'SNL': Matt Damon Plays Beer-Shotgunning, Bro-y Brett Kavanaugh in Cold Open - The Hollywood Reporte

OMIGOD! Comedy is "disgusting"!
hair-fire.gif

I hate "laughter" don't you?

Who played the accuser, Ford?
No one, but to quench your thirst for this knowledge I will put it in words I would have rather avoided using.
... she is a sad and somewhat pathetic creature who obviously is not completely stable, to treat her in the matt damon manner would be cruel and grotesque and might push her over the edge, or to put it succinctly:
SNL is a comedy show, some things are just meant to remain sad.

Matt Damon responds to claims he helped kill a story about Harvey Weinstein in 2004

SNL is VERY selective on who they go after. They will go after Trump, but edit out attacks on Weinstein.

In fact, Matt Daman tried to hide the story before it broke as he went after reporters who wanted to break the story as he convinced them not to print it.

Pimps and whores, that's all they are in show business.

Who played the accuser, Ford?
No one, but to quench your thirst for this knowledge I will put it in words I would have rather avoided using.
... she is a sad and somewhat pathetic creature who obviously is not completely stable, to treat her in the matt damon manner would be cruel and grotesque and might push her over the edge, or to put it succinctly:
SNL is a comedy show, some things are just meant to remain sad.
But it’s ok to make fun of a likely innocent man who’s been figuratively crucified in public just because he’s not a democrat.
Utter hypocrisy and dishonesty.
Hypocrite.

But it’s ok to make fun of a likely innocent man who’s been figuratively crucified in public just because he’s not a democrat.
No, but It's all part of the liberal political machine...keep in mind they are still upset with America and our political system that denied them Hillary clinton, making a mockery of it is the least they intend on doing
Sure, the libs for weaponizing sexual harassment backed by baseless allegations and the gop for their outrage on this nomination being intentionally held up like garlands was.
Hypocrite.
Sure, but only if ya see a difference between the Kavanaugh and Garland nominations.

It's all part of the liberal political machine...keep in mind they are still upset with America and our political system that denied them Hillary clinton, making a mockery of it is the least they intend on doing
Sure, the libs for weaponizing sexual harassment backed by baseless allegations and the gop for their outrage on this nomination being intentionally held up like garlands was.
Hypocrite.
Sure, but only if ya see a difference between the Kavanaugh and Garland nominations.
The Garland and Kavanaugh selections are distinctly different circumstances as I already pointed out. As are the responses.
The repubs response via the American system; the democrats response with sleaze and trash in spite of the system.
And media feeds into the hypocrisy.

Forum List

Back