So, apparently, Antifa and other Commies Plan Some Serious Shit on July 4th

Of course, I do not know the accuracy of the report in the OP, BUT I do know that some bad people are continuing to fire off fireworks everyday.

While on my computer at 4 a.m. today (this senior citizen gets up everyday about 1 a.m.), I heard some fairly loud fireworks in this very nice neighborhood (so far!) here in Los Angeles. It's been a regular occurrence. A week ago, one sound was so loud that I thought that a truck had smashed into the house!

There are some very bad people who want to start trouble. Personally, I do NOT call them "Communists," for they are just losers, who do not even know what a "communist" is.

Things are looking pretty desperate in the media and in the "polls" for the Trump admin right now. . .
Just like he was when he ran against Hitlery.

Do you people ever learn?
"You people" huh?

Do you really think my analysis, or my political standing is biased? Why don't you ask Old Lady if I am a "you people," eh?

So you are denying that there are protests and statues being torn down?

So you are denying that there are loads of folks dying and in hospitals, or that the mass media has portrayed and convinced the majority of the world of such?

So you are denying that the world economy is in the tank?

So you are denying that the majority of the population have come to realize that all their worst fears have been realized by having Trump as president?

To compare the 2016 to 2020 electoral season is to do a disservice to critical thinking. I just don't believe the Justice Democrats and far left are going to vote third party or sit on the sidelines again.

Do you? Do you really?

. . . and the only way the middle and independents will be convinced to vote Trump? Is yes. . . . if the radical left starts killing them and shooting at them.

You best wake up to reality and what the puppet masters are doing. They don't give a shit about partisan politics, nor do they give a shit about main-street or little folks. . .

POLLS... that's what my reply was in response to... you're comment about how Trump was way down against babbling biden in the POLLS, THAT'S IT.

I have no idea where all the rest of your reply came from or why.
But you weren't using critical thinking and changed the meaning of that sentence. The polls are only HALF the picture.

The full sentence was; " Things are looking pretty desperate in the media and in the "polls" for the Trump admin right now. . . even if you don't buy the official numbers, they still don't look none to good."

You need to read the full context. It's not just about the polls, it is the FULL DAMNED PICTURE.

Stop living in your partisan denial and your echo chamber. Even the Trump team is worried, why the hell aren't you? :dunno:
Sorry, but I'll respond as I please, even if it triggers someone.

And I highly doubt the Trump team is worried. I think they're smart enough to know all these polls are BS. Why aren't you smart enough to know that?

Maybe you should use a little more critical thinking...
Trump Campaign Looks at Electoral Map and Doesn’t Like What It Sees

• Funny
Reactions: 007
Things are looking pretty desperate in the media and in the "polls" for the Trump admin right now. . .

"You people" huh?

Do you really think my analysis, or my political standing is biased? Why don't you ask Old Lady if I am a "you people," eh?

So you are denying that there are loads of folks dying and in hospitals, or that the mass media has portrayed and convinced the majority of the world of such?

So you are denying that the majority of the population have come to realize that all their worst fears have been realized by having Trump as president?

To compare the 2016 to 2020 electoral season is to do a disservice to critical thinking. I just don't believe the Justice Democrats and far left are going to vote third party or sit on the sidelines again.

Do you? Do you really?

. . . and the only way the middle and independents will be convinced to vote Trump? Is yes. . . . if the radical left starts killing them and shooting at them.

You best wake up to reality and what the puppet masters are doing. They don't give a shit about partisan politics, nor do they give a shit about main-street or little folks. . .

POLLS... that's what my reply was in response to... you're comment about how Trump was way down against babbling biden in the POLLS, THAT'S IT.

But you weren't using critical thinking and changed the meaning of that sentence. The polls are only HALF the picture.

The full sentence was; " Things are looking pretty desperate in the media and in the "polls" for the Trump admin right now. . . even if you don't buy the official numbers, they still don't look none to good."

You need to read the full context. It's not just about the polls, it is the FULL DAMNED PICTURE.

Stop living in your partisan denial and your echo chamber. Even the Trump team is worried, why the hell aren't you? :dunno:

And I highly doubt the Trump team is worried. I think they're smart enough to know all these polls are BS. Why aren't you smart enough to know that?

OH... a "news" story from msDNC... pfft... :lol:

Is that the garbage you've been reading?

No wonder my comment about polls being a farce triggered you.

"You people" huh?

Do you? Do you really?

The meeting DID take place, whether you want to believe it did or not. You really need to stop living in a partisan driven echo chamber.

Trump summons top advisers to White House meeting over collapse in battlegrounds

". . . President Trump has called a meeting with senior political advisers from his Cabinet and reelection campaign as polls show his support slipping among voters in key battleground states.

Joining the meeting on Thursday are campaign manager Brad Parscale and White House senior adviser Jared Kushner, a top aide who has sought greater oversight of his father-in-law's reelection effort. It is not on the president's public schedule, and it is not clear what time the meeting was to occur.

Parscale's new deputy, Bill Stepien, a former Trump White House political director who until last month was advising the campaign informally; top pollster Tony Fabrizio; and chief of staff Mark Meadows were also to attend.

The meeting was expected to be tense, according to a report by Bloomberg News. Trump is performing poorly in states earmarked as politically competitive.. . "

Of course, I do not know the accuracy of the report in the OP, BUT I do know that some bad people are continuing to fire off fireworks everyday.

While on my computer at 4 a.m. today (this senior citizen gets up everyday about 1 a.m.), I heard some fairly loud fireworks in this very nice neighborhood (so far!) here in Los Angeles. It's been a regular occurrence. A week ago, one sound was so loud that I thought that a truck had smashed into the house!

There are some very bad people who want to start trouble. Personally, I do NOT call them "Communists," for they are just losers, who do not even know what a "communist" is.
You reside in LA, you're a fruitcake. Next!
PS: Where I come from, LA means "Lower Alabama" and is home of the 'necks.
Not Louisiana, not Los Angeles. It's lower Alabama 'round heanh!
LA is home of the big Bubbas. White and black. I ain't bullshittin'!
They're all American, too.

Gab U  lr censored.jpg

"You people" huh?

Do you? Do you really?

The meeting DID take place, whether you want to believe it did or not. You really need to stop living in a partisan driven echo chamber.

Trump summons top advisers to White House meeting over collapse in battlegrounds

". . . President Trump has called a meeting with senior political advisers from his Cabinet and reelection campaign as polls show his support slipping among voters in key battleground states.

Joining the meeting on Thursday are campaign manager Brad Parscale and White House senior adviser Jared Kushner, a top aide who has sought greater oversight of his father-in-law's reelection effort. It is not on the president's public schedule, and it is not clear what time the meeting was to occur.

Parscale's new deputy, Bill Stepien, a former Trump White House political director who until last month was advising the campaign informally; top pollster Tony Fabrizio; and chief of staff Mark Meadows were also to attend.

The meeting was expected to be tense, according to a report by Bloomberg News. Trump is performing poorly in states earmarked as politically competitive.. . "

That meeting happened a month ago.

According to the RealClearPolitics average, presumptive Democratic nominee Joe Biden leads Trump by 3.4 points in Wisconsin, by 4 points in Pennsylvania, by 0.8 in North Carolina, and by 3.4 in Florida. Nationally, according to the site's average, the former vice president leads Trump by 7.8 points.

The "national" poll does not matter one single bit. It is totally irrelevant.

Hillary lead by much wider margins in all those states. There is a probably a 10 point margin of error in those polls.

The campaign has not even really started yet, and Biden is going to be forced out of the basement. People will not vote for a man who clearly is showing early signs of dementia.

The Dems just did NOT have any good candidates. A decent candidate would probably beat the shit out of Trump.

"You people" huh?

Do you? Do you really?

I don't need to do anything, especially read your crap from the democrat propaganda wing. Everything they write is BASH TRUMP, period, end of story. So as far as living in an echo chamber, practice what you preach. There's no bigger source of HATRED and LIES than what comes out of the democrat propaganda wing, and there's no way in HELL I'm going to read it. You leftists are so TRIGGERED it's disgusting.

Now I think you should get back on topic. You've deflected enough.

Last edited:
How awful! We barely survived the last Civil War two years ago.
Oh, this will be over within a couple weeks. Wait..wasn't that said about the last one? :eek-52:

Yeah, I barely got to the second day of rations before it was over. Be that as it may, I'm quite certain my palisade can withstand an assault of man buns, soy boys, and, limp dicks.

How awful! We barely survived the last Civil War two years ago.
Oh, this will be over within a couple weeks. Wait..wasn't that said about the last one? :eek-52:

Yeah, I barely got to the second day of rations before it was over. Be that as it may, I'm quite certain my palisade can withstand an assault of man buns, soy boys, and, limp dicks.
My dumbass missed the "2 years ago" part. Derp!

"You people" huh?

Do you? Do you really?

That meeting happened a month ago.

According to the RealClearPolitics average, presumptive Democratic nominee Joe Biden leads Trump by 3.4 points in Wisconsin, by 4 points in Pennsylvania, by 0.8 in North Carolina, and by 3.4 in Florida. Nationally, according to the site's average, the former vice president leads Trump by 7.8 points.

The "national" poll does not matter one single bit. It is totally irrelevant.

Hillary lead by much wider margins in all those states. There is a probably a 10 point margin of error in those polls.

The campaign has not even really started yet, and Biden is going to be forced out of the basement. People will not vote for a man who clearly is showing early signs of dementia.

The Dems just did NOT have any good candidates. A decent candidate would probably beat the shit out of Trump.

I do agree with that.

The only thing that concerns me is the DNC campaign chest.

All of the BLM donations, which are approaching 2 Billion, are going to the DNC. Many of the moderates, independents, and some conservatives etc. have no idea that this funding is going towards DNC electoral priorities and electing Biden.

ACT Blue and Black Lives Matters

That is A LOT of cheddar. .

Even the Ford Foundation is on in this. . .

"You people" huh?

Do you? Do you really?

I don't need to do anything, especially read your crap from the democrat propaganda wing. Everything they write is BASH TRUMP, period, end of story. So as far as living in an echo chamber, practice what you preach. There's no bigger source of HATRED and LIES than what comes out of the democrat propaganda wing, and there's no way in HELL I'm going to read it. You leftists are so TRIGGERED it's disgusting.

Now I think you should get back on topic. You've deflected enough.
Why do you fling invective and ad hominem to anyone that disagrees with your world view?

You should read and investigate all points of view, and try not to use ad hominem when it challenges your deeply held beliefs.

As far as the topic OP? Sure, I believe there might be a small kernel of truth to it. . . I don't think the POTUS has made those order on nothing. . .

Will July 4th Be The Next Symbol To Be Destroyed?

already have about 2,500 rounds of 7.62x39 for the AK... might buy another 1,000 rounds.
Steel cases or brass?
Steel... FMJ, Russian Tul Ammo. Shot a lot of it already. Shots great. No misfires or jams. Accurate. Excellent price for bulk.
:laugh: I use Tul Steel FMJ.

Wife loves shooting the AK.
Outstanding. Mine is a Maadi, black composite stock and fore grip, iron sights. Can put them in a 6' circle at 100 yards with the iron sights shooting the Tul FMJ.

If I need to shoot further than that I have the Remington Model 700, brushed silver, black composite stock, muzzle brake and engraving in 300 Win Mag.
Mine is a Maadi too. Made in Egypt.
:laugh:

I wish they would do something already, tired of waiting.
If this is true (I have my doubts) you can tell these guys have little to no experience with firearms. No one will be fooled. You can't really disguise gun fire with fireworks.

Civilian fireworks are not nearly as loud as firearms. Even the m-80s are weak compared to a 9mm, much less a mid-size rifle round. People in Dallas clearly heard what .223 sounds like (cop killer at the last protest, 2016) and there is NO WAY that could be mistaken for fireworks.

The sounds are only distinguishable to those who know them. IF you're not familiar with the sound of gunshots vs fireworks, you wouldn't know the difference.

As for the truth of your OP...…..while I do have my own doubts to the Q train, I've had my eye on the 'movement', but not willing to jump on board. My thoughts' are to question everything until it passes enough tests to prove itself and I'm not sure this has.

Now, with that being said...……..I've been wondering for some time what the 4th of July would bring, just for those same reasons (fireworks celebrations being a cover for more localized violence).

I will also say this much......in my area, the signs are there...…...many more reports of crimes, many more reports of fireworks and gunshots complaints since early June. Local sales of fireworks have just started opening up stands and that includes Native American stands that usually open a week or two before the 'safe & sane' stands....but the complaints started even before that. I am a member of neighborhood watch groups and local LE groups on FB, so I see a lot of the activities. Many of the crimes being reported include huge spikes in stolen vehicles, shootings, high speed car chases/crashes on side streets nearby, fireworks being thrown at houses, etc.

All this uptick in illegal activities have been within this last month. Before that, such reports & complaints were maybe once a month and now are atleast once a day, sometimes 2 or 3 per day.

Coincidence?????? Maybe, maybe not, IDK....but the events of this next week or two will prove or disprove itself

Forum List

Back