Smollett Trial to start

Polishprince

Diamond Member
Jun 8, 2016
According to the information, Mr. Smollett is accused of Faking a Hate Crime in an attempt to victimize and labelize Trumpsters as "terrorists".

My concern is that the jury will not havea sufficient number of Trumpsters on it to really give the President some justice here.

Also, is Brandon committed to trying Smollett on civil rights charges in this case?

The Chicago PD was going to sue Smollet for all the money they wasted on investigating. I wound what happened to that? It was like $350,000.

According to the information, Mr. Smollett is accused of Faking a Hate Crime in an attempt to victimize and labelize Trumpsters as "terrorists".
There is NO jury in Chicago (of all places!) that would convict him of anything.

This is just a charade: "See! A person of ethnicity X is not getting any special privileges!!!!"

I wonder how that will play out with this?

I'm not sure what to think.... what does that wall-eyed mess of rodent shit think about this?

PT_MayorLightfoot111521_frame_17502%20%281%29.jpg

I wonder how that will play out with this?

That’s what I mean. Is he really on trial? I though all charges were dropped?

If guilty he will only get probation. He has black and gay privilege.

Remember, this was the staged incident Kamala Harris referred to as an "attempted lynching". She's SO stupid.

The criminal complaint against Smollett alleges that the actor hired his personal trainer, Abimbola Osundairo, and his brother Olabinjo to cooperate in a scheme to stage the assault on Smollett, which ostensibly took place around 2 a.m. on Jan. 29, 2019.

Smollett was charged with felony disorderly conduct for filing a false police report in February 2019. The city of Chicago also launched a civil suit against Smollett, citing extensive costs for investigating an allegedly false report. The civil case has been put on hold pending the verdict from the criminal trial, a Chicago official said.

The actor was removed from the hit show Empire following the charges.

Jesse tried to start the race riots before they started

He wanted looting and death and racial division.

Instead, everyone just laughed at him

Well I give him an A for effort, that is for being a moron and someone who should go to jail for attempted murder in the subsequent riots he tried to start.

Remember, this was the staged incident Kamala Harris referred to as an "attempted lynching". She's SO stupid.

The criminal complaint against Smollett alleges that the actor hired his personal trainer, Abimbola Osundairo, and his brother Olabinjo to cooperate in a scheme to stage the assault on Smollett, which ostensibly took place around 2 a.m. on Jan. 29, 2019.

Smollett was charged with felony disorderly conduct for filing a false police report in February 2019. The city of Chicago also launched a civil suit against Smollett, citing extensive costs for investigating an allegedly false report. The civil case has been put on hold pending the verdict from the criminal trial, a Chicago official said.

The actor was removed from the hit show Empire following the charges.
Smollet is not the sharpest homo in the drawer.

Juicy Smolliet. and his two *maga hat wearing nigerian gay buddies.

* It was actually just a red hat. WHERE In the name of Queen Elizabeth's underpants will you find a maga hat in Chicago at 2am?

Forum List

Back