Snapshot of suffering: Afghans trying to reach airport are penned up, beaten by Taliban

asaratis

Uppity Senior Citizen
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 20, 2009
Stockbridge
This is Joe Biden's Afghanistan!

Many victims of Joe Biden's Crime Family administration's asinine blunder are suffering...and dying.

1629297852377.png

The US Marines should have sent a strong message by bombing the Presidential Palace with the Talibans still inside. But since we didn't, they will do finish their mission.

The woman was hit by a car. How is that any different from any other day in Kabul?

People this is propaganda designed for you to agree to opening your borders to millions.

Be fucking smart for once. Just once.

You are right. I have never been to Afghanistan. So, I am only relying on various news outlets with my source. I cannot imagine the REAL horrors over there.

You are right. I have never been to Afghanistan. So, I am only relying on various news outlets with my source. I cannot imagine the REAL horrors over there.

I feel for the average citizen. They are just trying to make their way. However, the Taliban seem to be cordoning off the 'Green Zone' near the US Embassy. Lots of shops, restaurants, selling modern cuisine and fashion, lots of pro western people.
These are the people that are freaking out. They know what will come after the US leaves. They know what will come when the western cameras leave.
There will be Sharia courts established across the nation. Many will have their day in court.

Tough situation all round.

The press will be gone when the real business starts.

Yep! And Biden made friends with the Talibans. You never make friends with the terrorists. :mad:

Who negotiated the troop withdrawal from Afghanistan?

The US Marines should have sent a strong message by bombing the Presidential Palace with the Talibans still inside. But since we didn't, they will do finish their mission.
According to the agreement that Trump made with the Taliban we are not going to attack them anymore and they will not attack us.

The woman was hit by a car. How is that any different from any other day in Kabul?

People this is propaganda designed for you to agree to opening your borders to millions.

Be fucking smart for once. Just once.
Read the article, dupe.

The evacuation should have started in April. Pathetic execution which is getting worse by the day. These Afghans have earned their way to America through their dedication and assistance to our servicemen and women. They should be treated equally with their American brothers and sisters in Kabul. They've done more for this country and have taken greater risks than any of our gasbag politicians.

Forum List

Back