Facts, or, Theory?

Gdjjr

Platinum Member
Oct 25, 2019
Texas
“The ideas of the ruling class are in every epoch the ruling ideas, i.e. the class which is the ruling material force of society, is at the same time its ruling intellectual force. The class which has the means of material production at its disposal, has control at the same time over the means of mental production, so that thereby, generally speaking, the ideas of those who lack the means of mental production are subject to it. The ruling ideas are nothing more than the ideal expression of the dominant material relationships, the dominant material relationships grasped as ideas.”
Marx, German Ideology(1845)

Once the second phase of this virus scam is in place, phase three, four, and five will be that much easier to achieve. When will the people of this country wake up to the reality that they are simply pawns in a game of power and control by the few? When will they realize that there is little time left to gain any sort of freedom? When will they understand that they are being played, and are now nothing more than puppets on a string? Or will they never understand any of these things, and just continue to be the ignorant masses that their masters think them to be?

“To whom should propaganda be addressed? To the scientifically trained intelligentsia or the less educated masses? It must be addressed always and exclusively to the masses.”

~ Adolf Hitler (1998). “Mein Kampf”, Houghton Mifflin Harcourt (Mein Kampf originally published July 18, 1925

The Long-Planned Second Wave of This Coronavirus Is Now Going Into High Gear

The level of stupid and biased nonsense in that article is hard to fathom. Seriously are people this dumb?

"I want to argue for something which is controversial, although I believe that it is also intuitive and commonsensical. My claim is this: Oliver believes what he does because that is the kind of thinker he is or, to put it more bluntly, because there is something wrong with how he thinks. The problem with conspiracy theorists is not, as the US legal scholar Cass Sunstein argues, that they have little relevant information. The key to what they end up believing is how they interpret and respond to the vast quantities of relevant information at their disposal. I want to suggest that this is fundamentally a question of the way they are. Oliver isn’t mad (or at least, he needn’t be). Nevertheless, his beliefs about 9/11 are the result of the peculiarities of his intellectual constitution – in a word, of his intellectual character."

The intellectual character of conspiracy theorists | Aeon Essays

"Conspiracy theories are first and foremost forms of political propaganda. They are designed to denigrate specific individuals or groups or advance a political agenda. The theory that the Clintons were somehow involved in the Epstein suicide denigrates the Clintons. The notion that the US government staged the 2012 mass shooting at Sandy Hook Elementary School helped the pro-gun lobby to deflect arguments for greater gun control. What better way to pre-empt calls for greater gun control in the wake of a school shooting than to claim that it never happened?"

'Such beliefs promote extreme political agendas and allow governments to dismiss their critics as cranks.'

“The ideas of the ruling class are in every epoch the ruling ideas, i.e. the class which is the ruling material force of society, is at the same time its ruling intellectual force. The class which has the means of material production at its disposal, has control at the same time over the means of mental production, so that thereby, generally speaking, the ideas of those who lack the means of mental production are subject to it. The ruling ideas are nothing more than the ideal expression of the dominant material relationships, the dominant material relationships grasped as ideas.”

Once the second phase of this virus scam is in place, phase three, four, and five will be that much easier to achieve. When will the people of this country wake up to the reality that they are simply pawns in a game of power and control by the few? When will they realize that there is little time left to gain any sort of freedom? When will they understand that they are being played, and are now nothing more than puppets on a string? Or will they never understand any of these things, and just continue to be the ignorant masses that their masters think them to be?

“To whom should propaganda be addressed? To the scientifically trained intelligentsia or the less educated masses? It must be addressed always and exclusively to the masses.”

~ Adolf Hitler (1998). “Mein Kampf”, Houghton Mifflin Harcourt (Mein Kampf originally published July 18, 1925

Well, beings as you are still in the first wave of this virus, I'd say you need to stop haunting those media sites that are playing up these conspiracy theories. They aren't good for your objectivity.
Fauci says US 'still in the first wave' as six states see record Covid-19 cases

Well, beings as you are still in the first wave of this virus, I'd say you need to stop haunting those media sites that are playing up these conspiracy theories. They aren't good for your objectivity.
Fake virus.

• Banned
I want to ask you some sincere questions.

Who are the two lyingest entities in the world?
Why would you, or anyone, for that matter, believe a word they say?
When was the last time you, or anyone, corroborated what you're told?

The only entity that I see spouting a preponderance of lies on a regular basis is right wing media. Corroborated?? Do you really need to actually see the dead bodies piled up from this virus before you will stop believing it's all a hoax perpetrated by dark forces aligned against average man seeking to consolidate power? It must be absolutely exhausting spending your day pouring over every corner of the Internet looking for validation of the conspiracies afoot. Let's leave the politicians out of it for a moment. Why would health professionals, who by the way stand up and take an oath before they are allowed to start practicing, want to perpetrate a hoax? It wouldn't be in their best interest. There's no reason to.

• Banned
'Such beliefs promote extreme political agendas and allow governments to dismiss their critics as cranks.
The term, conspiracy theory, originated with the CIA- what does that tell us about "agendas"?

Gov't (everywhere) and media are the two lyingest entities in the world. It is they who push propaganda and it is they who should fear it- Karma can be a bitch- why would citizens dismiss alternative views?

Lets take a look at the italicized quote, shall we? Do, or do not, words mean things?
There was a time, they did. Why not now?

So, "scientifically trained"- monkeys are trained as were Pavolov's dogs. Humans, allegedly, have the ability to 'reason'- reason is a sound explanation. To come to a sound explanation one must look at ALL the evidence, not just the "official narrative"- narrative is self explanatory. A narrative is an attempt to justify, which is an excuse, sometimes elaborate, most times just stupid. It's not all encompassing, for a "reason".
I'm far "less educated" (formally) than the alleged erudite, but, when someone pisses down my back and tells me it's raining, I know they're lying. They are merely "trained" acolytes. If a so called *expert*, or the media or a gov't hack/employee tells me the sky is blue, on a cloudless day, I WILL go outside (if I'm inside) to see for my self.

Let's take a look at this quote, attributed to Frederic Bastiat in 1850

Good Lord! What a lot of trouble to prove in political economy that two and two make four; and if you succeed in doing so, people cry, "it is so boring". Then they vote as if you had never proved anything at all.

Vote! Demopublican or Republicrat- save the world!

• Banned
The only entity that I see spouting a preponderance of lies on a regular basis is right wing media
I wouldn't know. I never watch news- I read, from many sources and observe then come to conclusions.

Corroborated??
Yes. Corroborated. Follow the money see the agenda. You're taking whose word for all the deaths?

Why would health professionals, who by the way stand up and take an oath before they are allowed to start practicing,
Think about that- who else takes an oath?

Then, the word "practicing"- Dr's know one thing. What day they're going to play golf. They PRACTICE medicine. Wonder why they're called "experts"? On what? Practicing? Hell, son, I practice playing at playing guitar day after day after day- AND learn something every time I pick it up. I'm far from "expert". I'm in my 72nd year of life and at least 50 of those are at least semi-cognizant, but, I damn sure don't claim to be an "expert".

Tell you what. You can mentally masturbate yourself to death. I'm not going to help.

The only entity that I see spouting a preponderance of lies on a regular basis is right wing media
I wouldn't know. I never watch news- I read, from many sources and observe then come to conclusions.

Corroborated??
Yes. Corroborated. Follow the money see the agenda. You're taking whose word for all the deaths?

Why would health professionals, who by the way stand up and take an oath before they are allowed to start practicing,
Think about that- who else takes an oath?

Then, the word "practicing"- Dr's know one thing. What day they're going to play golf. They PRACTICE medicine. Wonder why they're called "experts"? On what? Practicing? Hell, son, I practice playing at playing guitar day after day after day- AND learn something every time I pick it up. I'm far from "expert". I'm in my 72nd year of life and at least 50 of those are at least semi-cognizant, but, I damn sure don't claim to be an "expert".

Tell you what. You can mentally masturbate yourself to death. I'm not going to help.

I'm not the one desperately rolling around the Internet trying to validate conspiracy theories. I'm almost 20 years younger than you and I have much better things to do with my time than to keep trying to find monsters under my bed that aren't there.

I'm not the one desperately rolling around the Internet trying to validate conspiracy theories. I'm almost 20 years younger than you and I have much better things to do with my time than to keep trying to find monsters under my bed that aren't there.
I assure you, I'm not desperate- I look at the big picture and my 72 years is a lot broader than yours- I spend my time the way I want to- which is learning- try it, you might take a liking to it while learning that everyone is wired differently, but, there are those who are blind, and many are blinded by - I am neither. In fact, my vision keeps improving- the more I look the more I see. Of course one must have an open mind and be willing to ignore the narrative propaganda- and BTW, you haven't addressed the questions I asked.

Let's try again. They aren't trick questions. Simple, easy to understand, English-

I assure you, I'm not desperate- I look at the big picture and my 72 years is a lot broader than yours- I spend my time the way I want to- which is learning- try it, you might take a liking to it while learning that everyone is wired differently, but, there are those who are blind, and many are blinded by - I am neither. In fact, my vision keeps improving- the more I look the more I see. Of course one must have an open mind and be willing to ignore the narrative propaganda- and BTW, you haven't addressed the questions I asked.

Let's try again. They aren't trick questions. Simple, easy to understand, English-

Why? You've obviously made up your mind that the left wing politicians and the media are those two entities.
What is it you're looking to corroborate? Do you believe that the virus is a hoax? That there really aren't 125K+ dead?

Simple, plain, English.

You've obviously made up your mind that the left (ALL) wing politicians and the media are those two entities

Fixed it for you. See, that's where idiot acolytes get things wrong. I DON'T subscribe to left wing/right wing Party bullshit. I look at results. Results speak for themselves. BOTH Party's subscribe to Neocon hegemony, borrow to spend and bullshit rhetoric to keep citizens divided into one of two groups. Tool or Enemy. Neither adheres to the constitution, BOTH flaunt the rule of law and 99% (of the 537) are corrupt along with their interns who are improperly Publicly Educated in the centers of indoctrination who believe a sheep skin and social status makes them special- it don't and they ain't.

Check this out

• THE RULE OF THE MARKET. Liberating "free" enterprise or private enterprise from any bonds imposed by the government (the state) no matter how much social damage this causes. Greater openness to international trade and investment, as in NAFTA. Reduce wages by de-unionizing workers and eliminating workers' rights that had been won over many years of struggle. No more price controls. All in all, total freedom of movement for capital, goods and services. To convince us this is good for us, they say "an unregulated market is the best way to increase economic growth, which will ultimately benefit everyone." It's like Reagan's "supply-side" and "trickle-down" economics -- but somehow the wealth didn't trickle down very much.
  • CUTTING PUBLIC EXPENDITURE FOR SOCIAL SERVICES like education and health care. REDUCING THE SAFETY-NET FOR THE POOR, and even maintenance of roads, bridges, water supply -- again in the name of reducing government's role. Of course, they don't oppose government subsidies and tax benefits for business.
  • DEREGULATION. Reduce government regulation of everything that could diminsh profits, including protecting the environmentand safety on the job.

• PRIVATIZATION. Sell state-owned enterprises, goods and services to private investors. This includes banks, key industries, railroads, toll highways, electricity, schools, hospitals and even fresh water. Although usually done in the name of greater efficiency, which is often needed, privatization has mainly had the effect of concentrating wealth even more in a few hands and making the public pay even more for its needs.
  • ELIMINATING THE CONCEPT OF "THE PUBLIC GOOD" or "COMMUNITY" and replacing it with "individual responsibility." Pressuring the poorest people in a society to find solutions to their lack of health care, education and social security all by themselves -- then blaming them, if they fail, as "lazy."

Forum List

Back