What's new
US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ski87 Here

ski87

Reaction score
Hello,

Glad to be here, I am an active duty soldier assigned here in New Mexico...the land of liberals. Look forward to great discussions here with all of you, couldn't deal with the juvenile threads and participants over in myspace political forums, so here I am. Thanks.:razz:

uscitizen

Reaction score
Welcome to our madhouse. You will find serveral other active and inactive vets here.

xsited1

Agent P
Reaction score
Hello,

Glad to be here, I am an active duty soldier assigned here in New Mexico...the land of liberals. Look forward to great discussions here with all of you, couldn't deal with the juvenile threads and participants over in myspace political forums, so here I am. Thanks.:razz:

Welcome. Liberals here prefer to be called 'Libtards'.

eots

no fly list
Reaction score
Hello,

funny !

uscitizen

Reaction score
Hello,

funny, but speak for yourself ;)

OP
ski87

ski87

Reaction score
Thanks all, I already like it here, and I haven't been called a terrorist yet.

hjmick

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hello,

"Land of liberals?" Really? You in Santa Fe?

Big Black Dog

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Welcome ski87. Thank you for your service to our country. I appreciate you. Here's a little rep to get you going.

Terry

Shut the $%$ Up!
Reaction score
Hello,

Welcome,

We were stationed at Holloman 5 years ago. Welcome to the board, and thank you for your service. I take it you are AF?

asaratis

Uppity Senior Citizen
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hello,

We have juvenile threads and participants here, too.:(

Thanks for serving.:clap2:

OP
ski87

ski87

Reaction score
Hello,

I was up there in uniform and had a door shut in my face and dirty looks....geez

emm

it's just the vibe
Reaction score
Hello,

Hi ski87..welcome ..

SFC Ollie

Still Marching
Reaction score
Hello,

FALL IN. And welcome aboard.

hjmick

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hello,

I was up there in uniform and had a door shut in my face and dirty looks....geez

I've been in the Albuquerque area since early November, seems pretty conservative to me, but I don't get out much, LOL. Not to mention when I think "open carry state" I think conservative.

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$350.00
Goal
$350.00

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List