SNL Uses Nikki Haley To Make Fun Of Trump

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
This pretty much puts the exclamation mark on what Nikki Haley really is.
She's not running as a Republican. She's running against Trump....and that's it.
She's running Biden's campaign by proxy.

This is such a joke.
This is about as lame as you can get.
No real Republican can vote for her after she did this yesterday.

I told you that it was well reported after she lost N.H that she was heading to California and New York to increase her fund raising. She didn't head to Texas or Florida toraise money.

This is just another angle to use. Reach out to the people who won't vote for you but are rooting to hurt Trump even as cops in their city are assaulted with kicks to the head by illegal immigrants. The revelations are truly amazing . We are really living in a real-life social experiment and many of the puppeteers are overseas.

She's not running as a Republican. She's running against Trump....and that's it.

This is such a joke.

She's running against Trump....

Good enough for me.

She could have been funny. That would have been good. Some minor dings at Trump but nothing hilarious.

Seriously, why are you such a snowflake? So she made fun of Trump. Big deal. I thought it was humorous.

This is such a joke.

SNL is known for political satire (probably why you posted in this forum) though, I doubt you meant your OP Threadpost to be taken as satire.

This is such a joke.

Tryout/audition for the spot on MSNBC she's going for.

Stand for nothing.

Perfect.

This is how the left wins.

They give us a target to hate, while they're screwing us from behind.
That way we don't mind getting fucked.
You have never minded getting fucked. Why else would you send so much money to trump?

I think it’s both.

I wouldn’t expect her to be invited on that show if she was gonna speak well of Trump.
Nor if she were gonna speak neutrally about Trump or not about Trump at all. When Trump wins, she’ll be the designated Republican TDSer.

Forum List

Back