Smithsonian Tolerance of the Liberal

Get fucking real.

Was the person or persons unknown who had the students leave a staff member or volunteer?

Has that person or persons unknown been suspended or removed from their position?

What if anything precipitated the removal of the students, how were those student conducting themselves in a public space, were they being rude and or disruptive or were they engaging in conduct that was disruptive to people in the museum at the time?

There are shit load of unknowns in this heretofore unsupported by evidence yet to shown shit story.

Get fucking real.

Was the person or persons unknown who had the students leave a staff member or volunteer?

Has that person or persons unknown been suspended or removed from their position?

What if anything precipitated the removal of the students, how were those student conducting themselves in a public space, were they being rude and or disruptive or were they engaging in conduct that was disruptive to people in the museum at the time?

There are shit load of unknowns in this heretofore unsupported by evidence yet to shown shit story.
Maybe I can help. Try sending a Tweet to:

National Air and Space Museum

@airandspace

The museum staff mocked the students, called them expletives, and made comments that the museum was a “neutral zone” where they could not express such statements. The employee who ultimately forced the students to leave the museum was rubbing his hands together in glee as they exited the building. We here at the ACLJ are absolutely appalled at this blatant discrimination and won’t let this behavior stand. Outrageous: Smithsonian Kicks Out Students for Wearing Pro-Life Hats - LifeNews.com
Are all libs just nasty hate mongers ......can you imagine these people as neighbors
The crazy Lady's daughter told the staff that they had to wear the politically divisive caps in order to be able to find each other in the crowd?

short bus moochers 1.jpg

In all the visits I made to the Smithsonian Museums while I was in D.C. all those years ago, I only people being asked to leave were because of they acting in an abusive, rude or obnoxious manner. Which happened maybe four times in three years. Never did I see a person or persons unknown to me be removed because their head gear.

In all the visits I made to the Smithsonian Museums while I was in D.C. all those years ago, I only people being asked to leave were because of they acting in an abusive, rude or obnoxious manner. Which happened maybe four times in three years. Never did I see a person or persons unknown to me be removed because their head gear.
probably because most people who are not confrontational and looking for trouble, removed their gear?

short bus moochers 1.jpg

Forum List

Back