Six Natural Gas Power Plants Fail in "Refurbished" Texas Power Grid

Yes every day it’s where I learned about things like sarcasm and metaphors
Funny, because what you were employing was actually stereotypical bigotry.
Dem Chinese be buying up all our land and housings and businesses with our own damn money! Now they be burnin down our factories so they can buy more land, cheap, and force us to buy goods from dem… and they be workin with Hunter and Dementia Joe to do all of this! It’s all on the laptop!!” Burp fart chug a beer

Dude, we used to live in it at 112 degrees and played football in it.
Really? I would tend to believe that on account of measures can be taken in that situation.
But I still have to question whether people could survive 120F for a full day if no measures are available to escape the heat.

I'm only guessing, based on my experiment in the dry sauna. All that was available was the door to get out.

After the endless litany of posts here claiming that wind and solar power would all have to be fully backed up by fossil fuel plants, this is irony at its finest. All six plants that failed were fired by natural gas. What backed them up? Any guesses?
Ain't Abbott great!

IDK but I hope Energy Transfer soaks them in peak gas charges due to the heatwave #IOwnTheirStock

After the endless litany of posts here claiming that wind and solar power would all have to be fully backed up by fossil fuel plants, this is irony at its finest. All six plants that failed were fired by natural gas. What backed them up? Any guesses?
Is the answer nothing?

Are you arguing that intermittent renewables shouldn't install battery backups for base-loading? Because they should. It shouldn't even be a question. The only real question is why haven't they?

Probably leftist scum attacking them.

Forum List

Back