Ski87 Here

ski87

Mar 11, 2010
New Mexico
Hello,

Glad to be here, I am an active duty soldier assigned here in New Mexico...the land of liberals. Look forward to great discussions here with all of you, couldn't deal with the juvenile threads and participants over in myspace political forums, so here I am. Thanks.:razz:

Hello,

Glad to be here, I am an active duty soldier assigned here in New Mexico...the land of liberals. Look forward to great discussions here with all of you, couldn't deal with the juvenile threads and participants over in myspace political forums, so here I am. Thanks.:razz:

Welcome. Liberals here prefer to be called 'Libtards'.

Hello,

funny !

Hello,

funny, but speak for yourself ;)

Hello,

"Land of liberals?" Really? You in Santa Fe?

Welcome ski87. Thank you for your service to our country. I appreciate you. Here's a little rep to get you going.

Hello,

Welcome,

We were stationed at Holloman 5 years ago. Welcome to the board, and thank you for your service. I take it you are AF?

Hello,

We have juvenile threads and participants here, too.:(

Thanks for serving.:clap2:

Hello,

I was up there in uniform and had a door shut in my face and dirty looks....geez

Hello,

Hi ski87..welcome ..

Hello,

FALL IN. And welcome aboard.

Hello,

I was up there in uniform and had a door shut in my face and dirty looks....geez

I've been in the Albuquerque area since early November, seems pretty conservative to me, but I don't get out much, LOL. Not to mention when I think "open carry state" I think conservative.

Forum List

Back