Smart People Are Leaving Democrats Behind

Private Schools are a JOKE that 'pretend' to preach values, when in reality they just want your money.
School Choice, a GOP talking Point, is a Bigger Joke.

Students that come to me from Private Schools or being Homeschooled are SO FAR behind the public school student. In My Experience.

Most of you have 'No Experience' Just talking points.
Talking points have ZERO VALUE.

Private Schools are a JOKE

Right, you would know, jackass. You've done a survey of all the private schools in the country. Meantime, half the kids coming out of government run high school are functionally illiterate, can't do math, don't know science, poor readers, cannot write, and absolutely don't know their history.

Like you!

Last edited:
Right, you would know, jackass. You've done a survey of all the private scools in the country. Meantime, half the kids coming out of government run high school are functionally illiterate, can't do math, don't know science, poor readers, cannot write, and absolutely don't know their history.
AND, that would include you. Sadly.
Tell me why you are not part of this 'sad' group.

Right, you would know, jackass. You've done a survey of all the private scools in the country. Meantime, half the kids coming out of government run high school are functionally illiterate, can't do math, don't know science, poor readers, cannot write, and absolutely don't know their history.

Happy to challenge you to a math, science or history test anytime.

What is the solution to this problem, genius?

Screen Shot 2020-09-05 at 3.11.02 AM.png

High school problem.

Happy to challenge you to a math, science or history test anytime.

View attachment 384682

High school problem.
Well, if you are looking for an answer such as " x = ?" that is not possible.

All you can do is rationalize the denominator.
Which means, you can't have a radical in the demoninator.

So, the simplified version of your question is:

"the cube root of x squared" divided by x.

Stuff that up your idiot ass.

Private Schools are a JOKE

Right, you would know, jackass. You've done a survey of all the private schools in the country. Meantime, half the kids coming out of government run high school are functionally illiterate, can't do math, don't know science, poor readers, cannot write, and absolutely don't know their history.

Like you!
I will expect you to say my answer was wrong.
Or was I correct?

Screen Shot 2020-09-05 at 3.11.02 AM.png
Do you toobfreak understand the difference between an 'expression' versus an 'equation' ?

Well apparently NOT.
Because you would obviously not ask for a solution to an expression. Correct? or Not?
If you were trying to imply an 'equation' then you would have set 'your equation' = to some value.

Dealing with idiots.
You stepped out your league.

I expect an apology.

Coward ran away from "his/her proper pronoun" question.
What a fucckinng Coward.

Just admit it.

Well, if you are looking for an answer such as " x = ?" that is not possible.
All you can do is rationalize the denominator.
Which means, you can't have a radical in the demoninator.
So, the simplified version of your question is:
"the cube root of x squared" divided by x.
Stuff that up your idiot ass.

Well, I'll give your arrogant, pompous ass credit for at least one small thing, at least you tried to answer the question and sort of got it half right.
Most people think the question is asking to solve for the literal VALUE of X, which of course is impossible at this point.
In this case, it can only be asking for what other forms X may be EXPRESSED as.
Most people who struggle with math fail to realize or ever master that the most important part of working any algebraic equation properly or easily is to not only get the order of operations right, but in also reworking all the terms so that they are all in the same FORM, and that is what we are really asking and doing here. For instance, you wouldn't want an equation with one term using a fractional radical and another term using a decimal radical (such as 1/2 and 0.5).

And even though your reworking of X would give the correct value for X if a literal value were to be substituted in,
new-1.jpg
, it is mathematically sloppy and disallowed in this case because you are unnecessarily using X to DEFINE ITSELF! You are unnecessarily adding complexity and terms where none are needed when the goal is to reduce X to and keep it in its simplest form. I mean, doesn't X GO INTO X to cancel out, dude?! And you end up with TWO radicals where only one was started with and needed!

The correct answer(s), would have been to rewrite the expression either simply as
Screen Shot 2020-09-05 at 9.05.35 AM.png
or as
Screen Shot 2020-09-05 at 9.05.48 AM.png
where X remains the only virtual term. These are the only two other mathematically clean expressions for X as was originally written.

So: A). You were WRONG that the denominator cannot have a radical in it. Why would you even think that? And

B). Though you reworked the expression in a different way that would get you to the right value for X if solving with a literal and basically says the same thing, you ADD a virtual term ending up with TWO where only one was started with and only one was needed!
So,
  1. You tripped over your own dick, asshole. It was 4:15AM in the morning when you replied, butthead, I WENT TO BED jerkoff and didn't "run away" from anything, much less my own problem.
  2. Don't pat yourself too hard cupcake, half your work and assumptions were wrong and was, after all, only a reworked basic high school problem! :auiqs.jpg: You're not ready for JPL yet.
  3. NOWHERE did I ever suggest my problem was an equation. Get your head out of your ass for once and learn to READ what was actually SAID instead of what you THINK you saw.
  4. You can go FUCK YOURSELF and take your apology and SHOVE IT UP YOUR ASS where it belongs. Only a twat would think he needs congratulated for something ANY 9th grader should be able to do.

If this were an actual math class, I'd fail you for your answer but might give you partial credit if I was in a good mood for at least finding SOME way to rewrite the original X problem even if it was a butchered one, but considering your haughty arrogance and contemptible know-it-all disdain, no, I'd give you a C- or a D+. Ace pupil you are not.

Another dickless shithead leftist waving his "smarts" at others drives face-first into his own wall of stupid arrogance AGAIN. :lmao:

Last edited:
Well, if you are looking for an answer
Well, I'll give your arrogant, pompous ass credit for at least one small thing

Oh and BTW, asswipe, if you were half as smart as you think you are, instead of ranting to yourself in the middle of the night, had you simply looked at my avatar, it would have told you I was offline. If you want, you can look at my posting history and see I went to bed and just got back on a little while ago to confirm that.

If you need help, I can show you how to do that. It's as easy as 2+2.

If you need help, I can show you how to do that. It's as easy as 2+2.
Good morning cupcake.
It's ok to just simply say, "great answer"

My answer was 100% correct, and you know it.
But you nitpick and try to pretend that I made some mistake.

So, got anything else?
It was 1am. It's now 11:15 am.
Hey, I love some good discourse, try to be nicer.

Private Schools are a JOKE that 'pretend' to preach values, when in reality they just want your money.
School Choice, a GOP talking Point, is a Bigger Joke.

Students that come to me from Private Schools or being Homeschooled are SO FAR behind the public school student. In My Experience.

Most of you have 'No Experience' Just talking points.
Talking points have ZERO VALUE.
You are full of shit, and obviously here to promote an agenda.

Forum List

Back