So, apparently, Antifa and other Commies Plan Some Serious Shit on July 4th

I really don't believe these idiots are that stupid, but who knows. Some have a death wish. Q Anon is apparently the source, so take it for what it's worth.

View attachment 356695
View attachment 356696

View attachment 356697
View attachment 356698
View attachment 356699
View attachment 356700

-
Why would you put up a piece from QAnon? Nice work spreading bullshit on the internet.
Well, they have to get out their pent up bravado over something. Antifa or whatever is surely quaking in their sneakers if they read the macho threats made here.

already have about 2,500 rounds of 7.62x39 for the AK... might buy another 1,000 rounds.
Steel cases or brass?
I shoot nothing with steel cases.

Brass casing master race. :eusa_snooty:
I don't know. When you can get 7.62x39 down to $0.02 per round, it sure is a lot more fun.
Yeah...that's a fine cartridge and all. And I know it's cheap. My buddy was buying cases of steel-jacket 7.62 X 39 for his SKS and I was paying 80 cents a bullet.
I still like my gun better.

I wish they would do something already, tired of waiting.
If this is true (I have my doubts) you can tell these guys have little to no experience with firearms. No one will be fooled. You can't really disguise gun fire with fireworks.

Civilian fireworks are not nearly as loud as firearms. Even the m-80s are weak compared to a 9mm, much less a mid-size rifle round. People in Dallas clearly heard what .223 sounds like (cop killer at the last protest, 2016) and there is NO WAY that could be mistaken for fireworks.

Might be BS, but we all know there's always a small group of ass clowns that will follow up on it as though it's serious.

Not only that, but much of what I read, I believe, is what these ANTIFA and commie china led America hating anarchists actually want to do.

I already have about 2,500 rounds of 7.62x39 for the AK... might buy another 1,000 rounds. Something like that ever comes here and there's no cops or anyone else around to stop it, when it gets to my property, I start shooting, and I don't stop until they're either gone or they get me.

And the right wingers militia groups have plans for this ? uprising, boogaloos boys come to mind.

already have about 2,500 rounds of 7.62x39 for the AK... might buy another 1,000 rounds.
Steel cases or brass?
I shoot nothing with steel cases.

Brass casing master race. :eusa_snooty:
I don't know. When you can get 7.62x39 down to $0.02 per round, it sure is a lot more fun.
That's cheaper than .22.
But umm, you ain't setting of a shotgun primer with anything (that I know of) that shoots 7.62 X 39
Out in the woods, topping saplings with 2 nails, a shotgun shell, and a Marlin Model 60.
From distance.

Something I used to do routinely with a Marlin Model 60.
Something kids used to come up with. :aargh:
Well at least I did.

I really don't believe these idiots are that stupid, but who knows. Some have a death wish. Q Anon is apparently the source, so take it for what it's worth.

View attachment 356695
View attachment 356696

View attachment 356697
View attachment 356698
View attachment 356699
View attachment 356700

-
but if Antifa are a bunch of wimpy soyboy cucks -- why are you even worried about it?
Worried?
:laughing0301:

Hopeful

Kill a commie for mommy

Things are looking pretty desperate in the media and in the "polls" for the Trump admin right now. . .
Just like he was when he ran against Hitlery.

Do you people ever learn?
"You people" huh?

Do you really think my analysis, or my political standing is biased? Why don't you ask Old Lady if I am a "you people," eh?

So you are denying that there are protests and statues being torn down?

So you are denying that there are loads of folks dying and in hospitals, or that the mass media has portrayed and convinced the majority of the world of such?

So you are denying that the world economy is in the tank?

So you are denying that the majority of the population have come to realize that all their worst fears have been realized by having Trump as president?

To compare the 2016 to 2020 electoral season is to do a disservice to critical thinking. I just don't believe the Justice Democrats and far left are going to vote third party or sit on the sidelines again.

Do you? Do you really?

. . . and the only way the middle and independents will be convinced to vote Trump? Is yes. . . . if the radical left starts killing them and shooting at them.

You best wake up to reality and what the puppet masters are doing. They don't give a shit about partisan politics, nor do they give a shit about main-street or little folks. . .

Might be BS, but we all know there's always a small group of ass clowns that will follow up on it as though it's serious.

Not only that, but much of what I read, I believe, is what these ANTIFA and commie china led America hating anarchists actually want to do.

I already have about 2,500 rounds of 7.62x39 for the AK... might buy another 1,000 rounds. Something like that ever comes here and there's no cops or anyone else around to stop it, when it gets to my property, I start shooting, and I don't stop until they're either gone or they get me.

And the right wingers militia groups have plans for this ? uprising, boogaloos boys come to mind.
What "right winger militia group?" I have no idea what group you're talking about, and never heard of the boogaloos boys.

Are you in ANTIFA or just a member of their propaganda deflection team?

Things are looking pretty desperate in the media and in the "polls" for the Trump admin right now. . .

"You people" huh?

Do you really think my analysis, or my political standing is biased? Why don't you ask Old Lady if I am a "you people," eh?

So you are denying that there are loads of folks dying and in hospitals, or that the mass media has portrayed and convinced the majority of the world of such?

So you are denying that the majority of the population have come to realize that all their worst fears have been realized by having Trump as president?

To compare the 2016 to 2020 electoral season is to do a disservice to critical thinking. I just don't believe the Justice Democrats and far left are going to vote third party or sit on the sidelines again.

Do you? Do you really?

. . . and the only way the middle and independents will be convinced to vote Trump? Is yes. . . . if the radical left starts killing them and shooting at them.

You best wake up to reality and what the puppet masters are doing. They don't give a shit about partisan politics, nor do they give a shit about main-street or little folks. . .

POLLS... that's what my reply was in response to... you're comment about how Trump was way down against babbling biden in the POLLS, THAT'S IT.

I have no idea where all the rest of your reply came from or why.

View attachment 356695
View attachment 356696

View attachment 356697
View attachment 356698
View attachment 356699
View attachment 356700

-
but if Antifa are a bunch of wimpy soyboy cucks -- why are you even worried about it?
Worried?

Hopeful

Kill a commie for mommy

But you never have and you never will....

All you cowards do is get online and kill time......but never kill that insecurity inside that is making you so miserable...

But whatever makes your sads feel better i guess...

But I suspect this whole thing is probably just BS, because I would think the soy boys would know better and I start shit anywhere not controlled by a bunch of Democrats.

I don't know. But I suspect this whole thing is probably just BS, because I would think the soy boys would know better than to start shit anywhere not controlled by a bunch of Democrats.

I don't know how suicidal these guys are. They have made threats to take their "peaceful" protest to the "suburbs" and they did it in St. Louis apparently. So, maybe they do have a death wish.

View attachment 356695
View attachment 356696

View attachment 356697
View attachment 356698
View attachment 356699
View attachment 356700

-
Worried?

Hopeful

Kill a commie for mommy

All you cowards do is get online and kill time......but never kill that insecurity inside that is making you so miserable...

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

View attachment 356695
View attachment 356696

View attachment 356697
View attachment 356698
View attachment 356699
View attachment 356700

-
Worried?

Hopeful

Kill a commie for mommy

Spare me the macho shaming and psychobabble, jackass.

We love our "toxic" masculinity.

I am staying home for the 4th
Picnic---pan fried hot dogs.
fireworks I can hear them

View attachment 356695
View attachment 356696

View attachment 356697
View attachment 356698
View attachment 356699
View attachment 356700

-
Worried?

Hopeful

Kill a commie for mommy

Spare me the macho shaming and psychobabble, jackass.

We love our "toxic" masculinity.
They have ZERO idea who they're talking to. It's all PURE BS. I just laugh at them.

"You people" huh?

Do you? Do you really?

POLLS... that's what my reply was in response to... you're comment about how Trump was way down against babbling biden in the POLLS, THAT'S IT.

But you weren't using critical thinking and changed the meaning of that sentence. The polls are only HALF the picture.

The full sentence was; " Things are looking pretty desperate in the media and in the "polls" for the Trump admin right now. . . even if you don't buy the official numbers, they still don't look none to good."

You need to read the full context. It's not just about the polls, it is the FULL DAMNED PICTURE.

Stop living in your partisan denial and your echo chamber. Even the Trump team is worried, why the hell aren't you? :dunno:

"You people" huh?

Do you? Do you really?

But you weren't using critical thinking and changed the meaning of that sentence. The polls are only HALF the picture.

The full sentence was; " Things are looking pretty desperate in the media and in the "polls" for the Trump admin right now. . . even if you don't buy the official numbers, they still don't look none to good."

You need to read the full context. It's not just about the polls, it is the FULL DAMNED PICTURE.

Stop living in your partisan denial and your echo chamber. Even the Trump team is worried, why the hell aren't you? :dunno:
Sorry, but I'll respond as I please, even if it triggers someone.

And I highly doubt the Trump team is worried. I think they're smart enough to know all these polls are BS. Why aren't you smart enough to know that?

Maybe you should use a little more critical thinking...

Forum List

Back