Six times white people were shot by police and no one cared

Because as black libs so frequently point out "

Post some links to that. Would be quite interesting.
Its not worth my time go play Go Fetch with you

if you have never heard black race hustlers claim that whites commit more crimes than blacks then you have led a sheltered life

Shme a black cop who shot a unarmed white man with his gun when he claimed he was reaching for his tasor.
Why do I have to show you that?

i think she made an honest mistake and there is no evidence proving otherwise

Shme a black cop who shot a unarmed white man with his gun when he claimed he was reaching for his tasor.
Why do I have to show you that?

i think she made an honest mistake and there is no evidence proving otherwise

If it is such any easy mistake to make, surely some black police officers have made the same mistake.

A mistake is UNINTENTIONAL departure from right, there is no way and I mean no way that a 26yr veteran misatakenly had her weapon when she thought she had a tasor. Weight is totally different, color is totally different and it is not as if she fired as soon as shed pulled it. That wasn't a damn mistake, but I know the folks like you will claim all day that it was an EASY mistake to make.

yep it happens often

Not by their proportion of the population, that's the point.

The issue here isn't that cops merely shoot people. The cops shoot 1000 people every year, and most of them got shot because they waived a gun around a cop.

The reality is, if you are a person of color, you are more likely to be shot by a cop than a white person.

yep it happens often

Not by their proportion of the population, that's the point.

The issue here isn't that cops merely shoot people. The cops shoot 1000 people every year, and most of them got shot because they waived a gun around a cop.

The reality is, if you are a person of color, you are more likely to be shot by a cop than a white person.
well yeah....but that's true about overall crime too....they are far more likely to be involved in crimes.

and yes if you waive a copy around a cop, no matter your race, you are likely to get shot by the cop. That seems like common sense to me

A mistake is UNINTENTIONAL departure from right, there is no way and I mean no way that a 26yr veteran misatakenly had her weapon when she thought she had a tasor. Weight is totally different, color is totally different and it is not as if she fired as soon as shed pulled it. That wasn't a damn mistake, but I know the folks like you will claim all day that it was an EASY mistake to make.
There you go with your armchair quarterbacking again

Adrenaline is a powerful drug that causes the body to react abnormally

In some cases black race hustlers might even use Adrenaline to explain the suicidal actions of blacks who resist arrest, rather than the more obvious grip of the black brain disease

There you go with your armchair quarterbacking again

Adrenaline is a powerful drug that causes the body to react abnormally

Nice cop out, it is just the opposite it makes you rise to the occasion.

In some cases black race hustlers might even use Adrenaline to explain the suicidal actions of blacks who resist arrest, rather than the more obvious grip of the black brain disease

Smfh, talk about some horseshit.

well yeah....but that's true about overall crime too....they are far more likely to be involved in crimes.

and yes if you waive a copy around a cop, no matter your race, you are likely to get shot by the cop. That seems like common sense to me

If black parents can't buy their kids toys because the cops might shoot them, that's something wrong with policing, bud.

If black parents can't buy their kids toys because the cops might shoot them, that's something wrong with policing, bud.
A gun isn't a toy.

Forum List

Back