Sky Diving Without A Parachute

I don't know if anyone has seen this but it's worth a look. I started jumping out of planes and helicopters in 1958 but I'll be damned if I would try this.

I remember when he did that. He almost missed the net.

I don't know if anyone has seen this but it's worth a look. I started jumping out of planes and helicopters in 1958 but I'll be damned if I would try this.

I was an MP during Vietnam.
They wanted me to jump out of a plane with a German Sheppard.
And I said, ah not thx.

He should have had a construction power cord as a back up, it would have caught on something on the way down..........

yeah thats way too risky,i would stay away from that if i were you.except the smoke coming out of one of the shoes,that reminded me an awful lot of a fall guy episode i saw when i was little.

when you made your first parachute jump,were you petrified? I want to parachute someday myself.

yeah thats way too risky,i would stay away from that if i were you.except the smoke coming out of one of the shoes,that reminded me an awful lot of a fall guy episode i saw when i was little.

when you made your first parachute jump,were you petrified? I want to parachute someday myself.

The first time I jumped I was pretty scared. When the 'chute opened was one of the best moments of my life! If you do want to try it I really suggest you go the AFF route. Accelerated Free Fall puts you through a extensive ground school to train you take care of whatever emergency might happen on your jump. Then, they take you up and you jump with two instructors, one on your Main side, the other on your Reserve side so that if for whatever reason you can't pull your own ripcord they can do it for you.

By far the best way to go.

Super Dave Osborn remember him?

Forum List

Back