Smollett Trial to start

That sad little queer was being written out of a soap opera and this was his way of garnering sympathy. The role was quite important - 3rd homo from the left, token black.

Unfuckingbelievable.

30 months in a cage and I'll be willing to call it square.

Hopefully this fuck will finally face the music!

At Jussie Smollett trial, Osundairo brothers at center stage​

Jussie Smollett is finally getting his day in court.

The former “Empire” star’s criminal trial kicked off Monday morning in Chicago with jury selections nearly three years after he claimed he was the victim of a racist and homophobic attack on a frigid night in January 2019.

The actor is facing six felony counts of disorderly conduct for filing a false police report after police claimed Smollett staged the attack in a bid to get him a higher salary on the set of the hit Fox drama.

There is NO jury in Chicago (of all places!) that would convict him of anything.

This is just a charade: "See! A person of ethnicity X is not getting any special privileges!!!!"

The judge is already screening jurors for hostility towards police...

Of course, this would be a great opportunity for the community to use jury nullification to send a message about police misconduct.

That sad little queer was being written out of a soap opera and this was his way of garnering sympathy. The role was quite important - 3rd homo from the left, token black.

Unfuckingbelievable.

30 months in a cage and I'll be willing to call it square.

Jason Van Dyke isn't going to serve 30 months in a cage for shooting a black child 16 times.

Let's get a little sense of perspective here. Nobody died because of what Smollet did. No one was injured EXCEPT for him. No one really believed the attack happened for more than a day or two.

That he is still trying to claim it was an attack (and he couldn't tell the difference between two MAGA rednecks and the guys who physically train him) is kind of ludicrous, and perhaps he is counting on jury nullification.

But the reaction of the Chicago Political Establishment is equally absurd. Special Prosecutors for a misdemeanor? In a city where 83% of homicides go unsolved.

"Hey, we had a drive by? What, no one wants to risk retaliation by gangs to help us identify the killers. Welp, our work is done here, time to hit the donut shop."

Jason Van Dyke isn't going to serve 30 months in a cage for shooting a black child 16 times.

Let's get a little sense of perspective here. Nobody died because of what Smollet did. No one was injured EXCEPT for him. No one really believed the attack happened for more than a day or two.

That he is still trying to claim it was an attack (and he couldn't tell the difference between two MAGA rednecks and the guys who physically train him) is kind of ludicrous, and perhaps he is counting on jury nullification.

But the reaction of the Chicago Political Establishment is equally absurd. Special Prosecutors for a misdemeanor? In a city where 83% of homicides go unsolved.

"Hey, we had a drive by? What, no one wants to risk retaliation by gangs to help us identify the killers. Welp, our work is done here, time to hit the donut shop."

It does sound harsh, but I'm using the new sentencing guidelines established by the marxist knuckledraggers installed by Dominion.

This gentleman got 41 months for trespassing. Fair is fair.

iu

oh yeah. We need to just let Juicy trot on his merry way and while they're at it give him his job back with back pay and A RAISE. HELL..GIVE him an Oscar. The guy tried to start a race war in chicago which...hell....they so busy shooting each other would they even have the time. Maybe the idiot politicians and media that defended this fool and cried over him/with him are more worthy of a stint in county.

this particular reporter doesn't seem to be very understanding of Juicy's special situation.

Friends of Jussie. Take warning. THIS Is how he treats his friends. He has literally and figuratively Effed these two brothers. He got them to carry out his little plan and then when his directorial expertise hits the shit fan he turns on these two guys. Friends of Jussie FoJ.... You know yourself that he has always been a backstabbing little fag. Oh yes you do. Now the world knows it too. Ane we're all laughing our butts off.

Even if he gets off which i suspect that liklihood is very possible, This story will never go away.

Friends of Jussie. Take warning. THIS Is how he treats his friends. He has literally and figuratively Effed these two brothers. He got them to carry out his little plan and then when his directorial expertise hits the shit fan he turns on these two guys. Friends of Jussie FoJ.... You know yourself that he has always been a backstabbing little fag. Oh yes you do. Now the world knows it too. Ane we're all laughing our butts off.

Even if he gets off which i suspect that liklihood is very possible, This story will never go away.

Okay, now that your panties are out of a bunch.

Frankly, I am still befuddled that they went through this much trouble to prosecute a minor offense. Losing his career was more than punishment enough.

That said, the only way he gets off is if a Chicago Jury decides they want to flip a big bird at the hated CPD. It's calorie-free jury nullification.

My panties are fine thankseverso. This isn't a minor offense. Reporting a non existent crime is illegal. Actually this has become a pretty common tactic of the left. The latest being the teacher that sent notes of violence to her school pretending to be a student. I first became aware of the phenomenon with the Madonna Constantine noose on the door hoax what? in the late nineties. I'll have to go back and look that up.

07...how time does fly. Only 14 years ago. She was dismissed from that professor gig later on for plagiarism. They should have dumped her ample ass for the hate crime hoax.

Mr Smollett mislead police, caused a large amount of man hours to be wasted on his little plan. Considering the political climate of the time, he might have caused riots, looting, arson,.....oh...but that would never happen. If an overzealous officer and/or DA would have found a hapless victim to blame this on, would mr. Smollett have positively identified a couple trump supporters who happened to be in the wrong place at the right time? Not only did he make a mockery of the Chicago Police and mayor, he went on national television and made fools of left wing media personalities and celebrities...which was not difficult as he attempted to place another wedge between whites/blacks, trump supporters/not trump supporters, the gullible and the NOT SO gullible who were called racist because they saw the holes in the story.

Last edited:
So, this particular "noose" incident turned out to be a hoax. My question is which noose reports in recent memory have not been hoaxes?

Tawana Brawley was hoax-pimped by Al Sharpton in 1987. She grew up to be a nurse and started paying the prosecutor that she randomly chose as one of her rapists. Sharpton paid for his own liability out of his donor's pockets.

Anyway, since that incident, how many of the racial horror stories have actually proven to be true?

Name the cases, if you know of any.

More interesting to talk of the ones that they've caught.

You wonder if these hoaxers ever listen to the news. They all pull this $#!^ and think it was their own original idea. LOLOL

So, this particular "noose" incident turned out to be a hoax. My question is which noose reports in recent memory have not been hoaxes?

Tawana Brawley was hoax-pimped by Al Sharpton in 1987. She grew up to be a nurse and started paying the prosecutor that she randomly chose as one of her rapists. Sharpton paid for his own liability out of his donor's pockets.

Anyway, since that incident, how many of the racial horror stories have actually proven to be true?

Name the cases, if you know of any.
There are plenty that are true, for example that psycho lady dog walker in NYC.

Forum List

Back