So apparently Bob Saget, after his booster fell like the comedian on the back of his head. Both after their boosters.

"In consideration of the circumstances surrounding the death and after examination of the body, toxicology analysis, histology and a respiratory pathogen panel, it is my opinion that the death of Mr. Saget was the result of blunt head trauma. His injuries were most likely incurred from an unwitnessed fall."

This had to be Hillary.
Well…one report I read stated his injuries were consistent with a blow from a baseball bat so…

So now, the story is taking an unexpected twist.

What we were previously told was tha he had bumped his head, thought nothing of it at the time, and then died from a brain bleed.

What the autopsy has found is that he apparently received multiple hard blows to the head, fracturing his skull. Nothing tha he could possibly had shrugged off as a simple bump to the head.

It'll be interesting to see what any further investigation finds, but this now looks more like foul play than a mere accident.

Ok, but according to the toxicology, there were no drugs. However he did have head trauma which was the direct cause of his death. I really couldn't care less, but essentially there is only one way he sustained head trauma since foul play was ruled out. It means that he collapsed like a sack of rocks onto the back of his head.

Much how this pathetic comedian did. She fractured her skull from fainting. Again no drugs involved not drunk.

Just fainted.

Why these reports of all these soccer players collapsing in Europe? For some reason their best guess is they were all coincidences.

Yeah, huh....now people like me are considered domestic terrorists as biden signed that into law yesterday.

You of course never hear of any of this from the lamestream msm media

Forum List

Back