Smithsonian: How to Talk with Evangelicals about Evolution

This is why we need to teach creation science in public schools. All scientists know today is atheist science. These people foolishly ASSUME there was no creator and/or state God is religion. No such thing. This was even prophesized way before Darwin and his cronies made up atheist science. They purposely discarded the dominant science of the time in creation and catastrophism and convinced many to fall for the made up uniformitarianism and evolution lie.

"for that they exchanged the truth of God for a lie, and worshipped and served the creature rather than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen." Romans 1:25

I could easily be a closed minded hypocrite and state, "This isn't even a science topic, but an atheist religion one." Yet, I recognize the creationists have a long way to go before getting creation science in all our schools. Hopefully, we can do it years before 2060, the year Sir Isaac Newton made a guess about the end of times.

>>Poor Indoctrinated Cultists.
Turns out you have to break it to them gently. Very gently.<<

tumblr_mqw2y3vML51s01qkyo1_400.gif

Lol, the irony. I think it will be a BIG SHOCK for the atheist indoctrinated cultists like abu afak. I hope he doesn't work around electricity :p.

Is atheism a religion? - Atheist Alliance International
The prefix ‘a’ turns the meaning around to the negative, that is, ‘not a belief in a god’, so ‘atheism’ is as far from a faith or religion as it’s possible to get. Atheism is not a belief system† so that should end this article right here, but theists will likely not be satisfied.

Lol. You're one of the worst here in regards to creation science. The smarter students think there is something wrong with evolution as science does not back it up. They think evolution is a myth except for natural selection which was founded by creationists. Creationists have had the best scientists throughout history. Atheist scientists are biased and have discarded real science. Anyway, I'll put you down in the same level as abu afak which is pretty low.
Um. you're LYING for Jesus again wack job.
The smarter everyone backs real science.
You had to Ignore m two posting of the below.
Virtually everyone with brains know "Kweation Science"/Your life is raging Bull****.
oops!
`

Creation science or scientific creationism is a Pseudoscientific form of Young Earth creationism which claims to offer scientific arguments for certain literalist and inerrantist interpretations of the Bible.

It is often presented without overt faith-based language, but instead relies on reinterpreting scientific results to argue that various myths in the Book of Genesis and other select biblical passages are scientifically valid. The most commonly advanced ideas of creation science include special creation based on the Genesis creation narrative and flood geology based on the Genesis flood narrative.[1] Creationists also claim they can disprove or reexplain a variety of scientific facts,[2] theories and paradigms of geology,[3] cosmology, biological evolution,[4][5] archaeology,[6][7] history, and linguistics using creation science.[8] Creation science was foundational to intelligent design.[9]

In contrast with the views of creation science, the overwhelming consensus of the scientific community is that creation science Fails to qualify as scientific because it Lacks empirical support, supplies No testable hypotheses, and resolves to describe natural history in terms of scientifically untestable supernatural causes.[10][11]

Courts, most often in the United States where the question has been asked in the context of teaching the subject in public schools, have consistently ruled since the 1980s that creation science is a religious view rather than a scientific one.

Historians,[12] philosophers of science and skeptics have described creation science as a Pseudoscientific attempt to map the Bible into scientific facts.
[13][14][15][16][17]

Professional biologists have criticized creation science for being unscholarly,[18] and even as a Dishonest and misguided sham, with extremely harmful educational consequences. [19]...

Creation science - Wikipedia

Last edited:
Atheism isn't a religion. There is no worship involved. Evolution can be documented ..Beliefs cannot.
I told you not to lie. Atheism is a religion because the atheists believe in no God/gods without any evidence. Their atheist science assumes there is no creator.

God exists because the great flood (physical evidence) and Jesus' Resurrection (witnesses including Pontius Pilate) have been proven.

Evolution has been disproved as there is no observable evidence -- http://scienceagainstevolution.info/vol26-1.pdf (Missing link and the queer conundrum).

Um. you're LYING for Jesus again wack job.
The smarter everyone backs real science.
You had to Ignore m two posting of the below.
Virtually everyone with brains know "Kweation Science"/Your life is raging Bull****.
oops!
`

Creation science or scientific creationism is a Pseudoscientific form of Young Earth creationism which claims to offer scientific arguments for certain literalist and inerrantist interpretations of the Bible.

It is often presented without overt faith-based language, but instead relies on reinterpreting scientific results to argue that various myths in the Book of Genesis and other select biblical passages are scientifically valid. The most commonly advanced ideas of creation science include special creation based on the Genesis creation narrative and flood geology based on the Genesis flood narrative.[1] Creationists also claim they can disprove or reexplain a variety of scientific facts,[2] theories and paradigms of geology,[3] cosmology, biological evolution,[4][5] archaeology,[6][7] history, and linguistics using creation science.[8] Creation science was foundational to intelligent design.[9]

In contrast with the views of creation science, the overwhelming consensus of the scientific community is that creation science Fails to qualify as scientific because it Lacks empirical support, supplies No testable hypotheses, and resolves to describe natural history in terms of scientifically untestable supernatural causes.[10][11]

Courts, most often in the United States where the question has been asked in the context of teaching the subject in public schools, have consistently ruled since the 1980s that creation science is a religious view rather than a scientific one.

Historians,[12] philosophers of science and skeptics have described creation science as a Pseudoscientific attempt to map the Bible into scientific facts.
[13][14][15][16][17]

Professional biologists have criticized creation science for being unscholarly,[18] and even as a Dishonest and misguided sham, with extremely harmful educational consequences. [19]...

Creation science - Wikipedia

Your internet pedia is biased for the libtards. One can get the true story here -- Creation science - Conservapedia.

Furthermore, you're getting too emotional. It means that I have demonstrated the evidence while you still have nothing :113:.

Last edited:
Your internet pedia is biased for the libtards. One can get the true story here -- Creation science - Conservapedia.

Furthermore, you're getting too emotional. It means that I have demonstrated the evidence while you still have nothing :113:.
Wiki Cites 133 Footnotes, all respected sources, in the article.
Yo 'conservapedia' says it all about bias.
As to emotional you just used 'libtards.'

You knowingly Lying Lunatic, you need help.

"Creation science" is like "Saharan Fishing expeditions," a giant Oxymoron.

A 100% Joke to All Real Science.
`

Last edited:
I told you not to lie. Atheism is a religion because the atheists believe in no God/gods without any evidence. Their atheist science assumes there is no creator.

God exists because the great flood (physical evidence) and Jesus' Resurrection (witnesses including Pontius Pilate) have been proven.

Evolution has been disproved as there is no observable evidence -- http://scienceagainstevolution.info/vol26-1.pdf (Missing link and the queer conundrum).

LOLOL. There was NO worldwide flood.. Its a morality tale based on a flood in the Euphrates river basin in 2900 BC. There is NO worldwide flood footprint.

There is plenty of observable evidence for evolution... see Madagascar.

Do you have any education? I know you didn't go to college unless it was a Bible College, but did you finish High School?

Where did all of Madagascar's species come from?

Wiki Cites 133 Footnotes, all respected sources, in the article.
Yo 'conservapedia' says it all about bias.
As to emotional you just used 'libtards.'

You knowingly Lying Lunatic, you need help.

"Creation science" is like "Saharan Fishing expeditions," a giant Oxymoron.

A 100% Joke to All Real Science.
`
All of the footnotes are biased and based on atheism. I already stated that atheist scientists only get published for atheist articles. Can't you figure out anything for yourself?

I know you can't because you're a libtard. That is the real joke in regards to real science which is creation science. There is no doubt about it.

Moreover, you cannot provide anything that is observable. OTOH, God's work is all observable as I already stated the universe, Earth, and everything in it is observable and goes back to God. We started with light or EMS, start of spacetime, and separation of day and night and ended up with God-given natural selection. Atheist science has no explanation nor anything that we can observe. No one can't observe billions of years. It means that evolution is a lie. Only one of us can be right and the other wrong as we contradict each other.

LOLOL. There was NO worldwide flood.. Its a morality tale based on a flood in the Euphrates river basin in 2900 BC. There is NO worldwide flood footprint.

There is plenty of observable evidence for evolution... see Madagascar.

Do you have any education? I know you didn't go to college unless it was a Bible College, but did you finish High School?

Where did all of Madagascar's species come from?
Sure, there was a global flood as our planet is covered by 3/4 water, the fossils layers reflect a flood, the mid-Atlantic ridge goes around the world to show water rising up from under the ocean, Pangea separated into seven continents, and more. All you have is a mythological tale based on the real global flood. No myth story will go around the world. The flood stories were based on a true event. Soon, Noah's Ark will be excavated. It has already been found.

As for education, I have a master's degree and can figure out science for myself. The creation scientists were the greatest scientists in the world. Your scientists will die and be soon forgotten. (They will also end up in hell screaming their arses off.)

First, fossils are not billions of years old. We found dinosaur fossils that still have C14 and soft tissue inside them. Thus, your side is in gross error.

Finally, I was right in putting you in the same level as abu afak. It is the lowest IQ level here :abgg2q.jpg:.

All of the footnotes are biased and based on atheism. I already stated that atheist scientists only get published for atheist articles. Can't you figure out anything for yourself?

No, they're based on Science which is not religious just truth seeking.
If it makes you happier we could have them be literalist/Radical Hindus or Muslims...
Your sort.
So you make a big Mistake, many people of science are culturally Christian just not Raving Lunatic Literalist Like you, you Freak.

No/none/ZERO respectable persons in science are Genesis litter-alists like you.

I know you can't because you're a libtard. That is the real joke in regards to real science which is creation science. There is no doubt about it.

Moreover, you cannot provide anything that is observable. OTOH, God's work is all observable as I already stated the universe, Earth, and everything in it is observable and goes back to God. We started with light or EMS, start of spacetime, and separation of day and night and ended up with God-given natural selection. Atheist science has no explanation nor anything that we can observe. No one can't observe billions of years. It means that evolution is a lie. Only one of us can be right and the other wrong as we contradict each other.
Libtard is a word/insult with no meaning.
I just don't get my science from a bunch of primitive morons written 2000 years ago and take it literally.

You Clown.
You're the Christian Taliban.
Now stop hogging the keyboard and give the other patients a turn.

`

Last edited:
No, they're based on Science which is not religious just truth seeking.
If it makes you happier we could have them be literalist/Radical Hindus or Muslims...
Your sort.
So you make a big Mistake, many people of science are culturally Christian just not Raving Lunatic Literalist Like you, you Freak.

No/none/ZERO respectable persons in science are Genesis litter-alists like you.

Libtard is a word/insult with no meaning.
I just don't get my science from a bunch of primitive morons written 2000 years ago and take it literally.

You Clown.
You're the Christian Taliban.
Now stop hogging the keyboard and give the other patients a turn.

`
As I said, your atheist science is a religion science and is wrong. Otherwise, you'd have evidence for no God/gods. It's creationists who have evidence for God. However, the atheists won't accept the proof even if it is foolproof. They are that foolish. So, the only proof for you, the atheists and the sinners will come in your deaths. It comes in the evidence of pain and more pain after Judgement Day.

OIP.0L8ySNniSgCVzC5a9b2xfAHaKV

For the Christian ones who believe in atheist science, I don't know what happens to them. Personally, I don't think you can take both sides.

As I said, your atheist science is a religion science and is wrong. Otherwise, you'd have evidence for no God/gods. It's creationists who have evidence for God. However, the atheists won't accept the proof even if it is foolproof. They are that foolish. So, the only proof for you, the atheists and the sinners will come in your deaths. It comes in the evidence of pain and more pain after Judgement Day.

OIP.0L8ySNniSgCVzC5a9b2xfAHaKV

For the Christian ones who believe in atheist science, I don't know what happens to them. Personally, I don't think you can take both sides.
LOL
I'd have evidence for no gods?
But proving a negative is near impossible and your Fallacy/attempted burden shift.
YOU can't prove I'M NOT GOD!
LOL.

YOU have no evidence Vishnu didn't create life either.

The Big Problem is YOU don't have any evidence Your god Does exist.

And the burden is on YOU as you always attribute everything to that deity NOT in evidence.

`

Last edited:
LOL
I'd have evidence for no gods?
But proving a negative is near impossible your you Fallacy/attempted burden shift.

and you IDIOT, one can't have evidence gods don't exist
YOU have no evidence Vishnu didn't create life.

The Big Problem is YOU don't have any evidence Your god Does exist.

And the burden is on YOU as you always attribute everything to that deity NOT in evidence.

`
As usual, you and your side have no observable evidence while I can see someone in screaming in pain quite easily.

As usual, you and your side have no observable evidence while I can see someone in screaming in pain quite easily.
First you did NOT/Could NOT answer my post above
You were totally porked.

Second/new
Science has ALL the observable evidence.
WTF!
You Wacky FREAK!
We didn't get fossils/Dinosaurs or telescopes/galaxies from the Bible you IDIOT
Jesus didn't send men to the moon or write Medical books or discover 'atheist' vaccines.

There's no observable evidence of a Christian god, just a bunch of fairy tales a bunch of primitives wrote.

You are Crazy.
You are brainwashed and
you are the biggest/Wackiest/Most Deluded LIAR I have ever seen.

`

Last edited:
Science has ALL the observable evidence.
WTF!
You Wacky FREAK!
We didn't get fossils/Dinosaurs or telescopes/galaxies from the Bible
First, you lost the argument due to ad hominem attacks. It goes to show I am telling the truth and you can't respond. I knew you couldn't keep up.

Again, there is no observable evidence for apes to humans nor dinosaurs to humans. The creationists just have to humor the atheists and their scientists as they have gone looney tunes.

You are crazy DISHONEST LYING Defrocked Heretic for a Fake god who must have no integrity, like you.
A Disgrace to what religion stands for.

YOU LOST on the ridiculous premise that I need Evidence there is no god!!!
LOFL.
Wrong.
You cant even prove I"M NOT GOD.
Clearly I AM the Truth God.

You need Evidence there is a god and you have NEVER shown any. NEVER. (especially Observable)
So Knowing somewhere you were PORKED and have NONE...
YOU DISHONESTLY (Because you're a 4 yr old child caught) just keep changing the subject.
Beaten to a blithering flustered pulp by me.. serially.

You LOST (were Exposed as DELUDED) on "Observable evidence" of which there is NONE for a 'god.'
And there is for Science everything we are, Live on and use today
Atheist inventions from Toilets, to AC, to Computers, to Vaccines.

YOU keep LOSING and shifting the argument
You've been beaten on every one and are FLUSTERED/panicking/posting gibberish.

You're not only down 50 IQ points, you're brainwashed crazy and Flustered that you are indeed getting Gutted in every idiotic new post/debate/ESCAPE attempt.

`

Based on science you read as "based on atheism."
`

Based on science you read as "based on atheism."
`
Macroevolution isn't science, but faith. It led to people thinking it was science and believing in atheism. IOW, they fell for the lie of macroevolution, but there is no evidence for it. I'll accept common ancestor or ape-human fossils as valid evidence.

In fact, I disproved birds from dinosaurs evolution as birds existed at the same time as dinosaurs. Their fossils were found in the same prehistoric layer.

See, you just criticize creationists in yours posts, but get defeated by the science.

Last fiscal year, the Smithsonian Institute was given well over a billion hard-earned tax dollars.

This is what they use it for? To provide advice to people on one side of a religious debate?

Forum List

Back