SJW Snowflakes Continue Efforts to Ensure Kids Don’t Learn in Public School

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Teacher has been placed on leave before they fire her.

Know what this math teacher is chanting?
"SOHCAHTOA," the trigonometry mnemonic for remembering how to calculate the Sine, Cosine, and Tangent of an angle. Sine = the side opposite the angle you're solving for divided by the hypotenuse (SOH), Cosine = the adjacent side divided by the hypotenuse (CAH), and Tangent = the opposite side over the adjacent side (TOA).
She’s trying to get the kids to remember.

99% who know Trig as adults remember SOHCAHTOA as an Indian chant. As does my Cherokee wife.
Meanwhile to show how the Left did once understand that humor is a good education tool:

Last edited:
I thought this was going to be about something relevant like our bullshit teachers unions that have been instrumental in creating the dumbest generation in American history.

Teacher has been placed on leave before they fire her.

Know what this math teacher is chanting?
"SOHCAHTOA," the trigonometry mnemonic for remembering how to calculate the Sine, Cosine, and Tangent of an angle. Sine = the side opposite the angle you're solving for divided by the hypotenuse (SOH), Cosine = the adjacent side divided by the hypotenuse (CAH), and Tangent = the opposite side over the adjacent side (TOA).
She’s trying to get the kids to remember.

99% who know Trig as adults remember SOHCAHTOA as an Indian chant. As does my Cherokee wife.
Meanwhile to show how the Left did once understand that humor is a good education tool:

who is the hell cares.

Forum List

Back