Smollett-A rewrite:

Ray9

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2016
The fact that Jussie Smollett walked is something every American should ponder very slowly and very closely. There is little doubt that Smollett tried to incite a race war against Trump supporters and the evidence against him is extensive and unassailable. There is video, there are witnesses and there is political interference.

The seriousness of what Smollett tried to do cannot be overstated; MAGA hats, alleged self-addressed threatening letters with mysterious powder and paid collaborators were Smollett’s tools of the trade in a failed false flag attack that could have resulted in bloodshed on the streets of Chicago.

To understand Smollett’s motives we have to go back to 2016 when the American people, in a mass repudiation of politics as usual, elected Donald Trump to the presidency. Trump’s election was essentially a broadside into the established and corrupted power structure of the United States.

Trump’s election was seen as a Pearl Harbor in the eyes of the vanquished status quo so Smollett saw no harm in turning Chicago into a crowded movie theater and yelling fire! Smollett no doubt sees himself as a playacting Rodney King crying to be avenged.

Of course he was not planning to get his hands dirty; he was just going to rile the emotions of racist victimology and then step back and let the bedlam ensue. There is little doubt he was hoping for burning businesses and a possible body count when Chicago became Watts in 1965 or Los Angeles in 1992. While he awaits a Profile in Courage award, he apparently skates with impunity.

Powerful people made phone calls and Smollett, even in the face of his red-handed guilt, stubbornly playacts as he professes his snow white innocence. The whole incident is Kabuki Theater at its best. People just scratch their heads and wonder what happened to American justice that is supposed to be blind; but not deaf, dumb and quadriplegic.

Now Smollett faces the Feds who supposedly take a dim view of using the US Mail to comport phony terrorism. You see if people keep making fake claims of terrorist acts, the “Boy who cried wolf” effect dilutes the threat of real terrorism and people start ignoring warnings.

The FBI, the DOJ and the Mueller probe have just spent millions investigating the president for contrived political crimes. How much effort will the Feds invest in convicting Smollett?

That check will probably bounce.

MochSmollet.jpg

Lol. I love the dichotomy wh Trumpers . Jussie walks and the fix is on . Trumps buddy translates the muller report , and Don is exonerated.

Lol. I love the dichotomy wh Trumpers . Jussie walks and the fix is on . Trumps buddy translates the muller report , and Don is exonerated.
I love the fiegned(?) stupidity of liberodals....The Mule comes out to immediately quash a fake story in BuzzFeed about his inquisition...Now he remains totally silent as the AG totally mischaracterizes his report.

TFF! :blowpop:

I love the fiegned(?) stupidity of liberodals....The Mule comes out to immediately quash a fake story in BuzzFeed about his inquisition...Now he remains totally silent as the AG totally mischaracterizes his report.

TFF! :blowpop:

The #MuellerDeniers are out in force.

Greg

I've said this before elsewhere: I have two theories. One is as per the media. I have no prob with that: it's by far the more likely.

BUT: the two "Nigerian Boys" actually did the deed. Why could they not acted out of their own volition? Was the cheque for drugs? I am one who really wanted this to go to court as I wanted to see the evidence that Smollett was behind it. I don't like loose ends.

Greg

Mueller can pipe up at any time to refute the Barr summary.

The Chicago Police, Illinois State Bar, and Chicago Mayor have ALL raised hell about the Juicy matter being dropped.

Don't even act like it's the same thing.

HUGE difference !!!!
Jussie was indicted
but your hatred blinds you

I've said this before elsewhere: I have two theories. One is as per the media. I have no prob with that: it's by far the more likely.

BUT: the two "Nigerian Boys" actually did the deed. Why could they not acted out of their own volition? Was the cheque for drugs? I am one who really wanted this to go to court as I wanted to see the evidence that Smollett was behind it. I don't like loose ends.

Greg
the BIG breaker is the PHONE
.....the attackers are on Jussie's PHONE and he DOESN'T want to give it to the cops--because the attackers are on his phone--
the cops can easily find the attackers from JS's phone
..-and he knows it!!!!
get it?

Forum List

Back