everyone.

But we can't do it with the healthcare industry continuing to gouge out our eyes. Before Obamacare premiums were high for sure, but cost was going up and up and up.

How do we control the out of control medical industry? We can have the best plan ever but it won't do us much good if it bankrupts us.

My CPAP story is a good example and I will repeat it here.

I needed a new CPAP, I thought. I contacted my advantage plan and they told me that basically there was one place I could get one and that was 33 miles away. I mentioned that I got the CPAP I have at a store no more then 10 miles away and it was way less then the company my advantage plan wanted me to go to.

So I file an appeal telling them that if we were just allowed to buy durable goods on the internet or anywhere the savings for both them and me would be quite a bit. They didn't care. I pointed out on paper how they would save money, they didn't care. I start wondering why? They were going to pay 80 percent that medicare was paying and I was to pay 20 percent. So why didn't they care I could save them money and why did I have to go to this one supplier?

What I have figured out is I will bet my advantage plan doesn't pay a dime. The company takes my 20 percent and the 80 percent that medicare pays and probably gives the advantage plan a kick back. So either it doesn't cost the advantage plan anything or they make money doing what they are doing, in effect ripping off medicare, and me.

So the day they were to bring the high price machine I called them and said never mind I don't want it I think you are ripping people off. I went on line and figured out what was wrong with mine and now it works just fine, although it is wearing out.

What I will end up doing is buying a new one on the Internet for less then the 20 percent cost that the advantage plan was going to charge me.

I wish I knew who to bitch to about this. I have complained to SS medicare but guess what, they don't care either.

That is just ONE thing wrong with the system and that is ONE thing that could be very easily and should be fixed.

Last edited:
Link

“Make no mistake,” the president said at one point, “this is a repeal and a replace of Obamacare, make no mistake about it. Make no mistake.”

And the rubes will totally buy it just because Trump said it. It is just as I said. The rubes will never read these bills for themselves. They will parrot what they are told to parrot, and bleev what they are told to bleev.

Oh man, this is priceless! :lol:

Holy shit. This is a fantastic point which has not occurred to me.

Trump and the GOP are claiming their bill is a replacement of ObamaCare. That means if and when it is passed, they will have total ownership.

The hilarious part is that it really isn't a replacement. It's not even a repeal. It is just a giant monkey wrench in ObamaCare which will accelerate its disastrous effect.

Ohmygod, this is fucking AWESOME! Thanks, Grampa! :lol:
Hoisted on their own pitard

I don't want to just have Obamacare lite. I think we as a nation can provide affordable healthcare to everyone.

Not legally or Constitutionally. Not in this country. There is no legal or Constitutional Government involvement in health care.
How then do you explain VA medical centers? How do you explain medicare? How do you explain Medicaid? The government certainly is intertwined with healthcare.

How then do you explain VA medical centers? How do you explain medicare? How do you explain Medicaid? The government certainly is intertwined with healthcare.

Except for the VA it's Illegal and Unconstitutional on every level possible. The VA is only legsl under the fact that these are benefits for service done in the military.

Except for the VA it's Illegal and Unconstitutional on every level possible. The VA is only legsl under the fact that these are benefits for service done in the military.
Where is the VA part in the COTUS?

If Obamacare Is Unconstitutional, Why Aren’t Medicare &... By John R. Graham A federal judge in Virginia has ruled that the individual mandate in Obamacare is unconstitutional. The “Minimum Essential Coverage Provision” has no basis in the powers delegated to Congress by the Constitution, according to Virginia Attorney General Ken Cuccinelli, and Judge Henry E. Hudson has agreed. So how can Medicare and Medicaid be constitutional? Legally, the difference is that the latter two programs are government operations, whereas the individual mandate would have compelled people to buy a private product. Helvering v. Davis (1937) was the famous (or infamous) case wherein the U.S. Supreme Court found that the Social Security Act was constitutional. As Robert A. Levy and William Mellor explain in their excellent book, The Dirty Dozen: How Twelve Supreme Court Cases Radically Expanded Government and Eroded Freedom, the Roosevelt administration cleverly argued that collecting the Social Security payroll tax and paying Social Security checks were completely independent operations. The first lies within Congress’s taxing power, and the second lies within its power to spend for the “general welfare.” Because Medicare was an amendment to the Social Security Act, it is also constitutional, according to this reasoning.

Read more at: If Obamacare Is Unconstitutional, Why Aren't Medicare & Medicaid?

The truth is that Obamacare isn't collapsing. The exchanges, which only represent a small percentage of Americans' healthcare insurance access,

have problems.

Where is the VA part in the COTUS?

It's a benefit to the US Military members: though it should be limited to services for injuries sustained while in active duty. The COTUS , allows for an army, and by extension paymebt/benefits to those who volunteer for the military.

It doesn't, but there is so little we can do. I don't want to just have Obamacare lite. I think we as a nation can provide affordable healthcare to everyone.

But we can't do it with the healthcare industry continuing to gouge out our eyes. Before Obamacare premiums were high for sure, but cost was going up and up and up.

How do we control the out of control medical industry? We can have the best plan ever but it won't do us much good if it bankrupts us.

My CPAP story is a good example and I will repeat it here.

I needed a new CPAP, I thought. I contacted my advantage plan and they told me that basically there was one place I could get one and that was 33 miles away. I mentioned that I got the CPAP I have at a store no more then 10 miles away and it was way less then the company my advantage plan wanted me to go to.

So I file an appeal telling them that if we were just allowed to buy durable goods on the internet or anywhere the savings for both them and me would be quite a bit. They didn't care. I pointed out on paper how they would save money, they didn't care. I start wondering why? They were going to pay 80 percent that medicare was paying and I was to pay 20 percent. So why didn't they care I could save them money and why did I have to go to this one supplier?

What I have figured out is I will bet my advantage plan doesn't pay a dime. The company takes my 20 percent and the 80 percent that medicare pays and probably gives the advantage plan a kick back. So either it doesn't cost the advantage plan anything or they make money doing what they are doing, in effect ripping off medicare, and me.

So the day they were to bring the high price machine I called them and said never mind I don't want it I think you are ripping people off. I went on line and figured out what was wrong with mine and now it works just fine, although it is wearing out.

What I will end up doing is buying a new one on the Internet for less then the 20 percent cost that the advantage plan was going to charge me.

I wish I knew who to bitch to about this. I have complained to SS medicare but guess what, they don't care either.

That is just ONE thing wrong with the system and that is ONE thing that could be very easily and should be fixed.
advantage plan is MEDICARE right? NOT O-care???

On any contentious issue, whichever party, the caucus should be sequestered like a jury until they come up with a definite YES or NO.

Individual posturing and egomaniac blathering should be kept behind closed doors for the sake of the party and for the sake of the country.

Forum List

Back