Smollett Trial to start

Mr Smollett mislead police, caused a large amount of man hours to be wasted on his little plan. Considering the political climate of the time, he might have caused riots, looting, arson,.....oh...but that would never happen. If an overzealous officer and/or DA would have found a hapless victim to blame this on, would mr. Smollett have positively identified a couple trump supporters who happened to be in the wrong place at the right time? Not only did he make a mockery of the Chicago Police and mayor, he went on national television and made fools of left wing media personalities and celebrities...which was not difficult as he attempted to place another wedge between whites/blacks, trump supporters/not trump supporters, the gullible and the NOT SO gullible who were called racist because they saw the holes in the story.

Oh, please... it wasn't like the Chicago Cops were out solving real crimes, was it? 83% of homicides go unsolved in Chicago... Did we interupt your donut break by making you do your job?

Of course, his story fell apart almost immediately, because it had too many holes in it.

So let's be honest what you are upset about. You are upset because people readily believed that after years of Trump spewing racist hate, it was completely plausible to sensible people that a gay black man could be beaten up by a couple of MAGA Nazis.

As I've said, the only reason he MIGHT get off is because the jury pool in Chicago has such a hostility towards the Chicago PD, and this would be a good way to stick a thumb in their eye.

President Trump never 'spewed' racist hatred. There you are acting like the spoiled teen age boy. again who can't get his way. He hired women, he hired blacks/minorities in his business and in the white house. I don't know what it is you wanted him to do...but because he didn't you claim he is racist. Leftist lies as usual. The left has used blacks and minorities. Oh. maybe what the problem was....blacks were LEAVING the democrat plantation...and you couldn't stand that could you. Blacks, women, minorities were flocking to his platform and you could not bear to lose your ticket to power. THAT is why we have open borders...so the left can have a new batch of useful idiot patsies.

I don't know of anyone outside the media who did not immediately recognize the story as a hoax. I have to think the media knew it also. But like the Democratic Party, they counted on themselves and their fellow media not to reveal it. It was the CPD that outed the hoax. If Jussie had refrained from bashing police while bashing Trump supporters, they might not have been so quick to turn on him.

President Trump never 'spewed' racist hatred. There you are acting like the spoiled teen age boy. again who can't get his way. He hired women, he hired blacks/minorities in his business and in the white house. I don't know what it is you wanted him to do...but because he didn't you claim he is racist. Leftist lies as usual. The left has used blacks and minorities. Oh. maybe what the problem was....blacks were LEAVING the democrat plantation...and you couldn't stand that could you. Blacks, women, minorities were flocking to his platform and you could not bear to lose your ticket to power. THAT is why we have open borders...so the left can have a new batch of useful idiot patsies.

Blacks didn't "leave". While Trump did better with blacks than McCain or Romney, he did worse with them than Bush or Reagan.

Mexicans are rapists
Execute the Central Park Five
Kung Flu

Yes, Trump is a racist.

President Trump is NOT a racist. He is for Justice. the central park five ARE GUILTY . Not only are many of these illegals coming across at the southern border rapists, they are CHILD RAPISTS and many have committed murders which makes them...MURDERERS. They are criminals and you are misquoting his words AS IS USUAL for the Left.

It came from China. It is the WuFlu, KungFlu, Scamdemic. WE HAVE ALWAYS named a flu from the area it originated...hence SPANISH flu. I didn't hear of you giving biirth to a cow over that one.

with the mess we're in with the current regime you are foolish to make thse stupid FALSE allegations while Xiden is destroying the country. AND you ignore the obvious, evidentiary deeds of this crime family.

What are those six counts?? Here's the article, the six counts are at bottom. Also states that this will probably get him NO jail time. Too bad. I was hoping to see BLM show its ass again.

President Trump is NOT a racist. He is for Justice. the central park five ARE GUILTY . Not only are many of these illegals coming across at the southern border rapists, they are CHILD RAPISTS and many have committed murders which makes them...MURDERERS. They are criminals and you are misquoting his words AS IS USUAL for the Left.

Uh, the Central Park Five have been completely exonerated for the crimes the police framed them for. The city paid out 45 million, not that makes up for decades in prison.

Trump is a racist. Deal with it.

It came from China. It is the WuFlu, KungFlu, Scamdemic. WE HAVE ALWAYS named a flu from the area it originated...hence SPANISH flu. I didn't hear of you giving biirth to a cow over that one.

Except that's a pretty bad example. The 1919 Influenza epidemic DIDN'T come from Spain. It originated in France or Perhaps the US, but because all the participants in World War I were strictly censoring the news, only the Spanish Media was reporting the outbreak of this new disease.

And Trump's open racism in trying to shift his own inept handling of the virus to China has gotten the international community to stop the practice of naming diseases after the place they were first reported, hence, "Delta" "Omicron" etc.

Trump is a racist. Deal with it.

Don't be stupid. They confessed. All evidence points to them. EVEN the cops know it.
Actually, there was no evidence against the CP5. The police coerced confessions out of them by saying the others implicated them. This is an unethical tactic that violated their fifth and sixth amendment rights.

Oh, yeah, and someone else's DNA was on the woman... there was that.

I cannot believe there are literate Americans who still believe that the Central Park 5 were "exonerated." THEY PLED GUILTY! WITH THEIR PARENTS AND ATTORNEYS STANDING BY!

They were let go by Leftist political hacks who used the existence of a sixth attacker - whose existence was known throughout the trial, but whose identity didn't come to light until much later - to cast a shadow on the verdict. Paying them MILLIONS was nothing more than Deblasio buying votes with taxpayer (and insurance company) money.

Jesus H. Christ! Do a little reading on the subject! GUILTY!

I cannot believe there are literate Americans who still believe that the Central Park 5 were "exonerated." THEY PLED GUILTY! WITH THEIR PARENTS AND ATTORNEYS STANDING BY!

They were let go by Leftist political hacks who used the existence of a sixth attacker - whose existence was known throughout the trial, but whose identity didn't come to light until much later - to cast a shadow on the verdict. Paying them MILLIONS was nothing more than Deblasio buying votes with taxpayer (and insurance company) money.

Jesus H. Christ! Do a little reading on the subject! GUILTY!

Well, besides being amazed how far down the food chain you have to go to find a column by Ann Coulter these days, the facts are these.

1) The police browbeat these boys into confessions by deceiving them into thinking other people had implicated them.
2) Their DNA did not match that on the victim.
3) The guy who confessed did have his DNA match, and he said he acted alone.

Trump called for five innocent men to be executed for a crime they didn't commit. He then refused to apologize after they had been exonerated.

Those 'boys' as you call them were wilding. IT WAS THEM. This was a miscarriage of justice. I don't know why the left wants to get monsters out of jail and back on the street. Maybe to run them for congress?

This is as big a lie out of the left as the lie that Joe Biden won the last election. LOLOLOL

JoeB: Read the fucking article. It was always known that there was a sixth attacker, who ACTED ALONE and preceded the CP5. They found her in a compromised condition and attacked her independently of attacker #1. They were not browbeaten or whipped into a confession. They had either PARENTS or ATTORNEYS present when they confessed. No parent or attorney would allow them to confess if they were factually innocent.

Seriously, if you think they didn't do it, then you are a fucking idiot. The facts are ON THE TABLE, for anyone to read.

Those 'boys' as you call them were wilding. IT WAS THEM. This was a miscarriage of justice. I don't know why the left wants to get monsters out of jail and back on the street. Maybe to run them for congress?
The miscarriage of justice was that these boys spent years in prison for a crime they didn't commit.

This is as big a lie out of the left as the lie that Joe Biden won the last election. LOLOLOL
It must be nice to live in your own reality...

JoeB: Read the fucking article. It was always known that there was a sixth attacker, who ACTED ALONE and preceded the CP5. They found her in a compromised condition and attacked her independently of attacker #1. They were not browbeaten or whipped into a confession. They had either PARENTS or ATTORNEYS present when they confessed. No parent or attorney would allow them to confess if they were factually innocent.

Seriously, if you think they didn't do it, then you are a fucking idiot. The facts are ON THE TABLE, for anyone to read.

First, Ann Coulter is full of shit. And a racist. And a word I can't use on USMB that rhymes with "Hunt"

The only evidence of the CP5 attacking her were questionable confessions coerced out of them.

No DNA
No Witnesses
No Videotape
No fingerprints

Even the confessions were questionable because they didn't match the facts of the crime. Each of the boys said one of the other boys did the rape. None of them matched the DNA.

As the DNA evidence from semen found at the scene didn't match any of the five boys, prosecutors relied solely on the initial interrogations.
But the Five took back those statements - saying they'd been coerced by police into giving false confessions.
In a 2016 interview with the Guardian, Salaam said: "I would hear them beating up Korey Wise in the next room.
"They would come and look at me and say: 'You realise you're next'.
"The fear made me feel really like I was not going to be able to make it out".
After two trials, the five teenagers were found guilty of offences including attempted murder, rape, assault and robbery, and were convicted to six to 13 years in prison.

Matias Reyes had been convicted of a string of rapes and a murder and was in prison.
He'd come across one of the Central Park Five, Korey Wise, twice during imprisonment.
In 2002, a year after his second meeting, Reyes told the police he was the one who'd attacked and sexually assaulted Meili when he was 17 - and said he'd acted alone.
He was able to tell police details about the attack that wasn't public knowledge and his DNA matched that at the scene of the crime.
One of the crimes he'd been found guilty of was another rape two days before the Meili incident - but he was never a suspect in the Central Park Jogger case.

Forum List

Back