Snoop Dogg addresses Trump supporters: 'F--k you'

We stick with Trump, because he comes with the Republican platform.

If we leave, then Biden wins, and with his win he ushers in the Dimocrat platform. The push for...…………..abortion on demand, defunding our police departments, dismantling ICE, more sanctuary cities, weaker borders, less immigration enforcement, Medicaid for all, free healthcare for illegals, free college, reparations, further weakening of the First and Second Amendments, cancel-culture inside of our halls of Congress.
In short, if Biden gets in, he will be steamrolled by radicals inside of his party, AOC, Ilhan Ogre, Rashida Tlaib, etc. Old man Joe Biden has no idea what is going to happen to him the moment he moves into the WH. Do you honestly believe these new radicals are going to let the people they hate, old white senile males run anything ? Biden will be nothing more than a face of the presidency.

I like much of what Trump has tried to do, but as a person, I don't like Trump, I don't like his style, many Republicans don't like Trump, but we know what will happen if we leave now.

The Skinny Stoner found a curse word. A rebel without a cause but trying to find relevance and ending up being just another cog in the alt-left system. A rebel, he is not.

He's probably angry he can't cook any cookies with Martha during the lockdown so this is how he expresses it. The rich irony of him calling Trump a weirdo. This guy is 48, he raps (so I'm told), threatens people he doesn't even know, and he's on a cooking show. I'd say that's about as weird as anyone.

Snoop Dogg addresses Trump supporters: 'F--k you'

Snoop Dogg is not holding back.

On Wednesday, XXL Magazine shared a video on Twitter of the 48-year-old hip-hop icon briefly addressing supporters of President Donald Trump.

"Donald Trump is a f--king weirdo," he said. "If you voted for him, I don't have no problem with that. But if you're still with him, f--k you."
That's how most of the country feels about Trump and his cultists
You mean the anti American idiots?

Oh come on now! Who doesn’t love Snoppy?
apple-charliebrown-snoopy.jpg

Forum List

Back