Smartmatic $2.7 Billion Lawsuit

Funny, Dems are now claiming voting tabulators flipped votes:

View attachment 452992

Still “unfounded allegations”?
Yes. There is a reason Faux is running shows disputing your Qannon lies. If there was really some evidence do you think Faux would be running scared?

Rupert Murdoch’s Fox Corporation and three of its popular anchors are the targets of a $2.7 billion defamation lawsuit filed on Thursday by a company that became a prominent subject of discredited theories about widespread fraud in the 2020 presidential election.

Smartmatic, an election technology company, filed the suit in New York State Supreme Court against the Fox Corporation, Fox News, and the anchors Lou Dobbs, Maria Bartiromo and Jeanine Pirro. As part of the same action, the company is suing Rudolph W. Giuliani and Sidney Powell, who made the case for election fraud as guests on Fox programs while representing President Donald J. Trump.

In its 276-page complaint, Smartmatic argues that Mr. Giuliani and Ms. Powell “created a story about Smartmatic” and that “Fox joined the conspiracy to defame and disparage Smartmatic and its election technology and software.”

“The story turned neighbor against neighbor,” the complaint continues. “The story led a mob to attack the U.S. Capitol.”

continued
This is actually a GOOD THING.
.Now the courts will HAVE to take the case

They will. Both Dominion and Smartmatic have standing.
This doesnt bother me. Now they will be exposed. Dominion has a known history in banana republics

View attachment 452992

Yes. There is a reason Faux is running shows disputing your Qannon lies. If there was really some evidence do you think Faux would be running scared?

Rupert Murdoch’s Fox Corporation and three of its popular anchors are the targets of a $2.7 billion defamation lawsuit filed on Thursday by a company that became a prominent subject of discredited theories about widespread fraud in the 2020 presidential election.

Smartmatic, an election technology company, filed the suit in New York State Supreme Court against the Fox Corporation, Fox News, and the anchors Lou Dobbs, Maria Bartiromo and Jeanine Pirro. As part of the same action, the company is suing Rudolph W. Giuliani and Sidney Powell, who made the case for election fraud as guests on Fox programs while representing President Donald J. Trump.

In its 276-page complaint, Smartmatic argues that Mr. Giuliani and Ms. Powell “created a story about Smartmatic” and that “Fox joined the conspiracy to defame and disparage Smartmatic and its election technology and software.”

“The story turned neighbor against neighbor,” the complaint continues. “The story led a mob to attack the U.S. Capitol.”

continued

This doesnt bother me. Now they will be exposed. Dominion has a known history in banana republics
It wont bother you until you have to drink the laced koolade.

Yes. All these ACCUSATIONS are lies.
Dominion machines MUST BE REMOVED. They were DESIGNED to overturn elections
See why I call you a looney tunes Qannon worshipper?
Bo, I dont, because my opinions are formed by what I saw with my own eyes.

I watched observers being thrown out while the Democrat vote counters were still counting votes thru the night. You have a really poor memory of what took place election night.

Bring on these people who witnessed the corruption. Let everything be exposed!

View attachment 452992

continued

It wont bother you until you have to drink the laced koolade.
Projecting again I see. The old white men and women of the Demonrat Party have you r soul

Yes. All these ACCUSATIONS are lies.
Dominion machines MUST BE REMOVED. They were DESIGNED to overturn elections
See why I call you a looney tunes Qannon worshipper?
Bo, I dont, because my opinions are formed by what I saw with my own eyes.

I watched observers being thrown out while the Democrat vote counters were still counting votes thru the night. You have a really poor memory of what took place election night.

Bring on these people who witnessed the corruption. Let everything be exposed!
Do you honestly think Faux would be airing retractions if they were in the right? Damn youre really stupid. :laugh:

should add you to the list of people to be sued. Your post is a lie.
MUST AGREE WITH THE DEMOCRAT PARTY.
No..You are smearing a legitimate and successful business for political purposes. The law suit has nothing to do with politics. The lawsuit is about holding those accountable for dragging innocent people through the mud and destroying the reputation of corporation for no reason whatsoever. I hope they win their billions..

Call us back if they win...until then...meh...

The liars are

• Fox
  • Fox News
  • Lou Dobbs
  • Maria Bartiromo
  • Jeanine Pirro
  • Rudi Giuliani
  • Scamming Sydney Powell

This is the 285-page affidavit

This is just the beginning of their winning. Stay tuned

The liars are

• Fox
  • Fox News
  • Lou Dobbs
  • Maria Bartiromo
  • Jeanine Pirro
  • Rudi Giuliani
  • Scamming Sydney Powell

This is the 285-page affidavit

I would love to see Murdoch as Giuliani and street people. Maybe the law suits will keep coming and the pillow guy will find out that lying does not pay. He has dramatically reduced the cost of his very uncomfortable pillows. Perhaps he is having trouble selling them? GREAT!

Finally, the cadre of Liars are going to pay for their conspiracies and falsehoods. But the one that started the entire Big Lie is hiding in Florida.

Deranged hosts Lou Dobbs and Maria Bartiromo are about to cost Fox News a lot of money, unless they prove their lies about vote manipulation.
Legal experts agree Fox News is fucked in this case:
Slander is not protected speech under the First Amendment, despite the opinions of the legal scholars/trump Nazis that received their law degrees from the University of USMB Law School.

Forum List

Back