So..any metal detector people here?

i once attended a July 4th fireworks display at Oceanside CA. (1984) , the beach was crowded elbow to butts, i thought i would get up early next morning (05:00) and go treasure hunting on that beach with my detector, when i got there the sand looked as though it had been raked clean, then an "Old Geezer" told me the city had a device they run thru the sand up to 10 inches deep that sifts out any thing larger than a grain of corn, he said they do this once a week or after every large beach event.

I know a guy who will give one million dollars to anyone who can prove dowsing rods work.

Seriously.

I've started on this book...

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Water-Witching-U-S-A-Evon-Vogt/dp/0226862984/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1378772597&sr=8-1&keywords=water+witching+usa]Water Witching U.S.A.: Evon Z. Vogt, Ray Hyman: 9780226862989: Amazon.com: Books[/ame]

It gives a fascinating history behind the "craft", which is hundreds and possibly thousands of years old.

My grandfather made a decent living with the pendulum and when my uncle inherited it, he and my dad did the same.

Any dowser can be a millionaire. Easily. They just have to prove it works better than chance.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back